1. J1557768096025
    Donut Dec 31, 2019

J1557768096025 , via OnePlus 6T , Dec 31, 2019 :
    agree with you

K_deep likes this.
  2. Abd007
    Eclair Dec 31, 2019

Abd007 , via OnePlus 6T , Dec 31, 2019 :
    I was Very happy with This...but after sometime I am facing some critical Problem.. that Problem is.. when i do unlock my phone through the finger print sensor...i doesn't work for sometime..after some time it would be okay.. please fix this problem

3. Boubaker01
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2019

Boubaker01 , via OnePlus 6 , Dec 31, 2019 :

Trevor.Hawkes

You are a self proclaimed power user in the same way I am a self proclaimed rocket engineer. Exactly how old are you. " I know everything" one of your favourite sayings. I bet you stamp your feet when you type that.
    The reason that most posts on here are telling of problems, and don't forget your previous claim that everyone who updated had problems, is because that is why they come here, to tell about their problems. The other people here, who you and others call fanboys are usually trying to help those with problems.​

what's the reason that it did make you reply to me like that??
    what's the point by replying like that ??
    what i mean by "i know everything"and "a power user" is that i tested all the versions(10.0/10.0.1/10.3.0),even open betas..,the best version was the 9.0.9 A9 version, more stable and even more Powerful,the 10.3.0 update still has Issues (i did cleared the system cache, did a hard reset,and nothing has changed)
    I DIDN'T TELL PEOPLE THAT ONEPLUS DID A TERRIBLE JOB OR THIS 10.3.0 IS THE WORST UPDATE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
    ALL I SAID IS THAT THIS VERSION STILL HAS ISSUES, IT'S NOT STABLE AND IT'S NOT OPTIMISED(I DON'T WANT TO DESCRIBE THE ISSUES AGAIN...)
    How old i am ??, you should never ask a question like that even if you're joking for no reason...

4. nic04
    Donut Dec 31, 2019

nic04 , via OnePlus 6 , Dec 31, 2019 :
    There are many bugs like in bluetooth on notification panel it shows on but inside its off.. battery is draining very much. unable to connect wifi hotspot.
    please work on this major issue and share the rollout asap

5. KoKo..!
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2019

6. Artemus
    Moderator, Community Hero 2020 Moderator Dec 31, 2019

Artemus , Dec 31, 2019 :
    Learn the difference between EIS and OIS. One is automated yet cropped, the other is hardware-based and too much shaking results in shakiness.

Caoimhín likes this.
  7. robin143
    Honeycomb Dec 31, 2019

robin143 , Dec 31, 2019 :
    Happy New Year.... May this 2020 year bring some literally stable updates from oneplus side to our devices and also let the FAN BOYS & Page moderators be TRUTHFUL & helpfull to all customers ..... :)

8. Artemus
    Moderator, Community Hero 2020 Moderator Dec 31, 2019

Artemus , Dec 31, 2019 :
    You really have nothing better to do, do you? Already gave you a suggestion yet you blew it off and called me a fanboy.

9. Harshil_Pandit , via OnePlus 6T Midnight Black , Dec 31, 2019 :
    There should be an option to enable or disable it as per comfort of the user.. so yes, it needs to be fixed.

I'm seeing your comment on every page that how it's not an issue. Well, it might not be an issue for you and you might be comfortable with it but not everyone is. We pay for devices to be comfortable and changes like these should be optional & not mandatory as comfort is a subjective issue.

dasacom likes this.
  10. Joshua_Fu
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2019

Joshua_Fu , Dec 31, 2019 :
    Hi team,

I recently updated my Oneplus 6 to android 10.3.0 and now the cameras are not working. Face unlock says the camera is used by a third party app but it is not. Other camera apps crash whenever I try to use them. I have tried wiping the cache but to no avail.

11. Deepankit
    Donut Dec 31, 2019

12. Alperion
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2019

Alperion , via OnePlus 6 , Dec 31, 2019 :
    This update has been causing issues with my data services. I would randomly lose my LTE signal in places that I never lost signal before. On top of that, it would take forever to reconnect. The messages from my messaging app would often just hang there and not send out

13. __Insidious__
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2019

__Insidious__ , via OnePlus 6 , Dec 31, 2019 :
    After updating to A10 i have not been receiving notifications for facebook messenger. when ever i get the call, phone just vibrates but doesn't show notifications. is it the problem of OS or Facebook itself?
    Anyone else having similar issues?

14. Artur101
    Honeycomb Dec 31, 2019

Artur101 , via OnePlus 6 , Dec 31, 2019 :
    You should then submit a request to OnePlus for them to change that. If there are many users like you to whom the keyboard is such a big issue then hopefully they'll listen and do something about it. It doesn't really make sense that you guys moan over this in every other comment in this forum because it's very tiresome and counterproductive. Good luck with that anyway!

JAGADISH BHATTA, kjjm and Artemus like this.
  15. Pinttas
    Honeycomb Dec 31, 2019

Pinttas , Dec 31, 2019 :
    K_deep

A10(10.3.0) is going to be BEST in its own way...!!

in continuation of my previous post on page 555 post no.11089...

Guys ! Don't pertain little bit bugs a Huge one..
    A10 is recently released..i believe that Oneplus will eliminate these little bit of bugs very soon..

i have noticed most of people start complaining right after the update..but that time phone(almost every phone) will certainly give battery drain and performance issues..people want instant performance and long battery life as soon as upgrade process completes ..LET YOUR PHONE COMPLETE ITS OPTIMIZATION..

c'mon friends..!! Let me explain..!!

whenever we upgrade any phone..Every new software needs to optimise itself..and for this process it needs heavy CPU usage and power(i.e. battery)..and this actually leads to battery drainage and performance issues because of optimization process..but as soon as phone and software completes itsoptimization..phone comes back to its actual state of performance and even with new refreshing way..with better performance in every field..

Many people are complaining a number of issues they are facing..but as explained by me on page 555 post no.11089... i HAVEN'T faced any of following issues:-

1. Battery Backup:- Really it is even better than A9.

2. Fingerprint:- more quick and reliable than previous versions

3. Stability:- No issue found regarding s/w Stability.

4. Network :- Best network experience till on this version.

5. Performance:- Top notch..

6. Scrolling:- without any doubt it is Buttery smooth scrolling experience much better than A9.

7. Sound:- sound is loud and crisp..

8. Heating:- No heating issues so far..

if anyone has any query .. please quote on my post.. as much possible i will try to help on that query..

My Friends!! ... JUST IMAGINE when OnePlus will further optimise and refrain A10 with future updates..it will become much more effective and efficient than now..
    so i HIGHLY recommend this update ..Just Go For It..!!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL[e]1f603[/e]

Nice post!
    I'm with you 100%
    Thanks

Caoimhín, ravisoren007 and K_deep like this.
  16. Prince Ogaga
    Froyo Jan 1, 2020

Prince Ogaga , Jan 1, 2020 :
    I just received the update in Qatar and I have downloaded but I am so afraid to install it.. But after reading this post, I just might cross my fingers and hope for the best.
    Happy New Year everyone..

drl431 likes this.
  17. AGROK
    Eclair Jan 1, 2020

AGROK , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 1, 2020 :
    Do not install. You will regret it.

18. mohdfahad474
    Froyo Jan 1, 2020

mohdfahad474 , via OnePlus 6 , Jan 1, 2020 :
    the update is really good...i updated around 2 weeks ago, initially i had some issues here and there but as days passed the performance improved. i just have one issue, the camera crashes some times. a small message comes at the bottom saying "camera already in use". anyone else facing this issue?

19. ade0410
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 1, 2020

ade0410 , Jan 1, 2020 :
    Wow.
    Regret how?
    That's quite a thing to say to another human being. By putting something in their mind to doubt installing this update.

Auristic likes this.
  20. quasinido
    Cupcake Jan 1, 2020

quasinido , Jan 1, 2020 :
    Network connection loss on spots/areas where I used to have no problems on A9. So it seems a lot of users also have the same problem so hopefully the team can sort this out.🙄

Also sudden overheating. Not sure why, so I often turn off my phone or reboot it just to make sure it doesn't explode on me. [e]1f613[/e]