OxygenOS 10.3.1 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. Trevor.Hawkes
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 6, 2020

Trevor.Hawkes , Feb 6, 2020 :
    No, it's never included.

2. Alex Sem
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2020

Alex Sem , Feb 6, 2020 :
    This is normal, it should be so. You have updated using the "local update" option. And with a local update, there is no list of changes. if it is necessary for familiarization, then it is in Oxygen Updated before downloading or in the first post of this forum.

Caomhin likes this.
  3. akhirprodhani
    Donut Feb 6, 2020

akhirprodhani , via OnePlus 6 , Feb 6, 2020 :
    till now i didn't receive the update whats going on i have heating issue while charging my op6 and some time sounds are mute automatically. when will get this update???

avrahta likes this.
  4. Alex Sem
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2020

Alex Sem , Feb 6, 2020 :
    [QUOTE = "Jamze, post: 21314893, member: 552573"] Все оборудование выглядит нормально? Нет царапин на объективе?

Эта картинка просто позволяла телефону выбирать точку фокусировки, не меняя никаких настроек. Я только что обработал это, неплохо для камеры смартфона среднего уровня.

[​IMG][/ QUOTE]

Every time I look at your photos I want to ask - are they additionally processed by some kind of application?). What picture was taken in what mode? "photo", "portrait" or maybe "professional"?

5. DeluxeNoone

6. Jamze

Jamze , Feb 6, 2020 :
    😀 this photo was taken in the standard photo mode using the standard camera app. I didn't even touch on the screen to tell it where to focus. It was quite dark, as the day had been overcast. The aperture is wide open (f/1.7) so you get the shallow depth of field (blurry background) without using portrait mode.

My first post is the original image just with Google Photos 'Auto' enhance.

This second version I've taken the original jpg, and used Luminar 4 (https://skylum.com/luminar) to further blur and add structure to the background, sharpened/added saturation/add glow to just the flower.

You could do similar in something like Snapseed on the phone.

Artemus. and Caomhin like this.
  7. Trevor.Hawkes

Trevor.Hawkes , Feb 6, 2020 :
    Staged rollout can take longer than that I'm afraid.

Tejas Tharu, DeluxeNoone and Caomhin like this.
  8. Lelander2015
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2020

Ricanstyle likes this.
  9. Dhruvrawal
    Froyo Feb 6, 2020

10. Alex Sem
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2020

Alex Sem , Feb 6, 2020 :
    [QUOTE = "Jamze, post: 21315050, member: 552573"] 😀 это фото было сделано в стандартном режиме фото с использованием стандартного приложения камеры. Я даже не прикоснулся к экрану, чтобы сказать ему, где сосредоточиться. Было довольно темно, так как день был пасмурным. Диафрагма широко открыта (f / 1,7), поэтому вы получаете небольшую глубину резкости (размытый фон) без использования портретного режима.

Мой первый пост - это оригинальное изображение только с расширением Google Фото «Авто».

Во второй версии я взял оригинальный jpg и использовал Luminar 4 ( https://skylum.com/luminar ) для дальнейшего размытия и добавления структуры к фону, повышения резкости / добавления насыщенности / добавления свечения только к цветку.

Вы можете сделать подобное в чем-то вроде Snapseed на телефоне. [/ QUOTE]

So I was not mistaken in my assumptions). Thanks for the tips. Maybe I will use them, but in general I have enough standard. I did not purchase OnePlus because of the cameras.

Caomhin likes this.
  11. thedeadfish59
    Froyo Feb 6, 2020

thedeadfish59 , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 6, 2020 :
    Bug detected

If I try to add new fingerprint, it doesnt allow to add, saying "fingerprint moved too fast"

If I try to unlock using fp, it says same "fingerprint moved fast"
    but often it gets fixed randomly

Fix it please!

12. Jamze

Jamze , Feb 6, 2020 :
    👍🏻 the camera's not bad, good enough. Maybe have a look at Snapseed (which is free) and play around. Same here, my phone camera isn't a priority for me, but useful to have sometimes.

Caomhin likes this.
  13. Alex Sem
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2020

Alex Sem , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 6, 2020 :
    1580988334440.jpg
    Here is a comparison of my photo. Made just in daylight. Without any processing, I simply entered the standard camera application and clicked on the circle)

Artemus. and Jamze like this.
  14. Alex Sem
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2020

Alex Sem , Feb 6, 2020 :
    [QUOTE = "Jamze, post: 21315154, member: 552573"] camera камера неплохая, достаточно хорошая. Возможно взгляните на Snapseed (который бесплатный) и поиграйте. То же самое и здесь, камера моего телефона не является для меня приоритетом, но иногда бывает полезна. [/ QUOTE]

I have two google camera modules. And oddly enough, they do not conflict with each other. sometimes use them. According to my feelings, the first one takes better pictures at night than the stock camera, but is slightly inferior in bright light. The second, on the contrary, during the day makes more truthful and natural photos than stock. I use according to the situation. Sometimes you need a photo to look natural, and sometimes it’s a little painted)

15. Jamze

Jamze , Feb 6, 2020 :
    I'm going to take a look at some of the photography threads, post some pics. We could pick up there?

16. avi7lanjewar
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2020

17. mohal

18. Amankolhe
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2020

19. Alex Sem
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2020

Alex Sem , Feb 6, 2020 :
    [QUOTE = "Jamze, post: 21315209, member: 552573"] Я собираюсь взглянуть на некоторые темы с фотографиями, опубликовать несколько фотографий. Мы могли бы забрать там? [/ QUOTE]

Perhaps) If there is time and opportunity.

Caomhin likes this.