OxygenOS 10.3.3 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. Artemus.
    Nougat May 2, 2020

Artemus. , May 2, 2020 :
    Eeeeexactly. It baffles me how many people still complain about this even though it's been proven over and over.

2. Vikashlb
    Gingerbread May 2, 2020

Vikashlb , via OnePlus 6T , May 2, 2020 :
    1588424086821.jpg
    This started happening to me in 10.3.3 the settings stays blank for a few seconds after i click the application. This happens rarely though.

Caomhin likes this.
  3. ironass
    Lollipop May 2, 2020

ironass , May 2, 2020 :
    Couple that with the fact that some areas of the world, such as India, are experiencing temperatures of around 30C - 40C and that the OnePlus' operating temperature range is listed as 0C - 35C and it is no wonder that some users phones are shutting themselves down or lagging when playing intensive, poorly optimised games.

drl431, rhyd1am and Caomhin like this.
  4. Kumar.parveen.
    Cupcake May 2, 2020

5. Caomhin
    Marshmallow May 2, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , May 2, 2020 :
    Clear the OnePlus Launcher App info Cache, then restart the phone , see if that helps.

ironass likes this.
  6. Caomhin
    Marshmallow May 2, 2020

Check my lengthy post, 2 posts up from yours. See if that can help. However Pubg is notorious for heating all manufacturers phones with no active cooling. But the steps in that post might help somewhat. Try it and tell us if it did or not in a few days. [e]1f44d[/e]

ironass likes this.
  7. oneplus_shreyas
    Cupcake May 2, 2020

8. B_Wrath
    Nougat May 2, 2020

B_Wrath , May 2, 2020 :
    No. It's a random staged rollout.

iamrj, ironass, Caomhin and 1 other person like this.
  9. Mad Greek
    Cupcake May 2, 2020

Mad Greek , May 2, 2020 :
    Hey. Does the LED indicator work with missed calls (blue) in version 10.3.3? After version 10.x it stopped working.

10. FaleshC
    KitKat May 2, 2020

FaleshC , May 2, 2020 :
    i am afraid it still is down.

mayrsona likes this.
  11. rahulparur
    Froyo May 2, 2020

rahulparur , May 2, 2020 :
    Sure mate.. thought of checking about the new build before updating via oxygen updater..
    Your battery stats which you have posted in the forum shows very good results. Especially the deep sleep. Those straight lines shows that the phone is going into deep sleep properly with out any wake locks. May i know if there are any settings you have done specifically.

12. Caomhin
    Marshmallow May 2, 2020

Other than the suggestions for optimisation I gave in the post above, which is how I setup my phone, I just have the rest at default. 1 minute display sleep. Nothing special.

I do clear Recents app before putting down the phone, and have 3rd party app Fast Task Killer, which kind of runs as a service, I always press that after clearing recents. Done it for years. Habit now at this stage.

Other than that nothing else.

I don't do gaming either just for clarity.

ironass likes this.
  13. Thomas Shimko
    Eclair May 2, 2020

Thomas Shimko , May 2, 2020 :
    I am sorry but my 6t came with Android 9 out of the box. It never had version 8. Android 10 is my first major update, 11 will be second. Then I will probably get nothing. Just like Samsung, 2 major updates. Lets hope we will get more then that.

ACT43277 and Gokul7373 like this.

14. Caomhin
    Marshmallow May 2, 2020

Thomas Shimko

I am sorry but my 6t came with Android 9 out of the box. It never had version 8. Android 10 is my first major update, 11 will be second. Then I will probably get nothing. Just like Samsung, 2 major updates. Lets hope we will get more then that.

I said 6 series, started with OP 6 and it had 8. OP6T started on 9, these are all based on the series, not the phone, same as OP3, 5 series, its the amount of versions released within the series, that's the way OP do it.

Check OP3 series time line.

ironass likes this.
  15. Artemus.
    Nougat May 2, 2020

Artemus. , May 2, 2020 :
    Learn what "staged rollout" means, then you'll know. ;)

ironass, drl431 and Caomhin like this.
  16. Caomhin
    Marshmallow May 2, 2020

ironass likes this.
  17. rahulparur
    Froyo May 2, 2020

rahulparur , May 2, 2020 :
    Thank you. I will try it out and let you know.

18. Thomas Shimko
    Eclair May 2, 2020

Thomas Shimko , May 2, 2020 :
    You said Samsung has just 2 updates, so does my 6T. For me and all 6T users it's the same. I don't really care that OnePlus 6 got one more update. I don't own a OnePlus 6 to enjoy that. If I get 2 major updates for my 6t how is that any different then Samsung for me?

19. Caomhin
    Marshmallow May 2, 2020

No your phone will have come with 3 flavours, Android 9, 10, and in future 11.

But 6 series phones will have had 4 versions as the series starting with OP6 started at 8

The fact you bought a T doesn't matter, that's the way OnePlus time line it. Over the Series.

ironass, Artemus. and ____Dpk____ like this.