OxygenOS 10.3.3 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. Manu J.
    Global Product Operations Manager Staff Member Apr 25, 2020

Manu J. , Apr 25, 2020 :
    Hey everyone,

We are starting to push the incremental rollout of OxygenOS 10.3.3 for OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T.

Changelog
    • System
      • Fixed the issue with a black screen randomly appearing while playing games
      • Updated GMS package to 2020.02
      • Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.04
      • Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
    • Network updates
      • Integrated VoLTE & VoWifi support for Telenor - Denmark
      • Integrated VoWifi support for RJIO - India
    • Cloud Sync updates [India only]
      • Updated the CloudService to Version 2.0
    Explore what's new on Android 10 here.

This OTA will have a staged rollout. The OTA will be received by a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. Using VPN to download this build might not work as the rollout Is not based on regions and is randomly pushed out to a limited number of devices.

For those who were on previous versions for OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T, we appreciate your active feedback and for reaching out to us. With your help, we have been able to better optimize and improve several key areas. Thank you for your patience and as always, we look forward to getting your continued feedback via the Community app.

[​IMG]

If you don't have the Community app installed on your device, feel free to download it HERE. You can check here for more information on the integrated Feedback tool. Make sure to let us know how you feel about the build here in the thread too, we look forward to reading your feedback.

Never Settle.

2. B_Wrath
    Nougat Apr 27, 2020

Stickied Post
    B_Wrath , Apr 27, 2020 :
    ANSWERS TO THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: I'm using Open Beta 6 (Beta 35) currently. Will I get this update OTA?
    A: No. You will not. You have to manually move to stable build by using local upgrade.

Q: I'm using 10.3.2 currently. Will I get this update OTA?
    A: Yes. Just wait for it to show up in your system update page.

Q: How can I move manually from Open Beta to Stable build?
    A:
    Option 1 (Recommended): Use the rollback package below and move to 10.3.2.
    This will wipe all your data. So back it up. Then you can get the incremental OTA update to 10.3.3.
    Option 2: Download the full package of 10.3.3 and use local upgrade as mentioned in Option 1.
    Before the installation, it will show it will wipe the data, but it won't!
    Anyways, recommended to backup the data no matter what!
    Q: I am not able to access the storage, Google play crashes, gallery is empty.
    A: This happens when you move from Beta 6 to stable 10.3.3 directly without using the rollback.
    Delete the data and cache of downloads app and download manager. This should fix the problem.
    Thanks to @NodePoint for finding the solution.

I can't understand for the love of God, why few so called "competent beta testers" can't even access few apps!
    Q: How to access the downloads and download manager app?
    A:
    Step 1: Unlock your phone.
    Step 2: Open app drawer and locate settings app / bring down the QS panel and click on the gear icon.
    Step 3: Click on the search tab on top of the settings app.
    Step 4: Type "downloads" and then click on the app. Clear it's cache and storage which is under the storage tab.
    Step 5: Type "download manager" and then click on the app. Clear it's cache and storage which is under the storage tab.
    And as usual, it is a STAGED ROLLOUT! Wait for it to show up.

And please stop posting screenshots of the update as it spams the thread stopping the discussions about bugs and fixes!

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2020

3. Funk Wizard
    Lollipop Moderator May 13, 2020

Stickied Post
    Funk Wizard , May 13, 2020 :
    Moderator Notice - Thread Cleaned

Some posts were deleted and the thread has been cleaned. Please take a moment to review the updated Terms & Forum Rules, Don't forget you agreed to keep the rules when you signed up.

This is a courtesy warning. Please do not engage in this type of activity, especially in a development thread. Development threads are solely for the purpose of furthering the development of the specific work, not for off-topic, chit-chatting or exchanging insults and personal jabs at other users.

Please keep your posts related to development and developments related issues moving forward. Any further violations of the rules will result in your account being reviewed for warning points.

Thank you for your understanding,

Funk Wizard
    Forum Moderator

4. asasione
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 25, 2020

asasione , Apr 25, 2020 :
    Not sure why they even released a rollback image when you can just download this and flash it over last open beta and you're back on stable

5. echelon9797
    Froyo Apr 25, 2020

6. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Apr 25, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 25, 2020 :
    You can't over Beta as its an Incremental update over 10.3.2, it will NOT install over Beta.

Have to wait for the Full 10.3.3 Installation file, that can then be used to upgrade over Beta 6.

7. Creaco
    Gingerbread Apr 25, 2020

Creaco , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 25, 2020 :
    It could be "Improved system stability and fixed general bugs", if you have the update, it would be nice to share your experience with others! 🙂

8. aflsmarts
    Cupcake Apr 25, 2020

aflsmarts , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 25, 2020 :
    Wow! Unexpected, even in a critical global pandemic situation OnePlus releasing am update. That's super Service. Thanks from Sri Lanka
    Waiting for an official store in Sri Lanka

9. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Apr 25, 2020

Have you installed the incremental 10.3.3 as above, or you may have to wait for the Staged Random Rollout to reach you, may fix your issues.

10. ironass
    Lollipop Apr 25, 2020

11. Godfather 1
    Jelly Bean Apr 25, 2020

12. Nshstephan
    Gingerbread Apr 25, 2020

Nshstephan , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 25, 2020 :
    same here

13. Godfather 1
    Jelly Bean Apr 25, 2020

Godfather 1 , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 25, 2020 :
    when will that release? any idea?

X1544998010771 likes this.
  14. Balaji6t
    Gingerbread Apr 25, 2020

X1544998010771, andythw and Caomhin like this.
  15. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Apr 25, 2020

16. Godfather 1
    Jelly Bean Apr 25, 2020

17. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Apr 25, 2020

I know what you mean, this is more an intermediate patch. Major Features tend to come on major updates. So maybe on 10.4.0, if that comes out during the year.

Although their may be more patches before that.

18. Tejas Tharu
    Gingerbread Apr 25, 2020

Tejas Tharu , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 25, 2020 :
    It will take time. It just arrived on OnePlus 8 series. We are at the end of the list 😛

19. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Apr 25, 2020

On 10.3.2 it was about a week or 2 later, but can be sooner, they will test the incremental on a number of devices and if there are no issues then it will be realesed as a full install file.

I use Oxygen Updater to update my Beta 6 with 10.3.3. It will notify me when it's available. Its faster than OTA.

20. @Aryabravo
    Eclair Apr 25, 2020

@Aryabravo , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 25, 2020 :
    Why you not fixed gallery bug.. Its so much bug
    When i go gallary from whatsapp to upload any pic its
    Problm that pickup pic show in user interface different and upload different
    So plz
    Fixed it on oneplus 6T

21. Tejas Tharu
    Gingerbread Apr 25, 2020

Tejas Tharu , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 25, 2020 :
    Dear OnePlus,

Can you explain, why most of the things are still missing from Open Beta 5?

Though OB 5 was released in February 🙄 10.3.3 without OB 5 features - strange!!!

1587844336886.jpg

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020

22. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Apr 25, 2020

Have you received and installed the new incremental 10.3.3 as part of the Staged Random Rollout yet?

Artemus. likes this.