vikkvikk , Feb 5, 2020 :
    thanks..
    Reset the wifi ..done
    Much better than before but will check for a little longer

Caomhin likes this.
  2. kn_raghavendra
    Froyo Feb 5, 2020

kn_raghavendra , via OnePlus 6 , Feb 5, 2020 :
    update not received. now a days updates is very slow for OnePlus 6. We know you people concern about only new model. If so stop spreading fake info.

3. Mani448
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2020

4. Ishan2595
    Froyo Feb 5, 2020

5. thedeadfish59
    Froyo Feb 5, 2020

6. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Feb 5, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 5, 2020 :
    it is a Staged Rollout, so if you don't see it via OTA, you may need to do it via 3rd party app Oxygen Updater from the Playstore.

In Oxygen Updater settings, you can set the update method to incremental if you are already on 10.3.0, if you are on any earlier version to this, set update method to full update.

7. Lopenator
    Froyo Feb 5, 2020

Lopenator , Feb 5, 2020 :
    I am having a few issues since updating to 10.3.1.

First the proximity sensor is always on. I had to disable pocket mode because my phone was not letting me unlock the device. It thought I had it in my pocket.

Second, my Gmail app is always changing colors now. From dark to white and back and forth.

Thirdly, I notice when I pull down to open the menu/notification bar I am getting a FPS drop. It is lagging down a little. When I scroll through my open apps I notice it happens also.

And fourth, now I always receive a "Handling Theme" notification popping up randomly. I believe it to be affecting my battery.

I never had these issues before this latest update.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020

8. somil.619
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2020

somil.619 , Feb 5, 2020 :
    haven't received the ota update yet! i guess my update for hot by corona virus!

9. Awesh Lakhani
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2020

Awesh Lakhani , Feb 5, 2020 :
    Is it me only i am seeing notification of Handling Theme after updating to 10.3.1 on my op6. Also its showing notification for other operation on notification area such as when i move files within folder on file explorer, or when i receive call the icon on notification doesn't go immediately after disconnected from the call etc.

10. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Feb 5, 2020

1. Reset the OnePlus Launcher to see if it can resolve the issue.

2 This is an ongoing Gmail issue, Google will eventually resolve this.

3. Just in case there is an App hogging resources, causing lag, Battery drain or freezing, clear your recent apps, also try setting 3rd party apps to Optimize in Settings Battery, only leave the ones you need run in the background or to notify you such as messages, email, Google Services, oneplus etc on Intelligent control.

Android may take a few days to optimize those apps after setting them to Optimize depending on your usage of those apps. A10 has its own learning curve.

Also charge your phone to full and restart it after optimizing, and see if that helps.

Check App battery stats at about 50% and see if there are particular apps using more battery than necessary.

4. This is a coding issue with the current version, hopefully OnePlus will resolve this in a future update. It does nothing other than notify you.

drl431 likes this.
  11. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Feb 5, 2020

See post below yours

Awesh Lakhani likes this.
  12. diskerei
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2020

diskerei , Feb 5, 2020 :
    the thing is: its rebooting, loses signal, and loops for 5 times... sometimes happen 6 times a day, sometimes once a month...and im having this issue for 6 months, so its disappointing..

13. Trevor.Hawkes
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 5, 2020

Trevor.Hawkes , Feb 5, 2020 :
    Ah sorry. Sounds different to the fault others were/are getting. It must have begun while you were on Android 9.

drl431, Caomhin and diskerei like this.
  14. Lopenator
    Froyo Feb 5, 2020

ironass and Caomhin like this.
  15. java007md
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2020

java007md , Feb 5, 2020 :
    Thanks, I'll watch for the OTA download to appear.

Caomhin likes this.
  16. p51d007
    KitKat Feb 5, 2020

p51d007 , Feb 5, 2020 :
    everybodypanic.gif

ironass and Artemus. like this.
  17. Ambidan87
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2020

18. Artemus.
    Nougat Feb 5, 2020

Artemus. , Feb 5, 2020 :
    Don't expect a fix without any details. Do you visit your doctor and tell him to fix your illness without explanation?

drl431, ironass, aditza and 1 other person like this.
  19. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Feb 5, 2020

try resetting the WiFi, Mobile Network

Settings, System, Reset Options, Reset WiFi Mobile Bluetooth

drl431 and Ambidan87 like this.
  20. Ambidan87
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2020

Ambidan87 , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 5, 2020 :
    what part about my internet is super slow don't you get? and it's not my phone plan .. I've had this phone for a yr & never dealt with anything like this . so do you have a solution or not? if not get off my post being irrelevant.