OxygenOS 10.3.5 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. Aquib_Ateeque
    Eclair Aug 10, 2020

Aquib_Ateeque , via OnePlus 6 , Aug 10, 2020 :
    And yeah! As per your suggestion,I tried diagnosing the multitouch response by the OnePlus diagnostic app (OnePlus care) and it seems like the multitouch is working fine!

2. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 10, 2020

3. Aquib_Ateeque
    Eclair Aug 10, 2020

And yeah! As per your suggestion,I tried diagnosing the multitouch response by the OnePlus diagnostic app (OnePlus care) and it seems like the multitouch is working fine!

4. Koushik87
    Gingerbread Aug 10, 2020

Koushik87 , via OnePlus 6T , Aug 10, 2020 :
    Then probably you should try the master solution of factory reset. Factory reset can get rid of any specific configuration, settings in apps that might be interfacing with touch. Do take a proper backup before reset using the oneplus switch app or other application and see if that helps.

Caomhin, Aquib_Ateeque and Auristic like this.
  5. Aquib_Ateeque
    Eclair Aug 10, 2020

Sorry to tell you that I tried every single thing possible to fix the issue, firstly I tried to hard reset right away after continuously facing the issue but it didn't help then,I tried rolling back to android 9.0.2 and then upgraded to 9.0.8 and further upgraded to android 10.3.3 and as I performed the first boot,I got a notification for the new update 10.3.5 via system update but I'm afraid to update the device any further (as updating to 10.3.3 didn't help either) However, I faced the touch issue for once only while browsing so far (I'm using brave browser just to let you know).

6. Diwak91
    Cupcake Aug 10, 2020

Diwak91 , Aug 10, 2020 :
    Fingerprint sensor had not recognised after 3 days to the update...can any one help??

7. mohal

Caomhin likes this.
  8. Koushik87
    Gingerbread Aug 10, 2020

Sorry but may be you should visit service center once to verify the problem. By the way, just curious to know do you use any screen guard.

Caomhin and Auristic like this.
  9. mohal

mohal , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Aug 10, 2020 :
    Use full zip of roll back package and new 10.3.5 in your usb drive then do it.. roll back and after that flash 10.3.5

Caomhin likes this.
  10. Aquib_Ateeque
    Eclair Aug 10, 2020

Yes I do use screen guard.[e]1f60a[/e] And certainly will pay my visit to service centre.

11. E1583928606175
    Donut Aug 10, 2020

12. Krunal.rathod51
    Cupcake Aug 10, 2020

13. D.Sai Suhail Baba

D.Sai Suhail Baba , Aug 10, 2020 :
    【Update log】
    system
    • Overall visual refresh (including more immersive weather, more comfortable browsing of albums and notes, etc.)  
    • Fully optimize the large-screen operating experience, comfortable and convenient with one hand  
    • Built-in two new fonts (Cang Er Jin Kai, Huakang Yuan), OnePlus Ying Hei font is upgraded to OnePlus Sans 
    • Added a new live wallpaper, combined with the time point of sunrise to sunset, the color of the wallpaper changes accordingly, echoing the changes in the sky

Information screen display
    • Added the function of always-on display of the information screen, and you can choose to open it regularly or all day. The setting method is: Setting-Display-The screen display is always bright  
    • Added a custom style for the "Time" screen display. 10 clocks are available for the regular style. The setting method is: Settings-Personalization-Clock Style 

Dark mode
    • Added a shortcut switch for dark mode, pull down the shortcut settings to open
    • The dark mode supports the setting of automatic start and time period. The setting method is: setting-display-dark mode-automatic start-according to sunset and sunrise / custom time to open  

Meditation Mode 
    • Added three new themes (ocean, space, grassland) and provide more duration options 
    • Added support for multi-person meditation mode, you can invite friends to meditation together 

Album 
    • The smart album newly supports a week review function, which can intelligently generate videos according to the material situation, and retain memories.

OnePlus Interchange 
    • Add OnePlus to transfer, quickly share files to surrounding devices, support OPPO, vivo, Realme, Xiaomi, Meizu and other brands 

These are new changes done to OS 11. Final Developer Preview.

Caomhin likes this.
  14. Koushik87
    Gingerbread Aug 10, 2020

Before paying your visit to service centre may be should try using the phone without screen guard for few days. Gorilla glass can anyway handle your day to day scratch n abuse. Let know how it goes. Peace out bro[e]270c[/e]️.

Caomhin, Auristic and Aquib_Ateeque like this.
  15. Aquib_Ateeque
    Eclair Aug 10, 2020

mohal

Use full zip of roll back package and new 10.3.5 in your usb drive then do it.. roll back and after that flash 10.3.5​

Sorry pal but your statement doesn't make any sense. As I had already downloaded the stable 9.0.2 roll back package (zip file) and rolled back to stable 9.0.2 and further downloaded the 9.0.8 stable zip package and updated to it and even further downloaded the 10.3.3 package from OnePlus India official website and upgraded to 10.3.3 so if I had wanted, I would've downloaded the latest 10.3.5 roll back package and flashed it but still it wouldn't have made any difference if I did so I believe!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020

16. Aquib_Ateeque
    Eclair Aug 10, 2020

Thanks brother [e]1f60a[/e] I'll certainly consider your suggestion..thank you!

17. mohal

Go for 10 based roll back package not 9

Aquib_Ateeque likes this.
  18. mohal

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/rollback-build-for-oneplus-6-and-6t-open-beta-testers.1217210/

Caomhin and Aquib_Ateeque like this.
  19. Vikashlb
    Gingerbread Aug 10, 2020

Vikashlb , via OnePlus 6T , Aug 10, 2020 :
    wait what 6 series getting update this year itself???

20. D.Sai Suhail Baba

amanps and Aquib_Ateeque like this.