OxygenOS 10.3.10 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert May 2, 2021

Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 2, 2021 :
    This Community is for users and is not used to contact OnePlus, and due to the volume of posts across all threads, would be impossible for them to read. However if you want to discuss suggestions with OnePlus directly you can send them all the details you wish at any time through the feedback tool.

Please send Feedback & Suggestions on any subject you wish to highlight back to the OnePlus directly at the link below. Thank you.

Community App Feedback tool
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback

2. K1577555224305
    Honeycomb May 2, 2021

K1577555224305 , May 2, 2021 :
    Its feels good at least 1+ clarified about 11 on 6 devices 👏👏👏👏
    or else some leprechauns were hell bent on fooling the community and the world and also themselves and making it count at as 8 (oob), 9 , 10 end of life .
    ☮️

D.Sai Suhail Baba and Ronesso17 like this.
  3. rhyd1am
    KitKat May 2, 2021

rhyd1am , May 2, 2021 :
    Your reply had absolutely nothing to do with what the conversation was about. We were discussing the updates, no mention about the community.

The purpose, usefulness etc if the community is a completely different matter.

4. rhyd1am
    KitKat May 2, 2021

rhyd1am , May 2, 2021 :
    Once again the update thread is reduced to childish name calling.

Just got a second I was going to take the bait, but I realised then that I'm actually an adult, capable of mature debate. So I'll leave it at that and wish you a good day 🤞

5. Shanpeshwe
    Gingerbread May 2, 2021

Shanpeshwe , via OnePlus 6 , May 2, 2021 :
    Maybe what you guys can do is make this update posts one way and don't allow anyone to reply. So that way we can save much of ours as well as your time.

D.Sai Suhail Baba likes this.
  6. Royal_RJ
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 2, 2021

Royal_RJ , via OnePlus 6 Mirror Black , May 2, 2021 :
    I think you are not facing any issues yet that's why you are talking like this and they are not working they just copying of lineage os

7. iamrj
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 2, 2021

Last edited: May 2, 2021

8. jomin20thac
    Froyo May 2, 2021

jomin20thac , via OnePlus 6T , May 2, 2021 :
    See for people who can afford multiple flagship it's not a big deal, if we could afford such flagship's we would only buy an iPhone which is the best for what we pay or a Samsung galaxy. The main question is if they can't provide proper updates as promised earlier then why the hell are they putting up new devices almost every 4 months? What if instead of launching a new phone twice in an year why don't they change their attention to better R&D and software support? We can ask that because we are paying the money.
    This was one of the the major issues with Nokia and LG and look what happened to them.
    They are way out of their primary goal yes we get it it's a business and they need profit, but from Ur heart can you say that the OnePlus 9 pro with all the hasselblad hype hype is worth the 65k to 70k price range?
    Absolutely no if you agree to disagree please check YouTube. Don't you know the number of tech youtubers cursing this new strategy. As enthusiasts we are afraid because we don't want to end up like LG or Nokia because we can't afford multiple flagship's.
    In a recent pole by a small tech enthusiast in Twitter ( sorry I shall put the name as soon as I find it back) the number of people who wish to switch to a previous year iPhone is almost 72%. Math doesn't lie.

9. rhyd1am
    KitKat May 2, 2021

rhyd1am , May 2, 2021 :
    What in the world are you on about? This is an open forum so you are perfectly entitled to reply to any post you wish (just as I am). The only 2 real conditions are that it should be on topic and polite.

This particular thread for example, along with most of the update threads for 6 series in the last few months has descended into nothing more than complaining about Android 11. That in itself is fine, but it should be done in other existing threads where it would be more relevant. Not inside a thread that is meant for the purpose of discussing the current update. 🤷‍♂️

10. rhyd1am
    KitKat May 2, 2021

rhyd1am , May 2, 2021 :
    I can completely understand the frustration of you and many others regarding Android 11. However as I mention in my post above this thread is not the place to discuss it. There are numerous threads dedicated to just that. This thread is meant for discussion about the current update.

I have no issues whatsoever with debating the rights and wrongs of OnePlus, there updates or anything else, when in the correct place for it. These days every single update thread has descended into childish name calling, insults and on occasions plain racist bs! If someone wishes to have a mature debate about something, then count me in, but I'll not be involved in any of the rubbish I've mentioned above.

11. jimmmysil
    Honeycomb May 2, 2021

jimmmysil , May 2, 2021 :
    They already announced will happen end of August

Last edited: May 2, 2021

12. Tom886
    Honeycomb May 2, 2021

Tom886 , May 2, 2021 :
    I think you have to clarify this.
    Did you mean 2 Android version updates + 3 years of security updates? Or as it was stated always that it gets 3 years security updates incl. 2 Android version updates? If you believed the former one, well... then no wonder you are disappointed. But on the other side, OnePlus is only responsible for what they said, not for what you understand.

Cheers

13. yash00012
    Honeycomb May 3, 2021

Ronesso17 and D.Sai Suhail Baba like this.
  14. Ronesso17
    Honeycomb May 3, 2021

Ronesso17 , via OnePlus 6T , May 3, 2021 :
    I meant 3 years of security patches INCLUDING 2 Android version updates. That's what I meant, stop twisting words bud.

15. GaneshKunte
    Honeycomb May 3, 2021

GaneshKunte , May 3, 2021 :
    Bro there are some people in this community, who just support OnePlus company. No matter what u say.

We all have rights to ask for another 6 more months.

Some people get free OnePlus new phones from company itself, some use multiple phones with other brands ( because they don't want to spend again to OnePlus)

Since the reason some people are here to just support OnePlus.

We know it's our earned money and our hard work money. They don't understand this, those who just get free phones and multiple phones.

For single mobile user we do ask what we want.

16. Archit@123
    Honeycomb May 3, 2021

Archit@123 , via OnePlus 6T , May 3, 2021 :
    That's what they are doing licking company to get free phones.

17. Tom886
    Honeycomb May 3, 2021

Tom886 , May 3, 2021 :
    I didn't twist anything, if u mean including 2 Android updates, then write it like that. I only quoted ur misleading post which is now useless, because u get what you want. 3 years security patches and 2 Android version updates.

Cheers

Auristic and Caoimhín like this.
  18. Ronesso17
    Honeycomb May 3, 2021

Ronesso17 , via OnePlus 6T , May 3, 2021 :
    Have we really received what we want? OnePlus 6t has only received 1 android version update as of now, the second one, thanks to OnePlus will be released one year late than when google announced it. I hope you realise the truth about such brands, if you haven't been living under a rock YouTube is flooded with videos why you should avoid OnePlus, and why OnePlus isn't the same brand anymore. We haven't received what we paid for, not yet. So it is our right to demand what we paid our hard earned money for.

19. Archit@123
    Honeycomb May 3, 2021

Archit@123 , via OnePlus 6T , May 3, 2021 :
    6t is launched with 9 and only received one major android android update i.e 10 and 11 we are going to get beta version that too in August which is unacceptable.

20. Aditya Nerkar
    Froyo May 3, 2021

Aditya Nerkar , via OnePlus 6T , May 3, 2021 :
    Did all troubleshooting and followed the steps...but same issue still exists.