Cupcake Mar 11, 2020

2. BJRG
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 11, 2020

BJRG , Mar 11, 2020 :
    How long ago was what?

3. Alex Sem
    Gingerbread Mar 11, 2020

Alex Sem , Mar 11, 2020 :
    [QUOTE = "P1577214451135, post: 21399573, member: 2653074"], почему мы не можем отключить вибрацию всей другой системы ???
    это глупо, что ты не можешь этого сделать !!! [/ QUOTE]

Why can't we? We can. My device vibrates only in one case - when rebooting. In the settings in the search, enter "vibration" and go through all the search items, turn off unnecessary vibration.

P1577214451135, drl431 and Caoimhín like this.
  4. BJRG

BJRG , Mar 11, 2020 :
    If you are asking about how long COD is running properly since Android 10 update on S10, then I would say since it has been on the device. They were a few glitches but it was resolved from Activition's end.

5. Jamze

Jamze , Mar 11, 2020 :
    I would keep giving feedback to Activision as well as OnePlus. PUBG got a OnePlus 6 specific fix recently.

[​IMG]

6. Cybertonto72
    Donut Mar 11, 2020

Cybertonto72 , Mar 11, 2020 :
    Hey there, so from getting android 10 I'm getting a flickering when watching vids, both on YouTube, amazon prime and Netflix.
    Also a more important bug is that if my phone thinks it can use a WiFi network (even if it's a locked network) it will not use mobile data for Web browsing or app usage. I have noticed this when I'm on a breck from work and not signed into the WiFi and I try to used reddit or YouTube or even amazon's apps.

maan1996 likes this.
  7. BJRG

BJRG , Mar 11, 2020 :
    I kept doing the same for COD but Activision just keeps on ignoring. Till date I have put approximately 7-8 requests/feedbacks but there is no response. :(

8. maan1996
    Froyo Mar 11, 2020

maan1996 , Mar 11, 2020 :
    Is it with my own device ? or is it same with everyone ?

Okay i will start by giving a title to my comment :-
    Worst update since i brought this device ..

frequent lag up , difficulty in using chrome ( touch lag ) , Random screen flicker , Slow animation , Random restart , Phone hang when we slide left ( Cards Dashboard ) , gallery issue (Screenshot & photos which are downloaded are now showing in gallery app ) , Phone heat up issue , god what not !!
    To be very honest i was always a True & loyan fan of oneplus , but seriously developer ? what you have done with oneplus ?
    oneplus is known for smooth animation , speed ( still i remember the tag line for oneplus 6 ) ..

i hope soon they fix all these issue ..

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020

9. CreacoDook
    Gingerbread Mar 11, 2020

CreacoDook , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 11, 2020 :
    Having the same issues as you
    I know it's frustrating but we gotta keep in mind that OnePlus keeps on doing updates to fix all the bugs. It's not perfect right now and I'm also frustrated but im also happy to see OnePlus releasing updates to fix them

maan1996 likes this.
  10. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Mar 11, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 11, 2020 :
    You could try the following to see if they alleviate the issues.

Update your OnePlus Launcher from the from the link below see if it fixes Shelf issue.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/onepl...0305171227-6224c1b-android-apk-download/#file

OnePlus Gallery update.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/onepl...lus-gallery-3-8-21-android-apk-download/#file

Enable DC Dimming to see if it fixes the Flicker.

For Chrome, Clear app info cache, also clear browsing data in Chrome Settings, Privacy.

11. Caomhin

Reset permissions for various app issues

Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > see all apps > select three dots > Reset app preferences.
    Then reboot.

This will not delete your apps data but you will have to provide permissions again for all app

Just in case there is an App hogging resources, causing lag, Battery drain or freezing, clear your recent apps, also try setting 3rd party apps to Optimize in Settings Battery, only leave the ones you need run in the background or to notify you such as messages, email, Google Services, oneplus etc on Intelligent control.

Android may take a few days to optimize those apps after setting them to Optimize depending on your usage of those apps. A10 has its own learning curve.

Also charge your phone to full and restart it after optimizing, and see if that helps.

Check App battery stats at about 50% and see if there are particular apps using more battery than necessary.

A definitive guide to everything that affects smartphone battery life

https://www.androidauthority.com/smartphone-battery-life-drain-causes-1071423/

ironass likes this.
  12. kvmrmedico
    Cupcake Mar 11, 2020

kvmrmedico , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 11, 2020 :
    when can we get updated l with wifi Calling...one Plus 7 users recieved the update with wifi Calling but one plus 6/6T didn't get the update

13. Caomhin

Am sure when OnePlus decide to release the next update, maybe even the one after that.

How long is a piece of string.

No one here knows their release time frames. And OnePlus don't reveal that info either

kvmrmedico and Artemus like this.
  14. Trevor.Hawkes

Trevor.Hawkes , Mar 11, 2020 :
    It's not going to be easy for them to sort out your problems. I say this because I've just gone through your list on my 6 and with the exception of Gallery I have none of your problems.
    My problem with gallery may or maybe not the same as you have.
    I don't have, and never have had, any consistent Gallery operation. Neither in what appears in it nor in what doesnt. That's on all my OnePlus devices.

drl431 and kvmrmedico like this.
  15. Aju seby
    Cupcake Mar 11, 2020

Aju seby , Mar 11, 2020 :
    Just upgraded to 10.3.2 in OnePlus6. After the update I'm not able cast my phone to Tv. Was working fine till the update.
    Rebooted device and now working fine

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020

Artemus and kvmrmedico like this.
  16. jp4lm
    Gingerbread Mar 11, 2020

jp4lm , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 11, 2020 :
    I have noticed that my phone is star to hang when I browse the internet. With 8 GB ram it shouldn't be a problem. Can it be that my OP6 is getting old or may it be Android 10 requiring a lot more from CPU and RAM then previous versions?

17. drl431
    Community Hero 2020 Mar 11, 2020

drl431 , Mar 11, 2020 :
    The only part of the OP6 subject to aging is the battery. However, over time you can accumulate (install) a lot of apps or junk apps, and as most seem to run continually in the background, they could start to slow down a phone. This is can be made worse if some of these apps are not fully compatible with Android 10. You can try un-installing stuff that is unnecessary/rarely used, or do a fresh start with a factory reset (a good idea for a major upgrade like A10).

Caoimhín and Auristic like this.
  18. avinashkris9
    Donut Mar 11, 2020

19. drl431
    Community Hero 2020 Mar 11, 2020

drl431 , Mar 11, 2020 :
    Try changing the theme in the customization menu, restart the phone, then change back to the desired theme.

Caoimhín and Auristic like this.
  20. wopian
    Eclair Mar 11, 2020

wopian , Mar 11, 2020 :
    The fix in 10.3.1 that fixed the device heating up while charging has regressed

10.3.2 heats the device up again :(