3. Artemus.
    Nougat May 5, 2020

Artemus. , May 5, 2020 :
    These numbers are from the UK.

Caomhin likes this.
  4. Caomhin
    Marshmallow May 5, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , May 5, 2020 :
    It looks like those messages with +44 are from the UK. +44 is the International dialling code for England, Scotland and Wales. UK.

Artemus. likes this.
  5. ramesh.dilin
    Cupcake May 5, 2020

ramesh.dilin , via OnePlus 6T , May 5, 2020 :
    ok now its safe or not is there any issue will comes future

6. Caomhin
    Marshmallow May 5, 2020

No idea, do you communicate with people in the UK.

Also check the 2 digits after the + on the other numbers and see if you can identify if the numbers are from countries you communicate with.

International Dialling Country code lookup website.

https://countrycode.org/

ironass and Artemus. like this.
  7. iamrj
    Honeycomb May 5, 2020

iamrj , via OnePlus 6 , May 5, 2020 :
    Yes. No issues. Don't worry at all folks!

Caomhin and rhyd1am like this.
  8. C1549006646174
    Cupcake May 5, 2020

9. Caomhin
    Marshmallow May 5, 2020

iamrj

Dear Kythatsis,

Kindly refer to my previous threads it might help you to understand more better i recommend please check it.​

I did recommend using a Gcam to you before. Just wondering how that works out for you comparing pictures taken on stock OnePlus camera against Gcam.

I find I use the Gcam more. As stock camera for me is fine in normal outside daylight. But I prefer Gcam for indoor shots.

Let me know how that Gcam works out for you. They do have a lot more options to choose from built in.

drl431, iamrj and rhyd1am like this.
  10. Caomhin
    Marshmallow May 5, 2020

Just in case there is an App hogging resources, causing Heat issues, causing lag, Battery drain or freezing, clear your recent apps, also try setting 3rd party apps to Optimize in Settings Battery, only leave the ones you need run in the background or to notify you such as messages, email, Google Services, oneplus etc on Intelligent control.

Android may take a few days to optimize those apps after setting them to Optimize depending on your usage of those apps. A10 has its own learning curve.

Go through 3 to 4 charge cycles, leave on charge beyond full capacity for a couple of hours. Preferably overnight.

After a few days, Check App battery stats at about 50% and see if there are particular apps using more resources than necessary.

A definitive guide to everything that affects smartphone battery life

https://www.androidauthority.com/smartphone-battery-life-drain-causes-1071423/

Charging, battery, performance, caches and battery calibration myths busted

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...-and-battery-calibration-myths-busted.993896/

If its still not improving, backup your phone, full factory reset, Delete All Data, as in wipe your phone completely, and repeat the steps above.

This will restore you to a fresh installation of Android. So you will need to backup your phone.

After Backing up the phone.

Go to Settings,
    System,
    Reset Options,
    Enable Erase Internal Storage.

Then click on the Delete All Data button.

For more info on how to backup your phone, check the solutions here.

https://www.androidauthority.com/best-android-backup-apps-and-other-ways-too-608014/

rhyd1am likes this.
  11. Artemus.
    Nougat May 5, 2020

Artemus. , May 5, 2020 :
    Can you link them please?

drl431, Auristic and Caomhin like this.
  12. iamrj
    Honeycomb May 5, 2020

iamrj , May 5, 2020 :
    I do understand after all it's a mobile smartphone not a DLSR but according to lens which we have atleast we can have some better changes on pictures that's all i need not more then that. I use to get on oxygen os 5.1.11 those were the days when things are little bit okay then there is no option to arguing and creating list of thread also I'm very much kind if you notice my all threads i have personally never been harsh to anyone.

Caomhin and rhyd1am like this.
  13. Caomhin
    Marshmallow May 5, 2020

No argument at all, but our perspectives have changed as the hardware on newer phones gets better. So on these nearly 2 year old phones, we have to get the best out of them. And a modded Gcam allows us to do that.

14. suvendudassd
    Cupcake May 5, 2020

15. iamrj
    Honeycomb May 5, 2020

iamrj , via OnePlus 6 , May 5, 2020 :
    OnePlus 6 (Auto Flash)

1588676093486.jpg

Gcam (Auto Flash)

1588676143942.jpg

At times, from front its very clear but if you click any landscape/portrait sometimes white line and blurry image is seen just showing you the difference between both application.

Caomhin likes this.
  16. Last edited: May 5, 2020

17. VaibhavAMido
    Froyo May 5, 2020

18. thesauravkarmakar
    Eclair May 5, 2020

19. Caomhin
    Marshmallow May 5, 2020

Go through at least 2 full charge cycles, Android will be working in the background to optimise apps. So it can take a while to settle down. It's NOT instant. Patience is the key.

ironass likes this.
  20. Caomhin
    Marshmallow May 5, 2020

Try the following.

Just in case there is an App hogging resources, causing Heat issues, causing lag, Battery drain or freezing, clear your recent apps, also try setting 3rd party apps to Optimize in Settings Battery, only leave the ones you need run in the background or to notify you such as messages, email, Google Services, oneplus etc on Intelligent control.

Android may take a few days to optimize those apps after setting them to Optimize depending on your usage of those apps. A10 has its own learning curve.

Go through 3 to 4 charge cycles, leave on charge beyond full capacity for a couple of hours. Preferably overnight.

After a few days, Check App battery stats at about 50% and see if there are particular apps using more resources than necessary.

A definitive guide to everything that affects smartphone battery life

https://www.androidauthority.com/smartphone-battery-life-drain-causes-1071423/

Charging, battery, performance, caches and battery calibration myths busted

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...-and-battery-calibration-myths-busted.993896/

If its still not improving, backup your phone, full factory reset, Delete All Data, as in wipe your phone completely, and repeat the steps above.

This will restore you to a fresh installation of Android. So you will need to backup your phone.

After Backing up the phone.

Go to Settings,
    System,
    Reset Options,
    Enable Erase Internal Storage.

Then click on the Delete All Data button.

For more info on how to backup your phone, check the solutions here.

https://www.androidauthority.com/best-android-backup-apps-and-other-ways-too-608014/

drl431 and ironass like this.