OxygenOS 10.3.4 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. O1552558334223
    Eclair May 27, 2020

iamrj and Pavlo88 like this.
  2. rHITkM.
    Honeycomb May 27, 2020

rHITkM. , via OnePlus 6 Mirror Black , May 27, 2020 :
    They ended "beta program based on Android 10".
    and yes you will be getting Android 11 and beta program for that android.

3. DarkSJ1998
    Honeycomb May 27, 2020

DarkSJ1998 , via OnePlus 6T , May 27, 2020 :
    You won't be downgraded, it's just updating the 'stock' (default) version of Launcher, if you're on a version newer than it, you'll stay on it.

Caomhin likes this.
  4. ratgin
    Froyo May 27, 2020

5. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert May 27, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , May 27, 2020 :
    You can minimise the app notifications, and possibly silence any sound it makes.

Go to Settings>Apps and notifications>All x apps>3 dot menu>Show system apps>Android System>Notifications|>FG OPThemes...

Select Other less important without sound and Vibration.

Should reduce intrusions.

rockvlk39 and rHITkM like this.
  6. BatmanForLife
    Eclair May 27, 2020

Caomhin likes this.
  7. Caomhin

8. ratgin
    Froyo May 27, 2020

9. rhyd1am
    KitKat May 27, 2020

rhyd1am , via OnePlus 6T , May 27, 2020 :
    The android 10 betas have been running for a short while, but there were many months before those betas began, when the 5 series had no betas at all (same situation for us on the 6 series).

It's not guaranteed, but it is almost certainly going to be the case that the 6 series will start receiving betas again (android 11 based)when OnePlus are ready, later in the year or early next year!

rHITkM and Caomhin like this.
  10. Navalture
    Eclair May 27, 2020

Navalture , via OnePlus 6 , May 27, 2020 :
    I saw your post regarding the battery life will you please tell me how to get that type of SOT on my OnePlus 6!!

Arnoudasmit likes this.
  11. julez_
    Eclair May 27, 2020

julez_ , May 27, 2020 :

mauromedori

despite the many reports, the VoLTE have not been repaired. with 10.3.2 it worked and you broke it, enough oneplus​

Where are you from and which carrier do you use?

Can someone from Germany with Deutsche Telekom confirm if VoLTE/VoWiFi is working again with this build? Is the issue fixed?

Last edited: May 27, 2020

vidhina_23 and Meet_GrimReaper like this.
  12. Caomhin

I often clear my Recents app list usually before putting down the phone, after finishing what I am doing, sometimes 2 to 3 times an hour, I also run Fast Task Killer from the Playstore.

Then i set practically all my apps to Optimise except the ones I want notifications from. I did get brutal with optimizing them, if I want to see a notification from an app, I just open it, when finished cleared from Recents.

Then pretty much ad below.

Just in case there is an App hogging resources, causing Heat issues, causing lag, Battery drain or freezing, clear your recent apps, also try setting 3rd party apps to Optimize in Settings Battery, only leave the ones you need run in the background or to notify you such as messages, email, Google Services, oneplus etc on Intelligent control.

Android may take a few days to optimize those apps after setting them to Optimize depending on your usage of those apps. A10 has its own learning curve.

Go through 3 to 4 charge cycles, leave on charge beyond full capacity for a couple of hours. Preferably overnight.

After a few days, Check App battery stats at about 50% and see if there are particular apps using more resources than necessary.

13. Caomhin

Was talking to someone from Germany who said they managed to connect on 10.3.2, however 10.3.3 it would not work, however a French poster found the info below, check his posts to see what he had to do.

Now unless they updated the modem software in this is the unknown.

A poster @benjamin.reveille in France stated 10.3.2 worked fine with VoLTE,VoWifi . Upgraded to 10.3.3 and it would no longer work.

He extracted the modem software from another source and overwrote the files for same in 10.3.3, repackaged it up, installed and it worked fine back on VoLTE, VoWifi.

So I can only surmise its a modem software update causing the issue.

rHITkM likes this.
  14. Caomhin

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2020

15. Iam ironman
    Froyo May 27, 2020

Iam ironman , May 27, 2020 :
    Yes...when i select incremental..then...10.3.4 shows up

drl431 likes this.
  16. Khaled.Lee
    Cupcake May 27, 2020

Khaled.Lee , May 27, 2020 :
    I'm still on the latest beta, and thinking to go back to the stable on my op6 .
    is it like the rollback update, I mean if I would update using the full zip of the last stable will I lose my data ?
    I know it's better always to have clean install but too much time consuming especially with online banking etc .

17. julez_
    Eclair May 27, 2020

julez_ , via OnePlus 6T , May 27, 2020 :
    I know. It worked up to OOS 10.3.2. OnePlus messed it up with 10.3.3. So my question is, if someone can confirm if it's working again with 10.3.4. I already did the workaround.

I plan to factory reset my phone but I want VoLTE to work again out of the box first. I'm having several issues since Android 10. Battery life is not nearly as good, occasional stutters and lags (like fps is dropped to 10 or something, phone is not "smooth" at all), chrome freezes constantly and I somehow managed to disable GSM/UMTS on SIM1 (error when trying to turn it on) and this weird handling theme notification.

marian_1x, vidhina_23 and Grandkoeky like this.
  18. pedrovarela
    Donut May 27, 2020

yunus mohammed likes this.
  19. abhijeetbamel
    Eclair May 27, 2020

abhijeetbamel , via OnePlus 6 , May 27, 2020 :

rhyd1am

Google the word "sarcasm" and you'll understand his post 🤷‍♂️​

I don't have time for googling.
    Please teach me some sarcasm...
    Do you take classes for that...

Meet_GrimReaper and suraj1595 like this.
  20. B_Wrath
    Nougat May 27, 2020

B_Wrath , May 27, 2020 :
    And the app emoji being displayed as gibberish here. It is way more worse. Hate it.

Auristic and Caomhin like this.