OxygenOS 10.3.0 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. RogerOriginals
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 3, 2020

drl431 and Caomhin like this.
  2. deepakrohila81
    Donut Jan 3, 2020

3. lipboon , via OnePlus 6T Midnight Black , Jan 3, 2020 :
    Seems to be alright now. Thanks for your suggestion. If my fingerprint cannot unlock again, I'll definitely try out your suggestion. Thanks a million!

RogerOriginals and Caomhin like this.
  4. Gerry_Ares
    Donut Jan 3, 2020

5. deepakrohila81
    Donut Jan 3, 2020

6. Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Jan 3, 2020 :
    Doesn't explain what is specifically happening when rotating the phone, is it within certain apps, or all the time. Also roll your phone in a figure of 8 in your hand. Then restart the phone and let me know how rotation works then.

3rd party apps may not be optimized to show correct calibrations in A10.

ironass likes this.
  7. Gramisan
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2020

Gramisan , Jan 3, 2020 :
    I used to charge my phone once a day but after the update I need to charge it twice ..
    8 hours SOT to 5 hours .. that's very disappointing @OnePlus [e]1f62d[/e]

Kartik Krishnamurthy likes this.
  8. Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Jan 3, 2020 :
    Posted a few post up from yours

Try optimizing apps in Settings Battery, only leave the ones you need run in the background or to notify you such as messages, email, Google Services, oneplus etc on Intelligent control.

Also charge your phone to full and restart it after optimizing, and see if that helps. You may need to do this for 2 to 3 charge cycles.

Check App battery stats at about 50% and see if there are particular apps using more battery than necessary.

9. W1560651863336
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2020

W1560651863336 , Jan 3, 2020 :
    I can't find Google lens in camera after OS update
    can you please help me.

Battery drain also faster after update.

ShankySurya likes this.
  10. Gramisan
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2020

Gramisan , Jan 3, 2020 :
    I've done that bud.. but hasn't really worked for me.

ShankySurya likes this.
  11. ShankySurya
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2020

ShankySurya , Jan 3, 2020 :
    this is the first update I've ever seen from oneplus it makes my phone restart after sometime again and again in the shortcut doesn't work properly it made my whole phone look black wallpaper it is not at all good are you can see it doesn't appear well to your eyes it doesn't have effect clear view.

if somebody know please let me know how can I install this version and go back to the previous version whatever they have launched coz this update is not all good

12. kishorebala13
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2020

kishorebala13 , Jan 3, 2020 :
    Unrestricted app for data saver is not working for whatsapp or hike. Couldn't do voice or video call if the device is in data saver mode after 10.3 update.

13. Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Jan 3, 2020 :
    Camera settings, enable Smart Content Detection, long press middle of camera when open. It's the Lens wooohoo.

Try optimizing apps in Settings Battery, only leave the ones you need run in the background or to notify you such as messages, email, Google Services, oneplus etc on Intelligent control.

Also charge your phone to full and restart it after optimizing, and see if that helps. You may need to do this for 2 to 3 charge cycles.

Check App battery stats at about 50% and see if there are particular apps using more battery than necessary.

14. Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Jan 3, 2020 :
    See @ironass post #11723 further up the thread on how to downgrade.

ironass likes this.
  15. W1560651863336
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2020

W1560651863336 , Jan 3, 2020 :
    just reset your phone
    go to in setting there is a system
    select reset option

16. Raftaar08
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2020

Raftaar08 , Jan 3, 2020 :
    I've started to loose battery at a faster rate after updating the phone to 10.3
    I'm using one plus 6.

17. Jamze
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 3, 2020

Jamze , via OnePlus 6 , Jan 3, 2020 :

Caomhin

Doesn't explain what is specifically happening when rotating the phone, is it within certain apps, or all the time. Also roll your phone in a figure of 8 in your hand. Then restart the phone and let me know how rotation works then.

3rd party apps may not be optimized to show correct calibrations in A10.​

@deepakrohila81

What does the green 'calibrate' button do (if you are sure you have an issue and the table is flat?!)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020

Caomhin likes this.
  18. Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Jan 3, 2020 :
    Suggestion 3 posts up for yours

Raftaar08 likes this.