OxygenOS 10.3.3 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. rmendez011
    Gingerbread Apr 30, 2020

rmendez011 , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 30, 2020 :
    The reason they released a version for india was for the Red Cable Club thing, where you get 50GB of cloud storage, and discounts, funny thing about that, I soft bricked my 6T McLaren, and I used MSM Tool to fix it, and I guess it converted it to a Indian ROM version because now I have the Red Cable Club, and I live in the U.S., bought my phone in the U.S and have 50GB of cloud save and idk how to convert back to Global ROM. you would think they would have a geo location detection and block those things

2. LegolasX
    Jelly Bean Apr 30, 2020

LegolasX , Apr 30, 2020 :
    i have no idea how that thing works either, i got my device from India but i moved from there and non of the indian specific features work in my device.
    however, they didn't release separate version just because of red cable but because Indian users requested too many features which global users voted as bloat-ware thus OnePlus announced to push India specific features separately.

Caomhin and Auristic like this.
  3. abhijeetbamel
    Eclair Apr 30, 2020

abhijeetbamel , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 30, 2020 :
    Concept where OnePlus fails.
    Rather than testing stable builds in their labs they release update to few customer's and let them test and share feedback which is not right thing to do as if somehow any serious bug is found larger group will be saved from critical bugs but what about people on whom experiment was done.. Their phone may be impacted either permanently or temporarily.

Release "STABLE" build once the company is 100% sure that it's stable and working properly as you're releasing new software update bimonthly. I think that's enough time to test a software build.

Moreover if you want to stick to stage roll out plan and make experiments on Customer's mobile only than don't inform about new build in community and share once it's completely available for all as I'm sure it's very difficult to control patience when we know the thing is available.

T1531394569589 and Karan_Odedra like this.
  4. rmendez011
    Gingerbread Apr 30, 2020

rmendez011 , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 30, 2020 :
    Wait how did you remove those features? because I want to get rid of mine, whenever I reset my phone, it automatically chooses Dutch as my main language, what specific features do they have over us.

5. Pankaj_88
    Froyo Apr 30, 2020

Pankaj_88 , Apr 30, 2020 :
    hey guy need some help here. so I used oxygen updater to download the 10.3.3. file for local upgrade from OB6.

while nothing got wiped out from storage perspective however I can't find anything in gallery and Google photos crashes everytime.
    in the gallery app settings the user storage is also empty.
    however in all my pics are visible in the WhatsApp.

6. Aman.Bhardwaj
    Gingerbread Apr 30, 2020

Aman.Bhardwaj , Apr 30, 2020 :
    read full information on release of 10.3.3 by manu.. at the top. u will understand.

7. Ashishrazz
    Cupcake Apr 30, 2020

8. UDITYADAV
    Cupcake Apr 30, 2020

9. B_Wrath
    Nougat Apr 30, 2020

B_Wrath , Apr 30, 2020 :
    All the companies follow staged rollout. Either for the OS or for the apps. Learn about it.
    I don't think you understand how android companies rollout updates.

Caomhin, Auristic and ironass like this.
  10. Abhishek_Singh_2
    Honeycomb Apr 30, 2020

11. kannasms
    Donut Apr 30, 2020

kannasms , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 30, 2020 :
    i am in 10.3.3 version .I want to rollback to open beta 6 .I have downloaded open beta 6 version from oxygen updater. but my phone not allowed to install it. does anyone have the idea?

sravan269 likes this.
  12. B_Wrath
    Nougat Apr 30, 2020

B_Wrath , Apr 30, 2020 :
    This has been answered way too many times. Read through this thread.

13. AmitMohanty
    Froyo Apr 30, 2020

AmitMohanty , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 30, 2020 :
    Is there anyway to reclassify a sms that is wrongly sorted in the new sms app folder structure ? the sms app has put one of the transaction type sms to promotion folder.

14. sravan269
    Cupcake Apr 30, 2020

sravan269 , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 30, 2020 :
    I can't get any solution for this? Can you please provide a link or some info on this?

15. B_Wrath
    Nougat Apr 30, 2020

B_Wrath , Apr 30, 2020 :
    Read the pinned post in the general support section.

16. B_Wrath
    Nougat Apr 30, 2020

B_Wrath , Apr 30, 2020 :
    It's not how the app puts it. Every message from an automated system must contain the tag of promotional, OTP or transactional, by the message sender. If they make a mistake, it will go in the wrong folder only.

17. AmitMohanty
    Froyo Apr 30, 2020

AmitMohanty , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 30, 2020 :
    How can a message that has the same content be in two different bins ? Both have the same context, same keywords. I don't think any system ll mark a "amount credited" message as promotion

18. B_Wrath
    Nougat Apr 30, 2020

B_Wrath , Apr 30, 2020 :
    You need to learn about it then. Do it.

19. Muhammad_Kashif_bahl
    Gingerbread Apr 30, 2020