OxygenOS 10.0 for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Mayur8221
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2019

O1556074376845 and RelaxOP like this.
  2. Doctorrecon , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Oct 7, 2019 :
    1570483337693.jpg
    LMAO. no super duper announcements for one plus Manu. where is the announcement for this Manu. hello Manu Mr one plus guy going on hikes through the mountains telling everyone how awesome you are

Ultraman215 likes this.
  3. SpartanVissepo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 7, 2019 :
    Thanks for the input

4. Sir_Pool_de_Float_MD
    Gingerbread Oct 7, 2019

Sir_Pool_de_Float_MD , Oct 7, 2019 :
    Clickbait.

I found and read that article, and the "author" does nothing but speculate that the update is delayed. Zero proof and links to confirm. He just typed up words and used a title to get people's attention.

https://www.phoneswiki.com/oneplus-7-series-android-10-update-delayed/

Feel free to read of you want, but it's just hyperbole.

docnok63 and idbl_fanatic1 like this.
  5. Doctorrecon , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Oct 7, 2019 :
    yeah possibly but, speculation and hyperbole is better than out right bs?

6. Zobby
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2019

Zobby , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 7, 2019 :
    just my experience. 7 pro. UK. Downloaded the official stable 10 via XDA link. installed ok. works generally fine except for disconnects of all connectivity occasionally and worse battery life. also seem to have issues with Android auto touch screen responsiveness for some reason but maybe unrelated. Generally happy with it and will wait for further updates to hopefully solve these problems.

7. Sir_Pool_de_Float_MD
    Gingerbread Oct 7, 2019

Not when being passed off as fact. What BS are you talking about? Just because there hasn't been a statement from OP, that doesn't mean they're sitting on their thumbs.

8. Sir_Pool_de_Float_MD
    Gingerbread Oct 7, 2019

But that's exactly what it is doing. I followed the link to what could be a source, and it's another article written by the same person. That article contains a screenshot of the forums with two people reporting issues.

The article claims the update is "delayed and here's why", but provides no proof that it is delayed. Absent an official statement from OP, we won't know for sure.

9. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Oct 7, 2019

Georgeoneplus7pro , Oct 7, 2019 :
    I like that you are still happy that you only have just disconnects of all connectivity occasionally and worse battery life. I can ask you, why didn't you buy a cheap phone?

10. Zobby
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2019

Zobby , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 7, 2019 :
    I'm not entirely sure what your point is. I have confidence that OnePlus will resolve these issues in a future update. A very near future update.

11. vexbit
    Eclair Oct 7, 2019

vexbit , Oct 7, 2019 :
    I'm a (somewhat jaded) OnePlus 7 Pro 5G user here in the UK quite enjoying the schadenfreude of people complaining about the lack in an update, those same users then flashing the ROM manually, and then the exact same users asking how to downgrade because they find it buggy. Granted the 7 Pro 5G is missing out on the betas and the bleeding edge but in this case, I'm happy that OnePlus are using standard Pro 7 users as beta testers.

Also, it seems to be a lot of the users from India don't actually bother to try and read this thread, and I've seen a few of them then insult OnePlus for being a "sh*t" Chinese company. Ah, gotta love some casual racism on a wet Monday evening.

Patience is a virtue.

12. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Oct 7, 2019

There will be no official OP statement. They will update when the work is completed.

13. Sir_Pool_de_Float_MD
    Gingerbread Oct 7, 2019

And honestly, that's fine with me. We all know there are bugs with the released build, and when they're fixed, we'll see a new version.

14. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Oct 7, 2019

They will solve it, but with your money and mine. I bought a product that had to work in optimal parameters, not with stammering, errors and issues. It's not our job to try and test them.

15. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Oct 7, 2019

But time goes by and we get there fast as the users of series 6. Now we no have the latest phones and we are ignored.

16. Sir_Pool_de_Float_MD
    Gingerbread Oct 7, 2019

As long as they're working on fixing the issues, we're not being ignored.

docnok63, vexbit and idbl_fanatic1 like this.
  17. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Oct 7, 2019

I'm not a OnePlus fan as big as you are. I am just a customer that I want to be respected during the operation of my device. I can't wait to work for a few months to optimize the OS.

18. gautam0680
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2019

gautam0680 , Oct 7, 2019 :
    I did not receive the android 10 update on my oneplus 7 pro yet.. Any idea when will I receive it???

19. G_Deepchand_B_iAoJ
    Gingerbread Oct 7, 2019

G_Deepchand_B_iAoJ , Oct 7, 2019 :
    Good reply , emotional &heart touching