OxygenOS 10.3.2 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. Z1583260762930
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

Z1583260762930 , Mar 4, 2020 :
    I finally got annoyed enough with my phone problem that I went ahead and wiped it clean (after backing everything up). It resolved most of my problems- minus the weird empty space at the bottom of my keyboard, but that's not a big deal for me.

I went from hating this update to loving it. There are some new features I definitely wasn't seeing before resetting the phone. Mainly the new gestures for going back and for pulling up Google Assistant. I thought it was awkward at first and didn't really like it, but it's actually more comfortable for my hand now that I'm getting used to it.

My only real/major complaint right now is that the update didn't play out smoothly when it initially popped up on my phone. I think I really like it now though.

Thanks again for trying to help me earlier, Caomhin!

Edit: typo; gestures not features, missed a few words

2. Jamze
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 4, 2020

Jamze , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 4, 2020 :
    Press it and you'll see it doesn't call 911.

Caomhin likes this.
  3. sirgeorge1973
    Froyo Mar 4, 2020

4. Sajiithh
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

Sajiithh , Mar 4, 2020 :
    try oxygen updater,You can download from playstore

5. Master_TC
    Jelly Bean Mar 4, 2020

Caomhin likes this.
  6. Sajiithh
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

Sajiithh , Mar 4, 2020 :
    no problem.you can do. that

7. Master_TC
    Jelly Bean Mar 4, 2020

Master_TC , Mar 4, 2020 :
    When you go to the internal storage in file manager, main directory you see is the root directory.

Caomhin likes this.
  8. rhyd1am
    Jelly Bean Mar 4, 2020

rhyd1am , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 4, 2020 :
    If it is saying that it needs moving to root directory, then you can't have it already there.

Just to clarify, the root directory is not in any folder at all. The root directory is the first place you come to after opening file manager and selecting internal storage.

Caomhin likes this.

9. JAGADISH BHATTA
    Jelly Bean Mar 4, 2020

JAGADISH BHATTA , Mar 4, 2020 :
    Take your phone to oneplus service center

Caomhin likes this.
  10. Max.R
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

Max.R , Mar 4, 2020 :
    Nothing yet, not even from Oxygen Updater. February Security is now getting very old. As usual.

11. Jamze

Jamze , Mar 4, 2020 :
    Max.R

Nothing yet, not even from Oxygen Updater. February Security is now getting very old. As usual.

Very old? It's the 4th March?

OU has the 10.3.2 incremental for both the 6 and 6T. Are you not able to use that?

Also just noticed the 1.7 GB full download is now posted so that should be in OU too.

https://www.oneplus.com/global/support/softwareupgrade

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020

drl431, Caomhin and ironass like this.
  12. Master_TC
    Jelly Bean Mar 4, 2020

This is the root directory.
    Perhaps something corrupt with the OTA file.
    I would download the full rom from the OP official support page and try with it to update.

Caomhin likes this.
  13. Alex Sem
    Gingerbread Mar 4, 2020

Alex Sem , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 4, 2020 :
    You have an invalid update file. I have already pointed out earlier that some sites have strange files for this update. Partial update for 6t is 235 mb, for 6 - 225 mb. your file is 80 mb. Wait for OTA or use Oxygen Updater or download on the OnePlus website (full version 10.3.2 is available)

14. Max.R
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

Max.R , Mar 4, 2020 :
    Maybe you do not know, Security Patches are issued at the beginning of each month.

And, about Oxygen Updater, Yes I am able to use it, I have used it before to get updates, do not suppose things on people you do not know.

Good news for the download link, thank you.

Jamze likes this.
  15. Azarath
    Eclair Mar 4, 2020

16. Master_TC
    Jelly Bean Mar 4, 2020

Only in the 3--4 days after the update.

Caomhin likes this.
  17. EricaElise
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

EricaElise , Mar 4, 2020 :
    I am having issues with my Bluetooth. While my phone is connected to my cars stereo the songs skip, like I'm listening to a CD and I just hit a bump in the road...

Vivan009 likes this.
  18. Jamze

Jamze , Mar 4, 2020 :
    It's pretty impossible on here. Can't assume anything, as people give very little background when they post a question.

'Android platform fixes are merged into AOSP 24–48 hours after the security bulletin is released and can be picked up directly from there.'

The March security bulletin isn't published yet. Then you have to add the dev/test/release lifecycle time.

OnePlus have stated they will issue security updates every 2 months.

Caomhin, Trevor.Hawkes and Auristic like this.