Use the search engine before opening a new thread
    https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms
    Thread merged

Best regards, Cervantes, Forum Moderator

drl431 and Caoimhín like this.
  2. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Artemus. , Mar 16, 2020 :
    No updates will fix it. You have to find out the cause yourself.

drl431, ironass and Caoimhín like this.
  3. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Mar 16, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 16, 2020 :
    Did you install or update any new apps, if so, check which app you most recently installed, see if that's your cause and uninstall it.

If you can't find the sudden reason your phone hangs then below is the way to go.

Do a full Erase/Delete Data button, factory reset. This will restore you to a fresh installation of Android. So you will need to backup your phone.

After Backing up the phone.

Go to Settings, System, Reset Options, Erase All Data, click on the Delete All Data button,

For more info on how to backup your phone, check the solutions here.

https://www.androidauthority.com/best-android-backup-apps-and-other-ways-too-608014/

drl431 and ironass like this.
  4. seahero
    Froyo Mar 17, 2020

seahero , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 17, 2020 :
    the 10Q software made by indians, is very bad and not usable, still many app's not working and lacking
    the best software is the 9,

5. Gokul7373
    Honeycomb Mar 17, 2020

Artemus. and drl431 like this.
  6. drl431
    Community Hero 2020 Mar 17, 2020

drl431 , Mar 17, 2020 :
    Maybe you don't know this, but Android 10 is developed by Google. And while Google is based in the US, I'm sure there are some people from India, in addition to many other nations, who work there.

Maybe if you think about it, there could be some 3rd party apps out there that are not fully compatible with Android 10. Consider there are not many phones out there, percentage-wise, running Android 10, so it might not be every app developer's top priority.

ironass, Caoimhín and Artemus. like this.
  7. ROYALASHOK
    Eclair Mar 17, 2020

8. G_Nader_Kabir_vfEP
    Gingerbread Mar 17, 2020

9. ZombiePerson
    Cupcake Mar 17, 2020

10. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Mar 17, 2020

ironass, drl431 and Caoimhín like this.
  11. C1570031938896
    Cupcake Mar 17, 2020

C1570031938896 , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 17, 2020 :
    I am unable to access the face unlock settings screen. It keeps asking me phone pattern and when I put the correct pattern the screen just flickers and again asks me to insert pattern. Just doesn't allow me to go to the face unlock setting.
    I have restarted the phone but didn't resolve the issue.
    If i put wrong pattern it says wrong pattern, but if I put correct pattern screen just flickers. My os is updated to latest version.

12. G_Nader_Kabir_vfEP
    Gingerbread Mar 17, 2020

13. edyaldea
    Froyo Mar 17, 2020

edyaldea , Mar 17, 2020 :
    Is very funny to see how Caomhin and other Oneminus employee is doing best to offer non-solutions for A10 on op6 and 6t. Is pathetic. A10 for op6 and 6t is a lose end. Maybe A11 will be OK. So sad!

14. Master_TC
    KitKat Mar 17, 2020

Master_TC , Mar 17, 2020 :
    Delete pattern, set up face unlock and activate pattern again.

Caoimhín likes this.
  15. C1570031938896
    Cupcake Mar 17, 2020

C1570031938896 , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 17, 2020 :
    Tried this, didn't work.
    Edit : Found the problem. The face unlock app was denied permission to camera and storage. Gave permission and is now working! [e]1f44d[/e]🏻

16. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Mar 17, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 17, 2020 :
    Such Negative Vibes dude.

You do realise, there are NO OnePlus employees on this thread, merely users trying to help other users. I get nothing from this other than satisfaction than giving suggestions to some people posting on here which will hopefully rectify their issues.

If you want to deal with OnePlus, contact their support. This is a community Forum, not OnePlus support. Link to their proprietary support listed below.

You can contact OnePlus support directly for more information on any and all issues you may experience.

Scroll down the page for contact details.

https://www.oneplus.com/support

ironass, Akshat2793, drl431 and 4 others like this.
  17. darkwingz
    Froyo Mar 17, 2020

darkwingz , Mar 17, 2020 :
    It is not a good option to use older versions of software from security point of view as new software would have greatest updates till date for the same.

K_deep likes this.
  18. MCunha
    Gingerbread Mar 17, 2020

MCunha , Mar 17, 2020 :
    It's odd that not many people are complaining about wifi.
    The wifi is terrible in all the way. Terrible range, but the worst is the roaming.
    Better saying: there is no roaming at all. It simple doesn't switch to an access point with better signal. It's faster you turn off the wifi and on again, if you need to move from one access poin to another.
    It's impressive that such a serious problem wasn't fixed after months.

ppavan1 and giuseppecataldi like this.
  19. Cele17
    Donut Mar 17, 2020

Cele17 , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 17, 2020 :
    some users recommend to do an "hard reset", which means that you must factory reset the phone and reinstall all applications manually, not from a backup. personally i never tried it. I only tried 2 times to reset the phone (and unlock bootloader), but restoring from a backup the applications and the other data. the result? the Wifi issue is still there.
    i think that is inacceptable this kind of issue nowadays... in fact, i'm a little disappointed with Oneplus...

darkwingz and MCunha like this.
  20. viveksinhaxp
    Froyo Mar 17, 2020

viveksinhaxp , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 17, 2020 :
    A very serious bug found on 6t after update from pie to A10 where in the oneplus inbuilt apps are not updating on their own and many apps are removed from play store also like, oneplus message, phone contact storage,camera. the last updated for these I have got in September 2019 buy after then many new version of apps were available on apkpure.com but we're not available on Google Play Store. I tried factory reset of my phone to get the latest updates of inbuilt apps but still in play store above apps update were not available. the another issue is Google Play Store is not updating and I am stuck on 19.1.27 when I click on the version it satys play store it upto date where as the latest version is available in apk pure. is anyone facing the same issue?or anyone have the solution.