OxygenOS 10.3.2 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. MattyJasper
    Eclair Mar 4, 2020

MattyJasper , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 4, 2020 :
    It doesn't happen all the time and it can be fine for ages. The issue is you get a black screen when trying to attach a photo using WhatsApp - the only way to fix it is to reboot the phone! Closing and reopening WhatsApp let's you back in the app, but the same issue happens when you try and attach a photo again.

My wife has had the issue on her 7T since getting it new (it shipped with Android 10). So its has a lot of updates since, and a lot of WhatsApp updates too. I believe it is better now that it was originally but still does it occasionally.

My 6T was perfect on Android 9 and the issues only started with 10. Again, I've updated WhatsApp and Oxygen which has made it better, but still not fixed. When I updated to Android 10 first it did this every day, now it's like once a week maybe.

I also had massive issues with Google Camera and even the stock camera app after installing Android 10. Photos wouldn't process, and things would get "stuck" requiring a reboot to fox the same as the WhatsApp issue. This seems to be resolved but every now and then the camera does fail to take a photo and you have to take it twice.

To me it seems like some kind of issue with access to the file system which I assume must have changed with Android 10 and all its new security / battery improvements.

I haven't updated to 10.3.2 yet as I don't have the OTA. I may download the full zip and install to see if it fixes this but I'm a bit weary with reports of other issues! Currently running 10.3.1.

I'll report back on the issue if it happens again after the 10.3.2 update [e]1f44d[/e]

2. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Mar 4, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 4, 2020 :
    Just to let you know that there a a couple of updates on ApkMirror for the camera and Gallery which for some reason are not on the Playstore. Not sure if they will fix the issues. But no harm trying, as if they don't you can revert.

OnePlus Gallery update.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/onepl...lus-gallery-3-8-21-android-apk-download/#file

Also update your camera to the latest version. See if fixes the issues you experience.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/onepl.../oneplus-camera-3-8-109-android-apk-download/

And Download and install OnePlus Camera Service

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/onepl...s-camera-service-2-2-10-android-apk-download/

F_Matty_Jasper_kUPO likes this.
  3. Alex Sem
    Gingerbread Mar 4, 2020

Alex Sem , Mar 4, 2020 :
    [QUOTE = "F_Matty_Jasper_kUPO, должность: 21380769, участник: 879473"] Это не происходит постоянно, и это может быть хорошо на веке. Чтобы исправить это, нужно восстановить фотографию с помощью WhatsApp - единственный способ исправить это - перезагрузить телефон! Закрытое и повторное открытие WhatsApp, когда вы снова пытаетесь прикрепить фотографию.

Она появилась в Android 10. В WhatsApp. Я считаю, что это происходит изначально.

Мой 6T был идеальным для Android 9, и проблемы начинались только с 10. Опять я обновил WhatsApp и Oxygen, что сделало его лучше, но все еще не исправлено. Когда я впервые обновился до Android 10, он делал это каждый день, теперь, наверное, раз в неделю.

У меня также есть серьезные проблемы с Google Camera и даже с приложением камеры после установки Android 10. Фотографии не были выполнены, и все зависло, требуя перезагрузки, чтобы решить проблему с WhatsApp. Я хочу сделать ее дважды.

Я думаю, что это изменилось с Android 10 и всеми его новыми улучшениями безопасности / батареи.

Я еще не обновился до 10.3.2, так как у меня нет OTA. Я немного устал от сообщений о других проблемах! На данный момент работает 10.3.1.

После обновлений 10.3.2 [e] 1f44d [/ e] [/ QUOTE]
    Also, to supplement Caomhin, there is also a stable version of Vatsap 2.20.64, released March 3. Beta Vatsap is also released every day. Experiment with versions.

4. Big2A
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

Big2A , Mar 4, 2020 :
    [QUOTE = "K_deep, post: 21380038, member: 1889066"] я отключил отображение окружения .. Оптимизировал почти все сторонние приложения .. Сброс настроек телефона несколько раз ... сбросил сети и также попытался откалибровать батарею..i хочу сказать, что я попробовал каждый трюк, который может помочь моему 6T уменьшить разрядку аккумулятора в режиме ожидания ... но все равно я не получаю больше 4 часов SOT .. В то время как на A9 я легко получал 5.30-6.30 часов SOT очень легко .. [/ QUOTE]

5. Big2A
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

Big2A , Mar 4, 2020 :
    [QUOTE = "K_deep, post: 21380013, member: 1889066"] ранее я тоже так думал .. но это не работает по крайней мере для меня ... я обновил около 5 дней назад .. сколько времени требуется батарея урегулировать ?? Батарея моего 6T разряжается, и на переднем плане, кажется, нет никаких причин ... я думаю, что это что-то ест батарею в фоновом режиме, пока находится в режиме ожидания. [/ QUOTE]
    You do all this in vain. Android needs time to save the cache and optimize applications. At this time, the battery discharge will be greater. This may take up to 2 weeks. Each time you erase the cache yourself, it is created in a new way. This only exacerbates the situation. The most correct decision is to wait until the system conducts full optimization. It took me about 2 weeks. Now I get 4-6 hours of screen with average and heavy use.

Caoimhín likes this.
  6. Trevor.Hawkes
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 4, 2020

Trevor.Hawkes , Mar 4, 2020 :
    The kernel is the hard link between applications and hardware.
    If any app says display a red dot the kernel turns on the red dot. If the kernel is faulty and it turns on a green dot then no mobile in the world running the same kernel will do anything different.

7. Madnezz4Ever , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 4, 2020 :
    T-Mobile????

Not everyone is gonna have the same experience as you, so you shouldn't tell people not to buy a phone.

Also the phone hasn't been available for a while as OnePlus doesn't sell previous phones after the next one comes out.

There are probably solutions to your problems that you fail to mention in your rant, so search for them.

Caoimhín likes this.
  8. Master_TC
    KitKat Mar 4, 2020

kjjm and Caoimhín like this.
  9. yottabyte.
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

10. Caomhin

Wipe cache partition

Turn off your device.

Press and hold the Volume down and Power button at the same time.

When the OnePlus logo appears, release the Power button, but continue holding the Volume down button.

At the Password screen, enter the Password or PIN number that you use to unlock your device. When done, tap Ok.

Tap English.

Tap Wipe data and cache.

Tap Wipe cache.

Tap Yes to continue.

Tap Reboot to restart the phone.

[e]2b07[/e]️[e]2b07[/e]️[e]2b07[/e]️NEXT[e]2b07[/e]️[e]2b07[/e]️[e]2b07[/e]️

Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > see all apps > select three dots > Reset app preferences.
    Then reboot.

This will not delete your apps data but you will have to provide permissions again.

Just in case there is an App hogging resources, causing lag, Battery drain or freezing, clear your recent apps, also try setting 3rd party apps to Optimize in Settings Battery, only leave the ones you need run in the background or to notify you such as messages, email, Google Services, oneplus etc on Intelligent control.

Android may take a few days to optimize those apps after setting them to Optimize depending on your usage of those apps. A10 has its own learning curve.

Also charge your phone to full and restart it after optimizing, and see if that helps.

Check App battery stats at about 50% and see if there are particular apps using more battery than necessary.

A definitive guide to everything that affects smartphone battery life

https://www.androidauthority.com/smartphone-battery-life-drain-causes-1071423/

11. Cervantes
    Moderator Moderator Mar 4, 2020

Cervantes , Mar 4, 2020 :
    Hi
    the update thread is a question and comment thread
    Please, You have read the first post

Use the search engine before opening a new thread
    https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms
    Thread merged

Best regards, Cervantes, Forum Moderator

Caoimhín likes this.
  12. MCunha
    Gingerbread Mar 4, 2020

MCunha , Mar 4, 2020 :
    No improvement to Wi-Fi roaming...
    Still not switching to a better access point, even when signal is very weak.

13. G_Tushar_Gujral_PhwH
    Gingerbread Mar 4, 2020

14. SALENTINVM
    Froyo Mar 4, 2020

SALENTINVM , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 4, 2020 :
    I don't know if I should call it a problem, but is anyone noticing a random restart of the launcher affette closing the apps in background?

Elivelton Alves likes this.
  15. Caomhin

Clear the OnePlus Launcher App info cache see if that helps

16. Caomhin

You can download the fill zip file and follow the instructions given on the OnePlus website. Just ensure you select the correct phone model.

https://www.oneplus.com/support/softwareupgrade

G_Tushar_Gujral_PhwH likes this.
  17. G_Tushar_Gujral_PhwH
    Gingerbread Mar 4, 2020

18. Bikrm Das
    Donut Mar 4, 2020

19. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Mar 5, 2020

Artemus and G_Tushar_Gujral_PhwH like this.