OxygenOS 10.3.0 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Dec 29, 2019

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Dec 29, 2019 :

IrtezaRehman

1.everything gets slow sometimes.. and after locking and unlocking.. it gets fast..
    2. WhatsApp gets lagged or hangged.. i have also reported the problem
    3. some time all the sounds get stopped...and i have to restart the phone​

1 sounds like something running in background slowing the phone after a period of time, you may have to identify the app or apps and force stop them, also clear their cache.

2 Clear WhatsApp cache. If necessary backup WhatsApp messages and files and also clear storage data.

3 Again sounds like an app is hanging on to the sound protocol. If you can identify the app, try force stopping it and clearing its app cache.

It may be that an app or apps are not optimize for Android 10. If you identify it or them, you may need to contact their developers.

See if any of the above helps.

Wolfgamer478 and IrtezaRehman like this.
  2. Hansen Perdana
    Froyo Dec 29, 2019

Hansen Perdana , Dec 29, 2019 :
    Bug on this update , google carrier service and google pdf viewer are not meant to show on app drawer. but this app shown on app drawer after oxygenos 10.3.0 update

1577631504025.jpg

3. Caomhin

Check the post a couple up from this for lag issues.

4. Caomhin

Have you an adapter plugged in for headphone jack, if so, make sure the phone port and the adapter port are clean. Use a dry toothbrush to clean the port. Check sound settings, audio tuner to ensure the headphones are identified when plugged in. Make sure settings here are correct.

5. luigui51
    Cupcake Dec 29, 2019

luigui51 , Dec 29, 2019 :
    I hope it fixes a bug I have on my 6t which is a ghost rectangle on my home screen anybody ?

6. Caomhin

Are you hoping that if you upgrade it fixes the current issue, or have you upgraded and you can see a rectangle, screenshot might be helpful as well.

Wolfgamer478 likes this.
  7. Rvn_Marasini
    Froyo Dec 29, 2019

Rvn_Marasini , via OnePlus 6T , Dec 29, 2019 :
    headphones and earphones were identical while connecting, sign of earphone in the right top corner was also there after I plugged my earphone

Caomhin likes this.
  8. mohal
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 29, 2019

9. Caomhin

Try the steps I mentioned for the wired headphones

10. Rvn_Marasini
    Froyo Dec 29, 2019

Rvn_Marasini , via OnePlus 6T , Dec 29, 2019 :
    yeah it's working fine now, but despite showing that headphone connection sign, why wasn't it working before, was it because of the dirty only?

Caomhin likes this.
  11. Caomhin

Rvn_Marasini

yeah it's working fine now, but despite showing that headphone connection sign, why wasn't it working before, was it because of the dirty only?​

It's possible dirt got in there somehow, and I think Android 10 may be more sensitive to the contacts made possibly. Software can do some strange things sometimes. Glad to hear all good. [e]1f601[/e][e]1f44d[/e]

12. warishi17
    Cupcake Dec 29, 2019

13. Srini3089
    Cupcake Dec 29, 2019

Srini3089 , Dec 29, 2019 :
    Hi Team,

Thanks for your fix in Face unlock and Fingerprint sensor. Now it's fast in opening screen the moment we touch the finger print sensor. Now I started facing the other issue. which is Proximity sensor is turns off the screen when I put hands on the sensor though I'm not in a call . it's making the other apps into dark. Then I restarted the phone, Now it's not turning off though I'm in phone call..Either it works that way or this way.. This bug is happening after this upgrade.. Expecting your feedback on this issue..

14. ДымоК
    Cupcake Dec 29, 2019

ДымоК , Dec 29, 2019 :
    после обновления телефон тормозит, вайбер виснет, фейсбук не воспроизводит видео, интернет пропадает. исправляйте свои лаги!

15. Caomhin

warishi17 likes this.
  16. Runnerista , via OnePlus 6T Midnight Black , Dec 29, 2019 :
    It happens to me too. It didn't happen on beta 3 though. Weird. I don't know if it's related to the OS or something else.

IrtezaRehman likes this.
  17. warishi17
    Cupcake Dec 29, 2019

warishi17 , Dec 29, 2019 :
    Thanks. I was lazy to go through all the comments. And waited for somebody to point them out.

18. Caomhin

Подключите телефон, оставьте его включенным, выйдите за пределы полной зарядки, оставьте на ночь, отключите телефон от сети, перезагрузите его. Посмотри, исправит ли это что-нибудь. Android 10 оптимизирует телефон во время зарядки.

ДымоК likes this.
  19. AmanChadha
    Donut Dec 29, 2019

20. shaheed patel
    Eclair Dec 29, 2019