Beta program is Full.

1589557138081.jpg

ironass and frshboxx like this.
  2. B1557251246918
    Cupcake May 15, 2020

3. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert May 15, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , May 15, 2020 :
    Just in case there is an App hogging resources, causing Heat issues, causing lag, Battery drain or freezing, clear your recent apps, also try setting 3rd party apps to Optimize in Settings Battery, only leave the ones you need run in the background or to notify you such as messages, email, Google Services, oneplus etc on Intelligent control.

Android may take a few days to optimize those apps after setting them to Optimize depending on your usage of those apps. A10 has its own learning curve.

Go through 3 to 4 charge cycles, leave on charge beyond full capacity for a couple of hours. Preferably overnight.

After a few days, Check App battery stats at about 50% and see if there are particular apps using more resources than necessary.

A definitive guide to everything that affects smartphone battery life

https://www.androidauthority.com/smartphone-battery-life-drain-causes-1071423/

Charging, battery, performance, caches and battery calibration myths busted

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...-and-battery-calibration-myths-busted.993896/

If its still not improving, backup your phone, full factory reset, Delete All Data, as in wipe your phone completely, and repeat the steps above.

This will restore you to a fresh installation of Android. So you will need to backup your phone.

After Backing up the phone.

Go to Settings,
    System,
    Reset Options,
    Enable Erase Internal Storage.

Then click on the Delete All Data button.

For more info on how to backup your phone, check the solutions here.

https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/05/14/how-to-back-up-your-android-phone-before-a-factory-reset/

And here

https://www.androidauthority.com/best-android-backup-apps-and-other-ways-too-608014/

ironass and drl431 like this.
  4. Caomhin

Reset the Network Adapters, see if that helps

Settings, System, Reset Options, Reset WiFi Mobile Bluetooth.

drl431 likes this.
  5. Caomhin

You can minimise the app notifications, and possibly silence any sound it makes.

Go to Settings>Apps and notifications>All x apps>3 dot menu>Show system apps>Android System>Notifications|>FG OPThemes...

Select Other less important without sound and Vibration.

Should reduce intrusions.

6. Caomhin

Without more detail and if there are that many issues, the only thing I could suggest is to factory reset.

This will restore you to a fresh installation of Android. So you will need to backup your phone.

After Backing up the phone.

Go to Settings,
    System,
    Reset Options,
    Enable Erase Internal Storage.

Then click on the Delete All Data button.

For more info on how to backup your phone, check the solutions here.

https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/05/14/how-to-back-up-your-android-phone-before-a-factory-reset/

And here

https://www.androidauthority.com/best-android-backup-apps-and-other-ways-too-608014/

ironass likes this.
  7. mhsr3dx
    Cupcake May 15, 2020

mhsr3dx , May 15, 2020 :
    As I mentioned, the overheating started again after restarting the phone. I didn't even open any apps except the community app to post my issue, so clearly it's an issue with the update. Right now the temperature is at a level that it doesn't reach even after an hour of PUBG at highest settings. :/

8. DS_chakri
    Froyo May 15, 2020

9. Caomhin

It's a link to the website

And it opens fine on my phone within the Community App and in Chrome

1589558558490.jpg

ironass, drl431 and D Sai Chakri like this.
  10. DS_chakri
    Froyo May 15, 2020

11. Caomhin

These are suggestions to help possibly alleviate the heat issue, and optimise the phone.

Its entirely up to you whether you wish to use this suggestion to try and fix the issue or not.

drl431 likes this.
  12. DS_chakri
    Froyo May 15, 2020

Caoimhín likes this.
  13. mhsr3dx
    Cupcake May 15, 2020

mhsr3dx , May 15, 2020 :
    Thanks for your suggestions. I have saved them to be used when the issue isn't caused by a bug in the update.

14. Caomhin

I have just tested the link in chrome, and the file downloaded immediately. You can see the download completed at the bottom of the screenshot. Try a different browser.

7.3_GCam_MJL_v4.1.1_Minilux.apk (marco, 2020-04-29, oneplus 6/6t, changelog)

1589558872513.jpg

ironass, ItsRavi25 and D Sai Chakri like this.
  15. DS_chakri
    Froyo May 15, 2020

DS_chakri , via OnePlus 6 , May 15, 2020 :
    Yes done bro Thanks alot

Caoimhín likes this.
  16. Caomhin

No bug in the update, works fine on my phone, no heat issues here, and on the majority of others, must be some personal app or personalisation on your phone that is conflicting with 10.3.3.

Roby72 likes this.
  17. mhsr3dx
    Cupcake May 15, 2020

mhsr3dx , May 15, 2020 :
    Fine. Putting my phone through a 4 day observation mode as suggested.

Caoimhín likes this.
  18. yash_vathare
    Cupcake May 15, 2020

yash_vathare , May 15, 2020 :
    i have an one plus 6 device and from today i don't know what happened to my device , i am unable to make call or recieve call on my device as well as it is lagging alot and it's showing system isn't responding and another thing is that sound of device is gone i can't hear a single sound from my device , so is this any kind of bug please help me as soon as possible . i have also done factory reset twice but none of use

Last edited: May 15, 2020

19. eblis102
    Donut May 15, 2020

eblis102 , May 15, 2020 :
    I have just installed the 10.3.3 update and now I cannot access any files from storage, it doesn't work in Total Commander nor Files applications. I have reset cache and storage for Downloads and Download Manager but it still doesn't work.
    Also I cannot download any files in chrome, it just says failed

Seems I can't take any pictures either, it says I am low on space.

I updated from 10.3.1

Last edited: May 15, 2020

20. Shiva_Kalyanapu
    Froyo May 15, 2020