OxygenOS 10.3.2 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. Caomhin
    Lollipop Mar 31, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 31, 2020 :
    Just added another pic to previous post. Yours is not too bad either though.

Mine is a 6T larger battery than the OP6

2. Danny_boy
    Gingerbread Mar 31, 2020

Danny_boy , Mar 31, 2020 :
    I have a 6t too 😂😂😂

Ashwinkumar989 and Caomhin like this.
  3. Y1574943465838
    Cupcake Mar 31, 2020

4. Pankkajarora
    Gingerbread Mar 31, 2020

5. Pankkajarora
    Gingerbread Mar 31, 2020

6. Caomhin
    Lollipop Mar 31, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 31, 2020 :
    Either an app updated or you installed an app causing a conflict. Check the Playstore to see which apps updated, also check the most recent apps installed, remove them if necessary. See if that helps.

7. JAGADISH BHATTA
    Jelly Bean Mar 31, 2020

JAGADISH BHATTA , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 31, 2020 :

Dear Friend,
    when OnePlus open a thread regarding your idea's then why didn't place a reply for the camera. I miss that because that time exam is going for class 10th and 12th and I am busy in that work that's why I am not able to drop any massage or reply for this but now I told about this.
    so don't blame anyone for anything because when I have an opportunity then we don't have any massage regarding this.
    so be patient otherwise switch your device.

OnePlus has done many events like that in past people complained a lot about camera but OnePlus decide to ignore us I honestly have no hope from OnePlus made my peace with it and now I permanently disabled stock camera and using GCAM never going to use stock camera app ever 🙂

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020

8. Royal_RJ
    Gingerbread Mar 31, 2020

Royal_RJ , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 31, 2020 :
    I agreed because many times many peoples doing this. I am also one of them. that's why I told you to make some patience. after sometime we get the exact result to stay here or not.
    This time there is a big pressure in OnePlus to makes updates for upcoming and last devices.

Chaina is out of danger now from covid19. which is a great news for them. now they fully focus on software updates because in April they give a big update to OnePlus 6.

where they add jiowofi and always on desplay feature in it and more things need to be add in it.

9. Golgoth
    Froyo Mar 31, 2020

Golgoth , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 31, 2020 :
    OP6 here.
    Just to tell, no complain...
    This release has been announced on 27/02/2020.
    I forced myself not to update via oxygen updater but to wait for official release...
    Still no 10.3.2 release but only 10.3.1.
    I think we'll need to be very very patient in the future (even more after OP8 release).

10. Artemus.
    Nougat Mar 31, 2020

Artemus. , Mar 31, 2020 :
    Manually update it. That's a choice.

11. Tee_Eee_Bee
    Honeycomb Mar 31, 2020

Tee_Eee_Bee , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 31, 2020 :

Golgoth

OP6 here.
    Just to tell, no complain...
    This release has been announced on 27/02/2020.
    I forced myself not to update via oxygen updater but to wait for official release...
    Still no 10.3.2 release but only 10.3.1.
    I think we'll need to be very very patient in the future (even more after OP8 release).​

If you don't want to use Oxygen Updater, then you can download and install 10.3.2 from your local OnePlus support page via Software Update.

Been up on the website for a few weeks now.

ironass, Artemus. and Caomhin like this.
  12. Artemus.
    Nougat Mar 31, 2020

13. K1545457222206
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2020

14. Artemus.
    Nougat Apr 1, 2020

Artemus. , Apr 1, 2020 :
    Instead of asking for help, try putting actual effort in your post.

Caomhin and Auristic like this.
  15. SiddarthaRao
    Froyo Apr 1, 2020

SiddarthaRao , Apr 1, 2020 :
    is anyone facing this issue?? if I close a recent app manually means not going to option clear all in recent apps menu, OnePlus launcher is crashing. if close with x button in recent apps menu it's working fine. this is very irritating I am used to close apps manually. can you please release any update for this

16. paulpr
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2020

paulpr , Apr 1, 2020 :
    Hi everyone.

I've recently upgraded my OP6 to 10.3.2 and I'm experiencing quite a rare problem, I would like to know if the same thing happens to someone else.
    My problem is the following: I'm usually connected to my Wi-Fi network but suddenly, randomly, I lose internet connection. When that happens, I desactivate the wifi and try to connect using my mobile data, but I can't connect either, an exclamation mark appears next to the 4G logo, the only option left is to restart the smartphone. When I do, the Wi-Fi connection and the data connection work again.

In short, the problem is that I lose the internet connection randomly, either by Wi-Fi or mobile data, and it isn't restored unless I restart the device. I updated yesterday and it has already happened to me on 2 occasions in less than 24 hours.

My OP6 is rooted and I must mention that I didn't perform a clean installation this time, but before I did and I had to return to Pie for this same problem.

I hope someone can help me, thank you very much in advance.

PD: sorry for my english, I use a translator because I speak spanish.

17. J1557243599004
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2020

J1557243599004 , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 1, 2020 :
    hi, I have updated oxygen os 10.3.2 OnePlus 6t but the the phone is heating when charging time and the bettery consumption is very much pls update next bug's.

18. karan05sachdev
    Donut Apr 1, 2020

karan05sachdev , Apr 1, 2020 :
    using OP6 with latest update. Experiencing the bug, the screen gets blank after swaping from application to recent apps nd then getting back to home screen.
    This bug is from last 2-3 updates can't get over it. Tried clearing memory cache.
    Another bug for the same device is the shell it gets stuck nd can't scroll downwards or upwards. To access the shell have to restart the phone then it gets back to original performance