OxygenOS 10.3.4 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. Suvishal
    Donut Jun 10, 2020

Suvishal , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 10, 2020 :
    thank you for the quote. but it wasn't useful in my case now ! it's been 15 days and still I haven't received the update. so, I'm just posting to know whether the update was suspended or something

2. Auristic
    Lollipop Jun 10, 2020

Auristic , Jun 10, 2020 :
    It hasn't been suspended: now you've got two options: read this thread and get the update immediately or wait.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020

ironass and Caomhin like this.
  3. furkhanalii
    Gingerbread Jun 10, 2020

furkhanalii , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 10, 2020 :
    I am not in a hurry to get any update but this update is important as my 2nd sim is not displaying network from few days. OnePlus doesn't care about their older device is the truth.

4. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jun 10, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 10, 2020 :
    i have noidea what Oneplus do about care. However i am merely giving you options. Oneplus do not monitor these threads, only users here posting to each other with help and suggestions.

furkhanalii

I am not in a hurry to get any update but this update is important as my 2nd sim is not displaying network from few days. OnePlus doesn't care about their older device is the truth.​

drl431, Auristic and rhyd1am like this.
  5. Auristic
    Lollipop Jun 10, 2020

I reckon you didn't read carefully what @Caomhin told you.
    If you think 10.3.4 will solve your issue (not written in the changelog so most probably a user side issue) then you have the opportunity to install it by yourself.
    If OP didn't care you'd have no update at all so now you decide: do you want to whine here to no avail or to try and solve your issue?

drl431 and Caomhin like this.
  6. ManthanJois
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2020

7. Auristic
    Lollipop Jun 10, 2020

Caomhin and drl431 like this.

8. Auristic
    Lollipop Jun 10, 2020

Yes: as written in Post #1 the staged rollout has started.

Caomhin likes this.
  9. adityarajsaha , via OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple , Jun 10, 2020 :
    Yes i have

10. adityarajsaha , via OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple , Jun 10, 2020 :
    If I am not wrong OnePlus has started this on 27th may now 10th June almost 2 weeks over .... Is this update is still alive ???? Or OnePlus again drop their update because of critical issues...

11. Auristic
    Lollipop Jun 10, 2020

It is and if you read this thread carefully as you should have done before posting (read my signature) you'd have understood that you can also do a local update but I won't spoonfeed you on that because you have to learn how to use a forum.

ironass, Caomhin and rhyd1am like this.
  12. adityarajsaha , via OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple , Jun 10, 2020 :
    Ok I will

Auristic likes this.
  13. Vikash singh28697
    Donut Jun 10, 2020

14. Caomhin

And it can be up to a month, though usually 21 days before the Random Staged Rollout completes.

As per the first post top of this thread.
    1591804415879.jpg
    Its a Staged Random Rollout currently.

If you want it sooner. Use either the 3rd party app Oxygen Updater from the Playstore

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arjanvlek.oxygenupdater

Or check the link below from XDA. Links to manually install are there.

https://www.xda-developers.com/oxyg...-6t-work-life-balance-epic-games-store-india/

rhyd1am likes this.
  15. kemz_a876
    Eclair Jun 10, 2020

16. Caomhin

Try optimise the phone as per below, there are 2 steps, 1 to Optimise the Battery, Apps and Phone, the other involves a reset and repeating the optimisation process.

Just in case there is an App hogging resources, causing Heat issues, causing lag, Battery drain or freezing, clear your recent apps, also try setting 3rd party apps to Optimize in Settings Battery, only leave the ones you need run in the background or to notify you such as messages, email, Google Services, oneplus etc on Intelligent control.

Android may take a few days to optimize those apps after setting them to Optimize depending on your usage of those apps. A10 has its own learning curve.

Go through 3 to 4 charge cycles, leave on charge beyond full capacity for a couple of hours. Preferably overnight.

After a few days, Check App battery stats at about 50% and see if there are particular apps using more resources than necessary.

A definitive guide to everything that affects smartphone battery life

https://www.androidauthority.com/smartphone-battery-life-drain-causes-1071423/

Charging, battery, performance, caches and battery calibration myths busted

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...-and-battery-calibration-myths-busted.993896/

If its still not improving, backup your phone, full factory reset, Delete All Data, as in wipe your phone completely, and repeat the steps above.

This will restore you to a fresh installation of Android. So you will need to backup your phone.

After Backing up the phone.

Go to Settings,
    System,
    Reset Options,
    Enable Erase Internal Storage.

Then click on the Delete All Data button.

For more info on how to backup your phone, check the solutions here.

https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/05/14/how-to-back-up-your-android-phone-before-a-factory-reset/

And here

https://www.androidauthority.com/best-android-backup-apps-and-other-ways-too-608014/

kemz_a876 and rhyd1am like this.
  17. Rseemar
    Eclair Jun 10, 2020

18. theraselkhan
    Donut Jun 10, 2020

NDABHI likes this.
  19. Rseemar
    Eclair Jun 10, 2020

shriram07 likes this.