OxygenOS 10.3.1 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Feb 4, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 4, 2020 :
    If you click on the Google Play System Update in Settings, Security and Lockscreen , it will try to update online itself. Mine is currently January 2020 as you can see below.

1580841516350.jpg

2. Vikhil
    Donut Feb 4, 2020

Attached Files:

3. Caomhin

Very dubious post, you don't state what the issues are.

Or try the following to fix these nondescript bugs.

Do a full Erase/Delete Data button, factory reset. This will restore you to a fresh installation of 10.3.1. So you will need to backup your phone.

Go to Settings, System, Reset Options, Erase All Data, click on the Delete All Data button,

4. Caomhin

Just in case there is an App hogging resources, causing lag, Battery drain or freezing, clear your recent apps, also try setting 3rd party apps to Optimize in Settings Battery, only leave the ones you need run in the background or to notify you such as messages, email, Google Services, oneplus etc on Intelligent control.

Android may take a few days to optimize those apps after setting them to Optimize depending on your usage of those apps. A10 has its own learning curve.

Also charge your phone to full and restart it after optimizing, and see if that helps.

Check App battery stats at about 50% and see if there are particular apps using more battery than necessary.

Vikhil likes this.
  5. justicedharma
    Donut Feb 4, 2020

justicedharma , Feb 4, 2020 :
    oxygen OS 10.3.0 Oxygen OS 10.3.0 is draining battery of my device so quickly. pl fix the issue . otherswise can you pl guide how to downgrade the android pie OS ??????

6. PrashantSingh@04
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2020

PrashantSingh@04 , Feb 4, 2020 :
    yes and it's lagging alot right now ,never thought this would be happening.Need the update asap

7. Caomhin

Check a couple of posts above yours to READ a suggestion for your issues. [e]2b06[/e]️[e]2b06[/e]️🙄🙄

Artemus. likes this.
  8. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Feb 4, 2020

Artemus. , Feb 4, 2020 :
    An update won't fix this, a format will. All you'd have to do is re-download apps and maybe documents.

Caomhin likes this.
  9. bramgoodwin
    Gingerbread Feb 4, 2020

bramgoodwin , via OnePlus 6 , Feb 4, 2020 :
    I'm OP6, 10.3, my email switched to white.... frustrating. Glad 10.3.1 brings back dark.

10. anoojlal_rb
    Eclair Feb 4, 2020

anoojlal_rb , via OnePlus 6 , Feb 4, 2020 :
    u can just disable gmail and then enable it back and the dark mode will be back. same thing happened to me i did this and all is good[e]1f44d[/e]

11. Šipka666
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2020

12. Caomhin

A downgrade back to 10.3.0 would involve backing up the phone and a phone wipe.

Try a full format Delete All Data reset of the current active 10.3.1 that's already on your phone instead. It will refresh your phone with a fresh version of 10.3.1.

Make sure you backup your phone beforehand. Hopefully that will resolve any issues you may have.

ironass likes this.
  13. Ihor_Syrota
    Froyo Feb 4, 2020

14. Binet_U
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2020

Binet_U , via OnePlus 6 , Feb 4, 2020 :
    The update is awesome [e]1f525[/e][e]1f525[/e] but when I saw some changes... it actually shocked me that the developers have removed the dark theme feature [e]1f494[/e].... PLZ DEVELOPERS!! bring back the dark theme feature in next update try to bring some new features also

15. Ihor_Syrota
    Froyo Feb 4, 2020

Ihor_Syrota , Feb 4, 2020 :
    How to update my device?

16. Binet_U
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2020

Binet_U , via OnePlus 6 , Feb 4, 2020 :

Ihor_Syrota

How to update my device?​

there's an app called oxygen updater it's has developed by adhiraj singh in play store

Az2972 and Caomhin like this.
  17. T@r@ng
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2020

18. Caomhin

Dark theme is still there, it's a feature of Android 10

Settings, Customisation, choose Nuanced dark as Preset Theme, and set Tone to Dark.

19. Alex Sem
    Gingerbread Feb 4, 2020

Alex Sem , Feb 4, 2020 :
    [QUOTE = "Muhammad_Kashif_bahl, post: 21311052, member: 1701552"] Это обновление Oxygen OS10.3.1 меняет мой WiFi-MAC-адрес. Является ли это возможным...???
    у меня обновление через кислородный апдейтер ... ??
    также сталкивается с проблемой разрядки аккумулятора ... !!! [/ QUOTE]

This is absolutely normal for android 10. One of the innovations to improve security.

20. cmontero78
    Donut Feb 4, 2020

cmontero78 , Feb 4, 2020 :
    For people with high battery drain while screen is off:

I highly recommend that you set as many apps as possible to "optimize". Android 9 only offered two options: Optimize and Don't Optimize. The default was 'Optimize'.
    OOS 10.0 introduced "Intelligent Control" as a third option and it is the default setting. Intelligent control is NOT an Android 10 standard, it is an OOS feature.
    Depending on your apps, Intelligent Control will not give you the same results as "Optimize". In my case, setting everything (except WhatsApp) to 'Optimize' made a huge difference in battery life.

TLDR: Set as many apps as possible to 'Optimize' to increase idle battery life.

Caomhin likes this.