OxygenOS 10.3.1 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. tmadaelil
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2020

tmadaelil , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 14, 2020 :
    my apnsettings look good. another thread stays get a new sim card. I had the same issue with the initial Android 10 update and. anew sim did fix it. I shouldn't need a new sim for every software update

2. anirbanmaiti30
    Donut Feb 14, 2020

3. kunalrajeevdalvi
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2020

4. Gokul7373
    Gingerbread Feb 14, 2020

5. falco090
    Froyo Feb 14, 2020

falco090 , Feb 14, 2020 :
    What a bungled update...

Notch no longer has immersive option; it's notch or no notch on the 6t. I had mine on immersive and it turned it to no notch after install

ALL keyboards have this awkward gap where the keyboard doesn't reach down. No clear fix

6. Tee_Eee_Bee
    Gingerbread Feb 14, 2020

Tee_Eee_Bee , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 14, 2020 :

falco090

What a bungled update...

Notch no longer has immersive option; it's notch or no notch on the 6t. I had mine on immersive and it turned it to no notch after install

ALL keyboards have this awkward gap where the keyboard doesn't reach down. No clear fix​

Keyboard gap is Android 10 design feature to allow gestures to work properly.

Hide Notch feature is also as per Android 10 implementation.

Caomhin likes this.
  7. Tee_Eee_Bee
    Gingerbread Feb 14, 2020

Tee_Eee_Bee , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 14, 2020 :
    OnePlus Switch appears to back up photos & videos, and you can always connect to a PC and manually copy your photos & videos using file manager on the PC. You could also try copying the backup file to the PC.

And you could always try a factory reset after you back up instead of downgrading to a previous version. If your apps are backed up (using OnePlus Switch), then I think you should be able to restore them.

Caomhin likes this.
  8. Maniviper
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2020

Maniviper , Feb 14, 2020 :
    hi I'm one plus 6T user this update big bug my charge reduce fastly.infact I'm not use to mobile.

9. Juan24500
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2020

10. Caomhin
    KitKat Feb 14, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 14, 2020 :
    Clean the ports on the phone, charger and both ends of the USB cable with a fine dry toothbrush. Android 10 appears to be a bit more sensitive to connections.

11. Caomhin
    KitKat Feb 14, 2020

Asked and answered, read through a few pages up, many suggestions given.

12. Caomhin
    KitKat Feb 14, 2020

Reset your WiFi and Mobile, see if that helps.

Settings, System, Reset Options, Reset WiFi Mobile Bluetooth

kunalrajeevdalvi likes this.
  13. Caomhin
    KitKat Feb 14, 2020

No, you shouldn't need a new Sim card, the only other option would be to backup all your data from the phone and do full Delete All Data reset, to refresh the 10.3.1 installation.

SamsungRefugee likes this.
  14. _viswajit_
    Donut Feb 14, 2020

_viswajit_ , Feb 14, 2020 :
    worst update that I have ever seen in OnePlus after this update my phone is getting stucked and it's getting heated .
    it's getting hanged ... and an unwanted tool is getting downloaded everytime (handling theme)..!!!
    pls try to give an bug update ...thank you

Maniviper likes this.
  15. AmitMohanty
    Eclair Feb 14, 2020

AmitMohanty , Feb 14, 2020 :
    A random annoying icon that appears for no reason and messes up with the volume is a feature ? Seriously !!! Why do I have to do some many things myself to make my phone to work normal ?? Had I wanted extra performance from my phone, then doing all those stuffs makes sense. I want my phone to run the way it used to before the update wrecked it.

When you roll out updates before evaluating the update properly, it very well classifies as neglect and disregard. And I don't see a minority complaining in this thread. A lot of people are experiencing a variety of issues. Some are petty ones may be but annoying nonetheless.

I am more annoyed the problem it is causing to many of my apps. A lot of critical apps that I need on a daily basis just don't function normally now. And the apps roll out much more frequent updates to accomodate the changes required for Android10

16. Maniviper
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2020

Maniviper , Feb 14, 2020 :
    ss same pblm I faced

_viswajit_ likes this.
  17. sepol1
    Eclair Feb 14, 2020

18. Gokulakrishnan.M
    Donut Feb 14, 2020

19. kvladan
    Froyo Feb 14, 2020

20. kvladan