OxygenOS 10.3.2 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. Caomhin
    Lollipop Mar 3, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Only other option is to backup the phone, and factory reset it to put a fresh install of Android on the phone.

Or contact OnePlus support directly for more information on your issue. Scroll down the page for contact details.

https://www.oneplus.com/support

2. K_deep
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2020

K_deep , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 3, 2020 :
    let me check this out of your three possibilities...thanks bro

3. Toni_Tumanoff
    Eclair Mar 3, 2020

Toni_Tumanoff , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 3, 2020 :
    I made factory reset one week ago. Maybe i call local support or contact seller and ask they if they can test my car audio system with other android 10 phone.

Caomhin likes this.
  4. Darsh89
    Donut Mar 3, 2020

Darsh89 , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 3, 2020 :
    i know that and all realme 1 device users also knows that because madhav seth told them before but he gives commitment for security updates and all other usefull updates asap for two years. and he sticks with his commitment and gives updates faster than oneplus and that device is of just 14k and i bought this 6t in 42k now compare prices and services than speak and go suck oneplus.

5. Rogier123
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 3, 2020

Sajiithh likes this.
  6. Caomhin
    Lollipop Mar 3, 2020

And the security update in Oneplus is currently Feb 2020. So I don't see what your argument is, Realme are not even committed to giving their own phone Android 10.

This 6 series phones will get more updates and possibly even Android 11 in the future.

Sorry bud, you are barking up the wrong tree. You are going to have to find another bone to chew.

Oneplus wins that hands down

7. Darsh89
    Donut Mar 3, 2020

Darsh89 , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 3, 2020 :
    yeah but i told u too see deference between price range too ok. even samsung also gives only 1 android version update so its not big deal. i am just trying too say that oneplus is not the brand which it was at the time of 3&3t.

8. Caomhin
    Lollipop Mar 3, 2020

Darsh89

yeah but i told u too see deference between price range too ok. even samsung also gives only 1 android version update so its not big deal. i am just trying too say that oneplus is not the brand which it was at the time of 3&3t.​

You tried compare a cheap phone with low specs to a high spec phone and their software updates, I answered your question already.

And none of the phone companies are the same as when they released phones 4 years ago.

Time and tide wait for no man, its called Progress.

Also the Realme 1 now has to deal with this issue around the Mediatek SOC they use.

MediaTek-powered Android devices may be at risk

https://www.androidcentral.com/ther...ed-devices-thats-already-being-exploited-wild

Trevor.Hawkes, drl431 and ironass like this.
  9. Twiny
    Eclair Mar 3, 2020

Twiny , Mar 3, 2020 :
    I've just updated to 10.3.2 with oxygen updater and all seems good. (1st time using OU)

Sajiithh and Caomhin like this.
  10. YedarePrathamesh
    Eclair Mar 3, 2020

11. Kunya
    Eclair Mar 3, 2020

Kunya , Mar 3, 2020 :
    airtel VoWifi is available in Op6t, only jio VoWifi isn't available bro!

12. Twiny
    Eclair Mar 3, 2020

Twiny , Mar 3, 2020 :
    No not tried with a VPN, oxygen updater was easy enough

13. YedarePrathamesh
    Eclair Mar 3, 2020

YedarePrathamesh , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Okay thanks.
    Even 10.3.1 is a lot more stable so not in a hurry to update anyways [e]1f609[/e]

Twiny likes this.
  14. nihanth4043
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

nihanth4043 , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 3, 2020 :
    what the heck with One plus team update released after 6 days also still didn't got an update for my one plus 6 India from 10.3.1 to 10.3.2.

At least release update only with Vowifi for Jio for one plus 6.

15. Twiny
    Eclair Mar 3, 2020

Twiny , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Is it recommended to wipe cache in recovery after updating ?

16. Y1528808196868
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

17. VincentAbee
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2020

18. viveksinhaxp
    Eclair Mar 3, 2020

viveksinhaxp , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Hi all,

I am facing below issues on my 6t after system update of 10.3.2 through system update and not from oxygen updater. can someone please advise on these.

1)Wifi keeps on disconnecting after 10.3.2

2)play store version 18.9.11 stucks from long time now where as in apk mirror new version is already available.

3) one plus inbuilt apps not updating on its own the updates are not available in playstore but yes the updates are available in apkmirror.is there a way that the inbuilt apps can update automatically.

Note: after the system update I have already reset my mobile and have done wipe cache partition but still the issue is same.