OxygenOS 10.3.3 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. B_Wrath
    Nougat May 3, 2020

B_Wrath , May 3, 2020 :
    You play graphic intensive games, it's obvious the battery is going to be used. But even without games, that much sot is good.
    So he is doing something good.

ironass, Artemus. and Caomhin like this.
  2. H1557058226130
    Gingerbread May 3, 2020

3. Caomhin
    Community Hero 2020 May 3, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , May 3, 2020 :
    It should not wipe any data as it is an upgrade over what you have, however it is good practice to back up your phone before installing any update.

And yes, you will receive Staged Random Rollout OTA in the future.

ironass, Auristic and Artemus. like this.
  4. Caomhin

Auristic and Artemus. like this.
  5. anidhar
    Donut May 3, 2020

anidhar , via OnePlus 6T , May 3, 2020 :
    thanq u bro ..

Caomhin likes this.
  6. Iam ironman
    Froyo May 3, 2020

Iam ironman , May 3, 2020 :
    Someone is feeling envious 😆

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2020

7. Yeshutrozens
    Gingerbread May 3, 2020

8. JAGADISH BHATTA
    Jelly Bean May 3, 2020

JAGADISH BHATTA , May 3, 2020 :
    Its summer and charging will cause overheating in phone which decreases charging speed so its normal

ironass, ____Dpk____ and Caomhin like this.
  9. T6X
    Cupcake May 3, 2020

10. Caomhin

They probably will, I think last year they started it at Beta 4. There is a version available for phones including the 6 series, however many features are not working properly yet. And the preview is direct from Google.

[e]26a0[/e]️[e]26a0[/e]️[e]26a0[/e]️ If you install any of these, you can brick your phone. It's your responsibility if you decide to proceed. And you may find that some OnePlus Features will not work. [e]26a0[/e]️[e]26a0[/e]️[e]26a0[/e]️

These are the links for Android 11 GSI images for any Treble enabled device.

https://www.xda-developers.com/how-...w-for-google-pixel-and-other-android-devices/

And more details on how to install it.

https://www.bgr.in/how-to/android-11-how-to-get-latest-android-beta-on-your-phone-right-now-876850/

Auristic likes this.
  11. Caomhin

Only those with a Snapdragon 865 SOC are capable of this.

12. Rovnro
    Cupcake May 3, 2020

Rovnro , May 3, 2020 :
    Can we have the download link to full 10.3.3 Oneplus 6T package pls?

13. Caomhin

It's posted throughout the thread at various intervals, check up through the thread, you will find them.

Auristic likes this.
  14. Master_TC
    Jelly Bean May 3, 2020

15. mohanrajm
    Cupcake May 3, 2020

mohanrajm , via OnePlus 6T , May 3, 2020 :
    hii
    Currently I'm using OnePlus 6T. and 10.3.2.. I'm still not receive any Updates OTA.. and now I'm also facing that heating issue when I put charging.. Now pls suggest me if I update to full updation to 10.3.3 over Oxygen Updater is good. or wait for OTA update.? pls gave some suggestions.

16. ____Dpk____
    Gingerbread May 3, 2020

____Dpk____ , via OnePlus 6T , May 3, 2020 :
    I don't think so because the summer have started 1 month before here and im noticing this after the update so it might be an issue for some. I'm looking forward to factory reset my phone and check the results.

17. ____Dpk____
    Gingerbread May 3, 2020

____Dpk____ , via OnePlus 6T , May 3, 2020 :
    if you can wait it's good but as you are facing some heating issues try the oxygen updater it's safe.

18. Funk Wizard
    Lollipop Moderator May 3, 2020

Funk Wizard , May 3, 2020 :
    Moderator Notice: Thread Cleaned

I have cleaned the thread and some posts were removed which I shall address in my next post.

Please take a moment to review the forum rules, Don't forget that you agreed to keep these rules when you signed up.

This back and forth between a couple of users in this thread is childish & this kind of conversation have no place on a Development thread. Some of the recent posts here are blaming developers and others are defending them. This is not a playground. The thread is meant for discussion of features and for ROM support. This is a courtesy warning. Please do not engage in this type of activity, especially in a development thread. Development threads are solely for the purpose of furthering the development of the specific work, not for off-topic, chit-chatting or exchanging insults and personal jabs at other users.

Everyone is entitled to having their own views/opinions on this or that, But this doesn't give anyone an invitation to be unkind about it at the same time.

Moving on, If you read something that you do not like or sounds offending to you or doesn't seem right or is possibly against the rules, please do us a favor and follow the below:

1. Do not reply, and move on. (This is a good one, IMO, this shows your real strength and gives you the satisfaction that you are in control of your life.)

2. If you can't move on, report the post and let the Moderators handle it.

3. We have also provided People You Ignore functionality that can be used to filter comments so make use of that:

4. If you can't do any of the above, log out, take a walk and take a breath of fresh air. It might help you.

When you don't follow any of the above and reply to the post in question, you engage in Backseat Moderation where all you do is further contribute to the issue in hand and jump into the flame wars which should be avoided at all costs.

Please, keep the above in mind. Help each other, and help Developers to help you.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about this, please feel free to PM me directly and we can hopefully resolve it. Let's keep the discussion related to Development/Development related things and issues moving forward.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,

Funk Wizard
    Forum Moderator

19. Caomhin

For the heat issue, if it has only started recently, I would suggest the following.

Clean the ports on the phone, charger and both ends of the USB cable with a fine dry toothbrush or non conductive wooden toothpick carefully.

@Master_TC has just posted a link to where you can download the update from if you wish to use it. If the link doesn't work in the Community App, copy and paste it to a browser to access the details.

OTA can take up to 20 days from release on a Staged Random Rollout such as this, so it's up to you whether you want to go the manual route.

Auristic and Artemus. like this.
  20. Funk Wizard
    Lollipop Moderator May 3, 2020

Funk Wizard , May 3, 2020 :
    @Royal_RJ

Coming back to your post, please share the thread that you had open in support forums or open one now. You may also contact support over chat and get a remote session arranged.

Let me also assure you, feedback, whether good or bad is extremely important to the Developers, as it is only on the receipt of such information Developer, can assess and improve on his project, but, if you want to report bugs you MUST provide logs! So either help them figure out your issue or try to figure it out yourself.

Please capture appropriate logs of your issue and report in the feedback section of the community app so the team can work on your request.

Thanks,

Funk

Franspain and Caomhin like this.