OxygenOS 10.3.0 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. Thekeyshomi
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2019

2. Error555
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2019

Error555 , Dec 21, 2019 :
    Thanks for more of your outlook.
    And I do encourage your know-how and understanding on this subject but you can't compare two fields having different things to do.
    But I like your give and take advice, and if my patience will wear thin too I'll do the same as you have.

3. debranjan
    Donut Dec 21, 2019

4. Shadink
    Gingerbread Dec 21, 2019

Shadink , Dec 21, 2019 :
    You should know by now that previous updates were rolled back due to issues. Oneplus rolls out updates incrementally in order to avoid messing up a mass of devices. This time, you wait for a few days and your device will get this build directly

5. La Soledad
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2019

La Soledad , Dec 21, 2019 :
    Where did the double disappear on the screen to unlock it in the face, after updating from 9.0.17 to 10.3.0? How to fix it?

6. Shubham7171
    Froyo Dec 21, 2019

Shubham7171 , via OnePlus 6 , Dec 21, 2019 :
    So much stuff you guys broke for no reason at all.
    1. The screen calibration from Android 9 was perfect! You guys broke it in literally every OnePlus device and made it hella uncomfortable to my eyes just to use the same damn phone. Vivid and all are dull and Amoled Wide Gamut is too damn harsh.
    (I gave so many feedbacks but thanks to your arrogant behaviour towards customers and not fixing it)

2. GCams which made me love my OnePlus 6 are not working properly.
    SuperResZoom is broken.
    Gcam, only one version works now and can't use the cloned GCams which worked flawlessly on OOS 9.0.9, now just stops the HDR+ processing at 75% and other versions don't work on OxygenOS 10 but works fine on Android 10 custom roms.
    (broke it for no reason at all!)

3. Auto Brightness takes painfully 10seconds+ just to adjust. (broke it for no reason)

4. Wifi Link speed is capped to 65mbps- 72mbps. After rooting and flashing a Magisk module namely "WIFI BONDING" the link speed goes upto 300mbps.
    This issue I've only faced in my OnePlus 6 and my other phones like Redmi K20 Pro, Poco F1, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 all have 150mbps-300mbps by default.
    (Again gave so much feedback yet no response from you guys)

5. Front camera now doesn't allow to zoom at all. (broke it for no reason)

Other than that OnePlus 7T does not have your own OxygenOS Special Navigation Gestures. Like what? Why? The little things that made me a loyal buyer and fan of OnePlus, you guys are just removing that for no reason?

I made my friend buy a OnePlus 7 Pro even tho I knew the prices would fall like crazy but I still asked him to get it at 53k because I trusted OnePlus and I was a genuine fan of your work and I loved your software, the lovely OxygenOS and the OnePlus brand which listened to their consumer's problems and then give fixes.
    But now I'm done.
    Guess I'll stick to Android 9 on this OnePlus 6 and will get a S11 or anything but OnePlus.

And yes I'm posting it everywhere where I think it can reach to your team.

Thank you so much and I can see you losing all your loyal fans just like you lost me. I did recommend earlier but now definitely a big NO.
    L
    View attachment 1208506

View attachment 1208507

View attachment 1208508

View attachment 1208509

View attachment 1208510
    et's see if you fix it or not. If you dont then surely a goodbye

7. Shridhar Devarangadi
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2019

Shridhar Devarangadi , Dec 21, 2019 :
    I request everyone, please don't update to this version. there is big issue with it. after updating to this version i was not able to unlock the phone with right PIN. I had to visit store to get it formatted.
    not sure why these guys can't provide stable version.

8. pulizpunkalawakan
    Eclair Dec 21, 2019

pulizpunkalawakan , Dec 21, 2019 :
    Tried all possible solution except factory reset, none of it works to fix entering pincode to disable, enable security on certain apps after entering pincode it will revert back on same screen either enabling face unlock doesn't work.

9. SushilDev23 , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Dec 21, 2019 :
    Dont worry i have got 10.0.1 update on December 5th but my friends also using same device since they didnt get till now, and there are some bugs so that they stopped again rolled out another new update.. Hope this will be better one,wait you will get it soon

10. pulizpunkalawakan
    Eclair Dec 21, 2019

pulizpunkalawakan , via OnePlus 6T , Dec 21, 2019 :
    Hey mate thanks for you time for reply, i have tried it all possible solutions as i have read that some 6t unit having problem after updating android 10. I forgot i have never tried factory reset.

11. WayzWhizz , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Dec 21, 2019 :
    I'm down with every word. OnePlus screwed up with these updates. I've been using my 6T for a year already this was my first Android device ever, and I was absolutely happy with it. Too disappointed now.

Shubham7171 likes this.
  12. FelisousNovedo
    Donut Dec 21, 2019

13. RogerOriginals
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 21, 2019

RogerOriginals , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Dec 21, 2019 :
    WiFi calling, at least for Airtel, is available only from OnePlus 7 series onwards as per as the official device list.

Caomhin and Auristic like this.
  14. itheparixit
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2019

itheparixit , via OnePlus 6 , Dec 21, 2019 :
    Will you guys really release or it is again like last two attempts? I am still waiting. Its 2019 and OnePlus has seriously disappointed this time.

15. Darshan5015
    Froyo Dec 21, 2019

16. Ahmed_Nassar
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2019

Jayantdeep_Singh likes this.
  17. RogerOriginals

Try to clear cache from the recovery settings, many reported that it fixed most of the issues. If not then factory reset is your only option.

Caomhin likes this.
  18. RogerOriginals

10.3 comes with November security updates, you'll get it as soon as you get the lastest software update.

Caomhin likes this.
  19. efks