OxygenOS 10.3.4 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. Nadeem2601
    Donut May 28, 2020

Nadeem2601 , May 28, 2020 :
    Hey guys, the performance after updating is very bad. While playing games I can see frame drops after every couple of seconds... Please fix it

2. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert May 28, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , May 28, 2020 :
    Can ya give us a picture if dat. Just so we know like, ya know what I mean

3. Caomhin

julez_

Since Android 10 it worked with nothing to do. Up until 10.3.3, there it doesn't work.

OnePlus is aware of this issue.

With Android 9 you had to enable it manually in Engineering Mode, but that's it. PDC only is necessary because the messed the update up.​

I think you'll find it's possibly a modem update issue.

Check posts from poster linked below.

A poster @benjamin.reveille in France stated 10.3.2 worked fine with VoLTE,VoWifi . Upgraded to 10.3.3 and it would no longer work.

He extracted the modem software from another source and overwrote the files for same in 10.3.3, repackaged it up, installed and it worked fine back on VoLTE, VoWifi.

So I can only surmise its a modem software update causing the issue.

Meet_GrimReaper likes this.
  4. Caomhin

vyperstryker10 and Artemus. like this.
  5. perinba_rajan
    Cupcake May 28, 2020

perinba_rajan , via OnePlus 6T , May 28, 2020 :
    i updated it but i hate it it automatically close my apps and my Mobile apps cannot reach the storage data .the data are inside my mobile but I can't open or vieweed it through apps like whatsapp instagram .im totally hated this update please don't instal it

6. Caomhin

Sorry dude, not sure what your exact issue is there. Could you break it down a bit?

perinba_rajan likes this.
  7. perinba_rajan
    Cupcake May 28, 2020

after this update i can't open play store and install a new app whenever i open my play store it automatically closed.. application like whatsapp instagram can't get data from my mobile for eg : i tried to send a image through watsapp but it says your gallery is empty ...like this there are many bugs...also i tried to install the previous version but i can't do it ...so please help me to recover from this problem

8. perinba_rajan
    Cupcake May 28, 2020

after this update i can't open play store and install a new app whenever i open my play store it automatically closed.. application like whatsapp instagram can't get data from my mobile for eg : i tried to send a image through watsapp but it says your gallery is empty ...like this there are many bugs...also i tried to install the previous version but i can't do it ...so please help me to recover from this problem...i need an immediate solutions so please help me [e]1f62d[/e]

9. Caomhin

perinba_rajan

after this update i can't open play store and install a new app whenever i open my play store it automatically closed.. application like whatsapp instagram can't get data from my mobile for eg : i tried to send a image through watsapp but it says your gallery is empty ...like this there are many bugs...also i tried to install the previous version but i can't do it ...so please help me to recover from this problem...i need an immediate solutions so please help me [e]1f62d[/e]​

Read the first pinned post by @B_Wrath under ManuJ original post at the top of the thread, there are fixes there that may fix your issues.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-10-3-3-for-the-oneplus-6-and-6t.1218405/

10. perinba_rajan
    Cupcake May 28, 2020

i can't get anything useful ....can you tell me how to install the previous version 10.3.3 it will help me

11. Caomhin

ROLL-BACK FROM CURRENT ANDROID 10 Stable TO EARLIER STOCK ANDROID 9 OR 10

Thanks to @ironass for putting this together.

This Link will guide you through the Downgrade process.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/roll-back-to-stock-android-9-or-10.1215079/

All Downgrades to earlier builds involve wiping the phone.

So you will need to backup your phone data.

If you can, you could try a Full Factory Reset to fix the issue. Steps below to Factory Reset the phone.

After Backing up the phone.

Go to Settings,
    System,
    Reset Options,
    Enable Erase Internal Storage.

Then click on the Delete All Data button.

Your phone will now restart and go through the Full reset cycle.

For more info on how to backup your phone, check the solutions here.

https://www.androidauthority.com/best-android-backup-apps-and-other-ways-too-608014/

And its always good practice to backup phone data before upgrading.

ironass likes this.
  12. Caomhin

Ok I see the issue, you have a OP6, the update is currently being released to OP6T first. The full file is not available to OP6 yet, can take up to a week or so before that becomes available. It's a Staged Rollout.

Meet_GrimReaper likes this.
  13. G1537763819734
    Donut May 28, 2020

G1537763819734 , via OnePlus 6 , May 28, 2020 :
    Brow. When i first opened the oxygen updater it actually showed the 10.3.4 update. Then i closed the app, and it never appeared again. So it actually appeared. It said oneplus 6 10.3.4

14. Caomhin

Maybe they initially had it then retracted it, as far as I know only 6T has it at present, check through the thread above.

15. Maverick2.0
    KitKat May 28, 2020

Maverick2.0 , May 28, 2020 :
    Has the Contacts duplication issue been fixed? Can you please confirm?

16. Maverick2.0
    KitKat May 28, 2020

Maverick2.0 , May 28, 2020 :
    Anyone knows what happened to the Dual Channel Acceleration feature ( using both cellular and WiFi data simultaneously for downloading) ?

It was there on the beta channel, I recall.

G1537763819734 likes this.
  17. alryder
    Gingerbread May 28, 2020

alryder , May 28, 2020 :
    That feature has not been added in the Stable releases (yet). It may come in a later Stable update.

Caomhin and Maverick2.0 like this.
  18. Danny_boy
    Gingerbread May 28, 2020

Danny_boy , May 28, 2020 :
    Is the update 10.3.4 as stable as beta 6 ...?
    And would it be worth to update .. pls do tell

19. sajid06
    Eclair May 28, 2020

sadman20 likes this.