OxygenOS 10.0 for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. docnok63
    Jelly Bean Oct 2, 2019

docnok63 , Oct 2, 2019 :
    So many Cupcakes, not enough candles...

If privacy is your main concern, what are you doing with a Google account? Anyway, use these direct links if this will make you more comfortable:
    https://www.xda-developers.com/oxygenos-android-10-oneplus-7-pro/

Oxygen Updater works fine if people go into the app settings and request the right update

Congratulations, you have the most stable OOS version released to date: Android Pie. The Stable build will upgrade both 9.5.11 and 9.5.13. I know, because I've done both and I'm back on 9.5.11 at the moment (and staying here until I see a less buggy, stable version of 10.)

Georgeoneplus7pro likes this.
  2. samskeebs27
    Gingerbread Oct 2, 2019

samskeebs27 , Oct 2, 2019 :
    yeah after oos updater installation i experienced the bugs too. I'd rather wait for an official non buggy release than have the buggy one installed so i reverted too.

docnok63 likes this.
  3. Akshay.dalvi
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

4. B1559579732227
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

5. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Oct 2, 2019

Georgeoneplus7pro , Oct 2, 2019 :
    Now the opinions are divided, regarding the famous application Oxygen Updater. I personally no longer trust, after downloading the defective file.

6. Gmeldridge
    Froyo Oct 2, 2019

docnok63 likes this.
  7. Sir_Pool_de_Float_MD
    Gingerbread Oct 2, 2019

Sir_Pool_de_Float_MD , Oct 2, 2019 :
    You can always do a MD5 compare to make sure the file is good before flashing.

8. rpd
    Froyo Oct 2, 2019

rpd , Oct 2, 2019 :
    Thanks bro, u spared us the horror... OnePlus announces only wat they want to announce, the bad shit like this they want us users to experience and then get to know about it. All they do is create a hype for publicity and drool for customer money.

9. Nayak!!
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

Nayak!! , Oct 2, 2019 :
    when it is going to come in oneplus 7?? already 7t has been launched,, till now i didn't get any update for android 10.

10. porter_sc
    Froyo Oct 2, 2019

porter_sc , Oct 2, 2019 :
    hello is it true that the OTA update has been suspended? and the only way to upgrade is the OxygenUpdater program?

11. Ismailshah
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

Ismailshah , Oct 2, 2019 :
    Hii i am using beta 2 of oxygen 10. Problem with parellel space apps may be some bugs which are not providing acces for parellel space help and update will b appriciated i am using op 7 pro in india mumbai

Thank you in advance

12. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Oct 2, 2019

Georgeoneplus7pro , Oct 2, 2019 :
    I did that too, I did exactly what I needed to do. Most of us have A10 from Oxygen Updater and all the errors. I repeat, I reinstalled after xda and now everything is ok. Do you think I'm lying?

13. Deactivated User
    Oct 2, 2019

14. nunobjmj , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Oct 2, 2019 :
    Hello. I have a oneplus 7 pro, and I'm from Switzerland, and I haven't received the update yet. But I don't care about the update yet, but nobody from Oneplus staff is not telling their customers what is going on, as they would do well to correct the errors, if there was a problem with the server, or any other problem, because it's the first oneplus I have, and I've heard about this community too, by interacting and caring for its customers, and I see that something is failing by Oneplus. It is time for Oneplus to come and say what is going on and think to do so as to reassure and stop the same issue as usual. I look forward to a positive attitude from Oneplus as a way of respecting all customers who believe in Oneplus

davidramos.pt and vsanch24 like this.
  15. idbl_fanatic1
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 2, 2019

idbl_fanatic1 , Oct 2, 2019 :
    It may be, but just remember that it was suspended for a reason if so, personally I am waiting

vsanch24 likes this.
  16. justsimplify
    Eclair Oct 2, 2019

justsimplify , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 2, 2019 :
    this won't work because the Oxygen Updater app provides stable version. When you try to do local upgrade to Android Pie, it will show Pop-up with message something like "to avoid failure, you can't rollback to previous version".

17. justsimplify
    Eclair Oct 2, 2019

justsimplify , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 2, 2019 :
    this won't work because the Oxygen Updater app provides stable version. When you try to do local upgrade to Android Pie, it will show Pop-up with message something like "to avoid failure, you can't rollback to previous version".

18. Deactivated User
    Oct 2, 2019

19. Howrd4
    Froyo Oct 2, 2019