Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , May 27, 2020 :
    Only the features as stated in the screenshot below. For 6T

1590591248788.jpg

ironass likes this.
  2. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert May 27, 2020

Bye bye 😎😎

matteo gioia, ItsRavi25, kjjm and 2 others like this.
  3. matteo gioia
    Eclair May 27, 2020

matteo gioia , May 27, 2020 :
    I expressed myself wrong, sorry! I actually meant that a few weeks prior to the problem, my phone suffered an .. accident, let's say (I was dumb enough to make it fall in a bad way). However only later I experienced the signal issue , so at first I tought the culprit was OOS 10.3.3

However yesterday I remember what happened and tought I should give a try dissassembling everything and voilá: dunno if it was a loose connector but after putting everything back together phone was fine again. Probably the falling moved some connector but only later the effect manifested itself.

4. viva_la_tko , via OnePlus 6T Midnight Black , May 27, 2020 :

Caomhin

Bye bye 😎😎​

One mont ago I was a OnePlus fan, hard core OnePlus fan. But after some time and thinking I asked myself, "Is it all worth it?" Every time I got mad when I saw "for India only", that reminded me that OnePlus treats me like a garbage. I am sick of installing 3. party cameras like Gcam because OnePlus has finally decided to make a decent camera 2 generations after OnePlus 6/6T. There are no new features, as I said, you have to be an Indian to get them. There is nothing thrilling in OnePlus that made me say NEVER SETTLE. OnePlus is settling every time when they say that one single word "for India only". Is that NEVER SETTLE for you?

5. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member May 27, 2020

6. ItsRavi25
    Jelly Bean May 27, 2020

ItsRavi25 , via OnePlus 6T , May 27, 2020 :
    This time something new happened..
    Some users started getting update...
    No waiting time directly update...
    Great Oneplus 🤩[e]1f60d[/e]

Caoimhín likes this.
  7. Auristic
    Lollipop May 27, 2020

Auristic , May 27, 2020 :
    Before you go to Apple I just wanted to tell you that it seems to me quite weird to be a fan of either a mobile phone's company or their products: I hope you'll sort that out before going otherwise the same addiction is likely to occur with any mobile you buy... Farewell!

rhyd1am and Caoimhín like this.
  8. Caomhin

Ah right, gotcha.

matteo gioia likes this.
  9. viva_la_tko , via OnePlus 6T Midnight Black , May 27, 2020 :
    As a "hard core OnePlus fan" I wanted to say that OnePlus was my top brand and I suggested OnePlus to everyone I know. I am a tech enthusiast and I'm not a lover of any brand, I like Android and Apple equally. I am a tech enthusiast but I am a human being that is limited by that one company that says "for India only". OnePlus divided it's users to upper class (Indians) and peasants (rest of the world). I want to go to a company that threats all of it's users equally.

Caoimhín likes this.
  10. Caomhin

I am outside India, and to be honest, the features included for India only are a bit Mickey Mouse. Useful as a chocolate teapot. All those features can be hot elsewhere.

India is one of OP main markets along with China, US is one they are trying to make a name in, the rest of the world is incidental.

So I wouldn't get too fussed over minor features.

Personally my phone goes like a hot snot. Fast as hell, unbeatable battery life for the hardware included. Camera is top notch even for a nearly 2 year old phone, with Gcam works excellent.

Everything I throw at it is done with ease. Will be at least a year, and maybe 2 before I consider even changing this phone. I will get the value out of this, short of hardware failure or a drop.

Can't fault my 6T currently 😎😎[e]1f37a[/e][e]1f37a[/e]

1590593476835.jpg

1590593476867.jpg

1590593476897.jpg

11. viva_la_tko , via OnePlus 6T Midnight Black , May 27, 2020 :
    Indeed, I can say OnePlus is a hell of a fast smartphone with a great battery life and ultra fast charging. Every person that asks me for a phone that is fas and got a fast charging I went with OnePlus. But OnePlus is lacking with a key feature and this is letting everyone have the same features. I would really like to use call recording and work like balance and some other features exclusive to India but I can't. OnePlus is a great company, not bad at all but they must treat every single person equally.

Caoimhín likes this.
  12. Caomhin

You mention Call recording, the issue here is legality, I do know for Europe or at least most of it, they had to disable it as the EU bureaucrats made it illegal to be implemented in most country, GDPR, Privacy and all that.

Now I do know its also the case that some governments in other countries around the world did a similar thing and banned it as well. Dependent on the Country, so you may need to look up your country or states laws on that.

You can get apps for the work life balance, I know its not OnePlus, but most of those other apps work just as well if not better in some cases.

Unfortunately there will never be equality in different markets, that's the nature of trying to sell into different cultures.

Even pricing is different in India compared to the US or Europe.

I don't let that kind of thing bother me.

13. matteo gioia
    Eclair May 27, 2020

matteo gioia , May 27, 2020 :

As an european I can confirm, I got it removed even on my old Redmi Note 2. Ofc there are ways of renabling such feature but we are not discussing them here - nor I endorse doing something illegal :D

Caoimhín likes this.
  14. Caomhin

Yes, if you root your phone, it can be done, ways and means, and I have rooted previous phones, custom Roms etc. But the stock OnePlus OOS runs so well on this one, I couldn't be bothered rooting it.

Its only illegal if you are caught 😎[e]1f44d[/e]

ItsRavi25 and matteo gioia like this.
  15. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean May 27, 2020

D.Sai Suhail Baba , May 27, 2020 :
    have you updated your launcher, if not try to update it from playstore

T1539496809178 likes this.
  16. T1539496809178
    Gingerbread May 27, 2020

T1539496809178 , May 27, 2020 :
    already did it...after that it is happening

17. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean May 27, 2020

Then uninstall updates of launcher from settings and download 4.4.3 version from www.apkmirror.com and install. Turn off auto update for Launcher app in playstore. Maybe it can solve your issue if not then contact Customer Service through feedback.

18. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean May 27, 2020

Stay on 4.4.3 version, don't update to 4.4.7 version.

19. K1541433081803
    Cupcake May 27, 2020

20. K1541433081803
    Cupcake May 27, 2020