OxygenOS 10.3.10 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. R_Soumya15
    Eclair May 5, 2021

D.Sai Suhail Baba likes this.
  2. iamrj
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 5, 2021

iamrj , via OnePlus 6 , May 5, 2021 :
    Hi mate! You won't be able to see change log information bugs and fixed info which developers had fixed.

1620211226539.jpg

1620211263918.jpg

It's better to wait and download official update because it might take 15-20 days but you will able to see bugs and fixed information but it doesn't make any difference because oneplus developers in 2021 are helpless soon official they will end of life meaning last update for oneplus 6 hence, they won't be supported anymore because they consider oneplus 6 as a older device because they are busy promoting developering and supporting new models. Do refer my all threads you will understand it. Now you to think and decide whether to buy oneplus or not.

Choice is yours! Cheers!

Last edited: May 5, 2021

3. Auristic
    Lollipop May 5, 2021

Auristic , via OnePlus Community App , May 5, 2021 :
    None (except you'll have no changelog list as with all the local updates you make).

drl431, ItsRavi25, Bobbie63 and 3 others like this.
  4. Auristic
    Lollipop May 5, 2021

drl431, ItsRavi25, Bobbie63 and 3 others like this.
  5. Auristic
    Lollipop May 5, 2021

Last edited: May 5, 2021

6. thrabichandra
    Cupcake May 5, 2021

7. Tom886
    Froyo May 5, 2021

Tom886 , May 5, 2021 :
    Camera performance issues: Didn't have (if there was an issue, reset the camera and all was fine again)
    Heating issues: never experienced
    Battery Draining issues: Nope, nope, nope. Has maybe something to do with apps (FB, Messenger, IG) which show always as the biggest battery drainers. But that's also easy to solve, reset the apps and all is fine again.
    Or reboot into recovery and wipe the cache.
    Launcher issues: Which one? I admit, I don't use the launcher, nothing inside, because it's crap.
    Btw. quoting a very written article, is not helping the cause, no one stated ever that A11 comes end of this year. The last update will come end of October. Whether anything between end of August and end of October will be released ias another Beta, is not clear yet.

Cheers

8. iamrj

Rear camera performance issues is yet not resolved have tried everything also did (factory reset) in the month of March issues is with software as always. Thanks for giving your advice it doesn't works at all.

D.Sai Suhail Baba and Royal_RJ like this.
  9. Tom886
    Froyo May 5, 2021

Tom886 , May 5, 2021 :
    No difference, the source is the same. Or you download from OnePlus, the links are posted here in this topic already several times.
    Non-rooted: Get the small update
    Rooted: Necessary and required to install the full update

Cheers

D.Sai Suhail Baba and Caoimhín like this.
  10. Tom886
    Froyo May 5, 2021

Tom886 , May 5, 2021 :
    Maybe it would be helpful, to describe the performance issues.
    As I said, I don't have any.

Cheers

11. iamrj

Don't get into traps of rooting your device it will spoil your phone before rooting do check some information advantages and disadvantages on YouTube

12. iamrj

Don't need your help, Thank you!

Have a great day ahead.

Cheers
    1620220399707.jpg

13. alucardrellik
    Froyo May 5, 2021

alucardrellik , via OnePlus 6 , May 5, 2021 :
    Bruh,
    I didn't have any issues with camera. but I had heating issue and frame drop issue on 10.3.9.
    Many of us had this. I only have one online gaming app. I don't have any social networking and chat apps.
    My phone would go from 39 - 48 degrees in 20 minutes with that single game running. Even when I play it with gaming mode. I've cleared cache and data from recovery. Also I don't install any apps for battery and performance. I use some language learning apps and brain games app that also optimised to not run in the background.
    That's why I was wondering whether they've fixed those issues or not with this update. If you don't have any issues because you live under the rock and only use the device for watching just YouTube, then that's fine. For those who's using this device as a daily driver, we had these issues.

14. Tom886
    Froyo May 5, 2021

Tom886 , May 5, 2021 :
    No traps when you know what u do, but comments like that from you are not helpful, so I mark you as troll who has no f.cking idea what he's talking about.
    Never said I would help, in your case it would be a waste of time. :D
    But making a statement without facts, well, means you have no idea about performance issues. Better don't post anything without give a bad impression.

Cheers and nice day to you too

15. alucardrellik
    Froyo May 5, 2021

You can always unroot the device and flash your stock rom.
    Honestly I'd flash custom rom as soon as they release the android 11 update. Since I won't get security patches after that.
    Just look at this thread, people are complaining about not getting bi monthly update and security patches in time. Do you think they're gonna stick with the security patches come up with android 11?

D.Sai Suhail Baba and iamrj like this.
  16. Tom886
    Froyo May 5, 2021

Tom886 , May 5, 2021 :
    I have no issues with heating because I have no time for games. Lucky you.
    Believe it or not, not everyone who uses the mobile 24/7 like me without playing games, doesn't necessarily lives under a rock. Some of use use it for work, like emails or communicate with companies.

Cheers

D.Sai Suhail Baba and Caoimhín like this.
  17. alucardrellik
    Froyo May 5, 2021

See that's what I'm talking about. Not everyone is a office worker with a white collar jobs. If you don't have issues with your device because you're running with a basic set up doesn't mean no one is having issue with their devices.

18. iamrj

If you feel waste of time then stay off with my threads people who had buy oneplus had wasted more then three years and soon time had reveal true facts 😂

Truth hurts a lots, mate! That's why so many customers are criticizing oneplus they are helpless like you. Meanwhile, you enjoy some likes.

Cheers

19. iamrj

According to me, I would stay on android 10 rather updating android 11 takes lots space almost ⅓ GB let's say 33GB after that whether the bugs and lags are fixed basic general bugs are yet not fixed.

Not interested in Android 11, want camera and battery performance should get fixed. That's enough for me ☺️

Don't trust on oneplus anymore as we use to.

20. alucardrellik
    Froyo May 5, 2021

Just asking for android 11 updates won't fix the issue mate.
    You had to be specific about it. You have to discuss about the issues that you're facing with each update. So they could fix it for you.
    You know how frustrating it was for me when I was looking for what's new with this update and does it fix any issue from the previous update and end up reading 500+ posts about not getting android 11 update?
    If you're someone who have nothing else to do but criticizing things you can always criticize about it on the different thread. But talking about the android 11 update on android 10.3.10 thread is waste of time for you and someone like me.