OxygenOS 10.0 for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. nunobjmj , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Oct 3, 2019 :
    Hi, to force the black theme, you have to access the development options, and there is the option "force black theme", and that will go through all black theme applications like all menus. Hope this helps.

Istipisti likes this.
  2. brandonb4935
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2019

brandonb4935 , Oct 3, 2019 :
    go to settings>system>developer options>then under Hardware Accelerated Renderings turn on "Override force-dark", that will make every app go to dark mode.

Istipisti likes this.
  3. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Oct 3, 2019

Georgeoneplus7pro , Oct 3, 2019 :
    I will have laziness to write, when they will complain about the boot loop or brick phone.

docnok63 likes this.
  4. Stako187
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2019

Stako187 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 3, 2019 :
    docnok63

@Nic2112 loaded the BA version of unStable from piunikaweb.com before the AA version was available (because he's a self-proclaimed upgrade whore ) He said he noticed absolutely nothing different between the AA build and BA build as far as the setup wizard, etc goes. There were no extra EUGDPR warnings or anything. There's no hardware differences in the 7 series except for the 5G model's x50 modem, so what's left? Only software. Maybe the BA version doesn't have as many preinstalled Google apps and Nic didn't notice because they were already being restored from his Google login and he didn't notice that some would've been missing.

But based on posts here and on XDA, and this is just a theory, perhaps OnePlus locks down some bands based on EU regulations via firmware. There's many apps out there that can tell you what band you're currently on, but I like the features of this one. Knowing what band you're currently on doesn't tell you if another is restricted, though. The only definitive way to test that is to get into Engineering mode (aka Service Mode aka Hidden Menu.) With our phones it's:

*#808#and then force the phone to try to use a band not allowed in the EU or on your carrier. The phone will lose cell connection if it can't connect to a band, but can easily be restored by switching back to a proper/authorized band. I can't test this theory myself because I'm on AA firmware and all bands are allowed in the US/on AA firmware.

I guess I should've started my reply with TL;DR version: If you're happy with your current cell service and VoLTE/VoWiFi are available to you then stay on the firmware you're on.

Hi man.Im from EU and have GM 1913..7pro..I have serious issue with the 4g not only that i haven't got VoLTE on none of the builds tried BA..AA thats A9 and have been on A10 also,every time i use 4g my phone goes on reboot sometimes it works for few min sometimes it goes right after i swich..Start to happening on wifi also..Do u think i have defective modem or could be soft issue..

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019

5. dnature4real
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2019

dnature4real , Oct 3, 2019 :
    It's been over 12 days now with no android 10, did y'all suspend the update cause this slow rollout is really taking a long time

6. F_Jesús_Montiel_Maillo_ , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 3, 2019 :
    The release is full of bugs. Gallery image selection in WhatsApp gets stuck, selecting battery status from the shelf get also stuck. Sometimes the UI in general gets stuck. Visualization artifacts in gallery and other apps. Sometimes the only way to solve it is to restart the phone. The positives is that battery at least seems ok for me. Do not upgrade until at least there is a new release from OnePlus. Seems like a rushed release just to say phones are upgraded to Android 10.

7. Istipisti
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2019

Istipisti , Oct 3, 2019 :
    thank you :)
    1570131518614.jpg

R1547222595964 likes this.
  8. Stako187
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2019

hahaha..Sorry haven't payed attention on The Nick.. Already asked u that..[e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e].Cheers m8!

9. Istipisti
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2019

brandonb4935

go to settings>system>developer options>then under Hardware Accelerated Renderings turn on "Override force-dark", that will make every app go to dark mode.​

thank you . now working .
    1570131858516.jpg

Attached Files:

10. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Oct 3, 2019

A kernel version screenshot does not want to send anyone who received the update today. Nor will I teach you how to get the new update now.

11. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Oct 3, 2019

You flashing ota today?

12. docnok63
    Jelly Bean Oct 3, 2019

docnok63 , Oct 3, 2019 :
    No worries bud. You actually gave a clearer picture (to me, at least) this time and I can now say you 95+% chance have a hardware issue. If you've tried multiple firmware with different versions of Android and the problem persists, then the problem can't be software. I'd look into repairs immediately.

13. A1569694747136
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2019

ArifAlshamad likes this.
  14. Istipisti
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2019

thank you, working :)

nunobjmj likes this.
  15. rishugupta09
    Froyo Oct 3, 2019

16. davidgp13600
    Donut Oct 3, 2019

17. G_Nader_Kabir_vfEP
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2019

18. Stako187
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2019

Yeah sadly i assume the same and am giving up..Lost the order sheet from OP and am a bit nervous about they don't want to repair the phone ,dispite ive heard i only need IMeI..Thx again!