OxygenOS 10.3.4 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. Caomhin
    Community Hero 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 22, 2020 :
    Once you have removed all screen and smart locks, does it give you the option to create a Fingerprint.?

2. Vinay V.
    Donut Jun 22, 2020

Vinay V. , Jun 22, 2020 :
    yes...it gives fingerprint option....but after using finger it says that Fingerprint Area is dirty...wipe it and try again......Now???[e]1f622[/e]

3. Caomhin
    Community Hero 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 22, 2020 :
    Othen than making sure your finger is dry and the screen is clean, I can only suggest contacting OnePlus directly.

Report as a Bug

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...uct-suggestions-on-oneplus-community.1002970/

And contact OnePlus support directly to see if they have more information on your issue. Scroll down the page for contact and online chat details.

https://www.oneplus.com/support

rhyd1am and ironass like this.
  4. Ankur P
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2020

Ankur P , Jun 22, 2020 :
    I have done the reset. But still the issue have not been resolved yet.

5. rhyd1am
    KitKat Jun 22, 2020

rhyd1am , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 22, 2020 :
    Also try adding a different finger to see if it's your fingerprint that's the issue. I work in construction, and my fingers are always getting small cuts and grazes that play hell with the fingerprint unlock

6. Vinay V.
    Donut Jun 22, 2020

Vinay V. , Jun 22, 2020 :
    i have done everything but nothing happening

7. G_mohsin_shaikh
    Donut Jun 22, 2020

G_mohsin_shaikh , Jun 22, 2020 :
    Yes, have done that, let's wait for 1 day.

Caomhin likes this.
  8. kaushik_
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2020

kaushik_ , Jun 22, 2020 :
    battery is getting drianed very quickly after the new update.. please look into the matter.

9. V1547063289899
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2020

V1547063289899 , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 22, 2020 :
    I'm going to buy a protector and I removed the one he wears for the test. Thank you. I'll report how it went

10. gandalfatg
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2020

gandalfatg , Jun 23, 2020 :
    it's great so far. I like the notch fix. But, the status items are not staying in the darkend notch.

11. OnePlusSQRT36
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2020

12. Ankur P
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2020

Ankur P , Jun 23, 2020 :
    I have reset the handset but still the issue is not resolved yet.😣

13. Koushik87
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2020

Koushik87 , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 23, 2020 :
    Can you show the battery graph, not sure how 2 yrs old 6T gets 7 hrs plus of SOT with 50% time spent on YouTube and pubg. It should be a miracle, since pubg is poorly optimised to have mercy on battery.

14. ItsRavi25
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 23, 2020

ItsRavi25 , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 23, 2020 :
    Your problem didn't solved even after reset.
    Try to connect to OnePlus support.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

OR... (if you're free)
    If you're facing this issue in this update...you should rollback to previous version (ie 10.3.3) and see whether everything is working properly and then again install the latest version via OTA. You will automatically get notifications of update.

I know this very long procedure...but you have already done the reset soo it will easier for you as you have already backup your data...😇

Caomhin likes this.
  15. ItsRavi25
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 23, 2020

ItsRavi25 , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 23, 2020 :
    Goto settings >App and notifications>Click on three dot in right corner>Reset app preference.

To Optimize the phone, clear your recent apps, also set 3rd party apps to Optimize in Settings Battery, only leave the ones you need run in the background or to notify you such as messages, email, Google Services, oneplus etc on Intelligent control.

Android may take a few days to optimize those apps after setting them to Optimize depending on your usage of those apps. A10 has its own learning curve.

Go through 2 to 3 charge cycles, leave on charge beyond full capacity for a couple of hours. Preferably overnight.

After a few days, Check App battery stats at about 50% and see if there are particular apps using more resources than necessary.

A definitive guide to everything that affects smartphone battery life

https://www.androidauthority.com/smartphone-battery-life-drain-causes-1071423/
    Thanks to @Caomhin 😇

Caomhin and Pepa1977 like this.
  16. jeeshan1143
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2020

jeeshan1143 , Jun 23, 2020 :
    1. I don't think why camera quality decreasing for every update
    2. Battery draining heavily ( charging only with OnePlus charger and cable )
    3. Lag and app crashes increased
    * This happened with my old OnePlus 5 device too *
    * I think really make this to force us to change to new OnePlus as their tag NEVER SETTLE *
    * ANY ONE OBSERVED THESE CHANGES *

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020

Srínívas Sñ likes this.
  17. jeeshan1143
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2020

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020

18. jeeshan1143
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2020

jeeshan1143 , Jun 23, 2020 :
    I am using OP6

19. Auristic
    KitKat Jun 23, 2020

Caomhin likes this.
  20. Caomhin
    Community Hero 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 23, 2020 :
    Another one with old conspiracies, if this was the case then the forum would be flodded with people having the same issues, as there have been millions of 6 series phones sold.

Mine runs like a clock, every bit as fast if not faster on Android 10 as the day I bought it.

Anyway, to try and fix your issues, see if the steps below will help.

Backup your phone, full factory reset, Delete All Data, as in wipe your phone completely, AND then COMPLETE the NEXT steps below to Optimize the phone.

This will restore you to a fresh installation of Android. So you will need to backup your phone.

After Backing up the phone.

Go to Settings,
    System,
    Reset Options,
    Enable Erase Internal Storage.

Then click on the Delete All Data button.

Once done, use the phone for a couple of days without adding apps to check for issues with just the raw fresh OOS only.

Only introduce previous 3rd party apps gradually over 2 weeks to see if any particular app or apps drain the battery

For more info on how to backup your phone, check the solutions here.

https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/05/14/how-to-back-up-your-android-phone-before-a-factory-reset/

And here

https://www.androidauthority.com/best-android-backup-apps-and-other-ways-too-608014/

[e]2b07[/e]️[e]2b07[/e]️[e]2b07[/e]️[e]2b07[/e]️NEXT[e]2b07[/e]️[e]2b07[/e]️[e]2b07[/e]️[e]2b07[/e]️

To Optimize the phone after a Reset, clear your recent apps, also set 3rd party apps to Optimize in Settings Battery, only leave the ones you need run in the background or to notify you such as messages, email, Google Services, oneplus etc on Intelligent control.

Android may take a few days to optimize those apps after setting them to Optimize depending on your usage of those apps. A10 has its own learning curve.

Go through 2 to 3 charge cycles, leave on charge beyond full capacity for a couple of hours. Preferably overnight.

After a few days, Check App battery stats at about 50% and see if there are particular apps using more resources than necessary.

A definitive guide to everything that affects smartphone battery life

https://www.androidauthority.com/smartphone-battery-life-drain-causes-1071423/

AyazIsayev, drl431, Koushik87 and 2 others like this.