1. Lubomyr16
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2020

2. Jamze
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 3, 2020

Caoimhín likes this.
  3. adeshneswankar
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2020

adeshneswankar , Jan 3, 2020 :
    some Google apps are crashing after 10.0.3 update.
    also unnecessary new Google pay app got and Files app installed which has no info on Google app store. please Remove this apps. These are useless..

4. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jan 3, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Jan 3, 2020 :
    And from just one of the many readable posts within the few pages above your post.

Try optimizing apps in Settings Battery, only leave the ones you need run in the background or to notify you such as messages, email, Google Services, oneplus etc on Intelligent control.

Also charge your phone to full and restart it after optimizing, and see if that helps. You may need to do this for 2 to 3 charge cycles.

Check App battery stats at about 50% and see if there are particular apps using more battery than necessary.

Lubomyr16 likes this.
  5. imba80
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2020

imba80 , Jan 3, 2020 :
    hello,
    Ever since the update my phone has gotten worse. any way to reverse it? or fix the problems?
    1. gap with the keyboard. consistently closes the on screen messages if clicked on by accident.
    2. I am unable to check for any updates through Google play since the update. so I am unaware if I need to update unless I open the app.
    3. scroll down from top to view notifications sometimes freezes and does not allow me to bring down.
    4. gesture functions no longer work with screen off for changing music.
    5. connectivity with Bluetooth has been disconnecting and connecting with all my headphones/speakers and vehicle.

please let me know if this soemthing you guys can fix.

6. govilsam
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2020

govilsam , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 3, 2020 :
    Sorry for the typo error. it's the clock widget which is already there by one plus not a third party one

7. Caomhin

Files app integrated into A10 by Google. Its a Google Anfroid feature.

New Pay app also by Google you now have India and International versions, again new Google Android Feature.

Clear the App cache for apps that are crashing, you may also have to clear their storage. Many apps still not optimised for A10, you may have to contact their developers.

Your issues have nothing to do with OP, and all to do with Google and 3rd party app developers, take the issue up with them.

8. Caomhin

Jamze likes this.
  9. Caomhin

1 Gap is a Google Feature in A10.

2 you can try clear Playstore App Info and Storage.

3 May need to optimize Android by charging through 2 to 3 cycles to let A10 stabilise.

4. No idea, don't use the option

5. You can reset Bluetooth, in Settings, System, Reset Options, it will also reset WiFi and mobile network.

10. jrprudencio
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2020

11. Caomhin

Camera settings, enable Smart Content Detection, long press middle of camera when open. It's the Lens wooohoo... [e]1f44d[/e]

12. P1541477169122
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2020

P1541477169122 , Jan 3, 2020 :
    The preinstalled Download App was so useful but this update removed it. Please add the app : Downloads.

13. Caomhin

14. Jamze

Jamze , Jan 3, 2020 :
    Number 4 - I think anything that used to work that is something that runs all the time in the background, Android 10's battery optimation may now prevent it working. If it's an app then you might be able to put it out of scope in settings (and accept the battery hit). If it's a feature of the OS then they may struggle to implement under 10?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020

Caoimhín likes this.
  15. Jamze

Jamze , Jan 3, 2020 :
    One workaround is to find a file manager app that allows you to create shortcuts to folders on your home screen.

Caoimhín likes this.
  16. deepakrohila81
    Donut Jan 3, 2020

17. Caomhin

There are so many fundamental changes to allow for new features in A10, people will have to adjust their behaviour when using the phone. Found that myself.

However while some items may have also changed fundamentally, they may be brought back to some extent as features in future updates of A10.

Might be a Google feature, or an OP additional feature. Feedback is the best way to get that implemented,if enough people want it.

18. Caomhin

19. RogerOriginals

drl431 and Caoimhín like this.
  20. deepakrohila81
    Donut Jan 3, 2020