1. Ankit_Dahiya00
    Froyo Jun 4, 2020

Ankit_Dahiya00 , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 4, 2020 :
    I am also facing same issue, just checked it

Filip Randjak likes this.
  2. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jun 4, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 4, 2020 :
    Clear all Screen locks, Pin, Face and Fingerprint etc.

Clear all Smart Locks as well.

Restart your phone

Set up the Fingerprint Once more, see if that helps.

3. Ankit_Dahiya00
    Froyo Jun 4, 2020

Ankit_Dahiya00 , Jun 4, 2020 :
    negative, did a full hard reset of the device, problem still persists

4. Caomhin

5. Jatin007
    Donut Jun 4, 2020

Jatin007 , Jun 4, 2020 :
    Updated the phone with 10.3.4 4 days ago through Oxygen updater App and here are few things I have noticed
    Good stuff:
    1. Smooth performance. Better than the previous update
    2. New features work fine like work-life balance
    3. Battery life is pretty normal
    4. No big issues I have faced till now.

Bad stuff:
    1. Problem with Oxygen OS launcher. Crashes multiple times [1 or 2 times in a day]
    2. I keep getting "Handling Theme" notification. Not a big issue but when you're playing music, you'll notice a volume drop and that's annoying.

Overall:
    You should install this update if you want smooth performance and decent battery life. There are some few bugs but those bugs are not the major one.

6. prkoparkar
    Froyo Jun 4, 2020

prkoparkar , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 4, 2020 :
    after locking the screen if I try unlocking by fingerprint sensor immediately , then it fails for 1st attempt. ok for 1nd.

if after locking I wait for 2 seconds and try it unlocks in 1st attempt.

May be something to do with time required for phone to lock after pressing button.

7. Ankit_Dahiya00
    Froyo Jun 4, 2020

Ankit_Dahiya00 , Jun 4, 2020 :
    it's a bug, all previous versions worked absolutely fine on fingerprint reading

8. Caomhin

1. On OnePlus Launcher App info, click 3 dot menu and uninstall updates, see if it reverts to previous version and see if that helps there.

2. You can minimise the app notifications, and possibly silence any sound it makes.

Go to Settings>Apps and notifications>All x apps>3 dot menu>Show system apps>Android System>Notifications|>FG OPThemes...

Click on FG OPThemes... It will give you options

Select Other less important without sound and Vibration.

Should reduce intrusions.

9. Caomhin

There are a number of replies in every page of this thread for the same question.

As per the first post at the top of the thread. Staged Random Rollout currently.
    View attachment 1329034

Use either the 3rd party app Oxygen Updater from the Playstore

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arjanvlek.oxygenupdater

Or check the link below from XDA. Links to manually install are there.

https://www.xda-developers.com/oxyg...-6t-work-life-balance-epic-games-store-india/

10. Ankit_Dahiya00
    Froyo Jun 4, 2020

Ankit_Dahiya00 , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 4, 2020 :
    hi

which os version you are using?

11. Navneet Bhargava
    Honeycomb Jun 4, 2020

Navneet Bhargava , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 4, 2020 :
    because it's staged rollout...
    on day 1 some customers will received updates and rollout broader day by day..
    if you want this update right now then install oxygen updater from play store you will able to install update immediately

12. anoojlal_rb
    Eclair Jun 4, 2020

anoojlal_rb , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 4, 2020 :
    so guys this is something I have noticed after the 10.3.4 update on my OnePlus 6 there are noticable UI lag there is certain instances where the settings takes a lot more time to open, which was also happening with 10.3.3 as well. the main thing I noticed with 10.3.4 is that games are lagging when battery falls below 5percent (eg; Pubg) while on all the previous versions even if the battery was at 1percent there wasn't any lag. when I close a notification from the notification bar it doesn't close instantly it stay there for some time and then goes away (eg; pi music player ) one good thing from the update is random chrome freeze is fixed. okay one more I don't know if any of u have experienced this but when switching apps it is not as smooth as before by that I mean the transition is not smooth seems like the app that am switching between kinda pops up as it was minimised or something or don't know if it is a thing with the animation effect it's weird.

replies r welcome .

Filip Randjak and T1539496809178 like this.
  13. Caomhin

14. Caomhin

Literally posted info on this post above yours.

15. Caomhin

Clear the OnePlus Launcher App info Cache. See if that helps switching apps.

Also try the next steps to see if it will improve performance and optimisation.

Just in case there is an App hogging resources, causing Heat issues, causing lag, Battery drain or freezing, clear your recent apps, also try setting 3rd party apps to Optimize in Settings Battery, only leave the ones you need run in the background or to notify you such as messages, email, Google Services, oneplus etc on Intelligent control.

Android may take a few days to optimize those apps after setting them to Optimize depending on your usage of those apps. A10 has its own learning curve.

Go through 3 to 4 charge cycles, leave on charge beyond full capacity for a couple of hours. Preferably overnight.

After a few days, Check App battery stats at about 50% and see if there are particular apps using more resources than necessary.

A definitive guide to everything that affects smartphone battery life

https://www.androidauthority.com/smartphone-battery-life-drain-causes-1071423/

Charging, battery, performance, caches and battery calibration myths busted

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...-and-battery-calibration-myths-busted.993896/

If its still not improving, backup your phone, full factory reset, Delete All Data, as in wipe your phone completely, and repeat the steps above.

This will restore you to a fresh installation of Android. So you will need to backup your phone.

After Backing up the phone.

Go to Settings,
    System,
    Reset Options,
    Enable Erase Internal Storage.

Then click on the Delete All Data button.

For more info on how to backup your phone, check the solutions here.

https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/05/14/how-to-back-up-your-android-phone-before-a-factory-reset/

And here

https://www.androidauthority.com/best-android-backup-apps-and-other-ways-too-608014/

16. Caomhin

17. T1539496809178
    Gingerbread Jun 4, 2020

T1539496809178 , Jun 4, 2020 :
    Launcher crash issue still exists in 10.3.4....literally even after 3 stable updates, this issue cant be solved ....

18. Caomhin

Not experiencing any Launcher crash here, works perfect, it must be something within your own setup.

Have you tried Backing up the phone and doing a full factory reset.

Obviously something on your phone is conflicting with the Launcher.

Trevor.Hawkes likes this.