OxygenOS 10.3.5 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. Abhishek_J
    Donut Oct 5, 2020

2. kaihp
    Jelly Bean Oct 5, 2020

kaihp , Oct 5, 2020 :
    Possibly, likely, later this month. The OP6 is on the every-two-months roll of security fixes, and the last update was released July 31st. If we are unlucky, we will get the update in a few days (with no Oct 1st security fixes).

Caoimhín likes this.
  3. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Oct 5, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Oct 5, 2020 :
    The traditional "previous version was so much better" posts... By the time 6/6t gets it too I expect the community to be flooded by it 😉 Every single time a new version comes. And some seem to forget how it was the last time when a new version was launced. And sometimes some believe Oneplus are the only ones that have issues with the new Android version.
    Posting a few complaints expecting everything to be solved by it self and rollback to previous version without even trying a fresh start with factory reset first and avoid to restore all data and settings. I always do clean setup when doing major version updates. Usually a time saver in the long run.

Lets just hope 11 rollout on 6/6t will be better than 10 on 5/5t though.

4. Z1597068515715
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2020

5. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 5, 2020

D.Sai Suhail Baba , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 5, 2020 :
    Depends on OnePlus Developers Team. If Software build has no issues they will release update but if there is any issues causes system failure or other have to wait till OnePlus resolves issues.

Caoimhín and Z1597068515715 like this.
  6. VikramMohal
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 5, 2020

D.Sai Suhail Baba likes this.
  7. ironass
    Lollipop Oct 5, 2020

drl431 likes this.
  8. VikramMohal
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 5, 2020

mariobello likes this.
  9. G_Amit_Tiwari_zcOu
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2020

10. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Oct 5, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 5, 2020 :
    Already answered withing 20 posts further up, many times before you posted

11. G_Amit_Tiwari_zcOu
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2020

G_Amit_Tiwari_zcOu , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 5, 2020 :
    If date is fix then no question come but if not it will come again and again as wake up call to one plus for action

D.Sai Suhail Baba and mohd_areeb like this.
  12. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 5, 2020

Currently OnePlus is releasing updates for OS 11 open beta. Open Beta 3 has been released today. They're working on Android 11 update for devices. Maybe they will release update before 14th October or After 14th October. Bcz they have to release stable builds of OS 11 after launch event. And about updates we can't do nothing but chatting ourselves.

Caoimhín likes this.
  13. G_Amit_Tiwari_zcOu
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2020

G_Amit_Tiwari_zcOu , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 5, 2020 :
    Update is not big thing. It's there startegy not release on timely basis but just promote there new phone and sale
    But they are losing trust and customer base no body is going to buy oneplus again

rk7106935 and Srínívas Sñ like this.
  14. Ksreddy9
    Honeycomb Oct 5, 2020

15. ItsRavi25
    Jelly Bean Oct 5, 2020

ItsRavi25 , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 5, 2020 :
    I use both wired and Bluetooth ..even my watch is also connected to it. And i also play games, but not heavy games like PUBG etc...
    Try to optimise the battery it will really helpful.

16. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 5, 2020

If it's not a big thing then why OnePlus 5/5t series are facing issues of reboot, Stuck on bootloader, EIS not working for camera, lags and apps not working etc. If you are Developer or Programming person you will know the pain. Software has to cross lots of testing under Developers. They test software on minimum of 10 devices to check for issues causing by new software. Later release of updates as follows :-
    Closed Beta.
    Open Beta.
    Stable builds.
    And currently newly launched device OnePlus NORD also facing random reboot issues and some devices are not responding for touches. Update is a big thing. You people force OnePlus to release update when they release update and your device is facing issues you again rage on OnePlus that update os buggy or worst update or something. Multiple developers test software after successful testing released to public devices And currently they're divided into groups for developing software for new devices and soon 6 series gonna enter into 3rd year cycle.

Caoimhín likes this.
  17. mariobellomejia
    Froyo Oct 5, 2020

18. maximus2708
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2020

maximus2708 , Oct 5, 2020 :
    I already wrote about 7 days ago. There will be no updates on oneplus 6 / 6t until the 8 series receives a stable update on android 11.

19. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 5, 2020

As I mentioned after 14th and Android 11 beta 3 released for 8 series. 8 series may receive Android 11 stable update on 14th or After 14th. Android 11 for 6/6t not this year.

Caoimhín likes this.
  20. maximus2708
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2020

maximus2708 , Oct 5, 2020 :
    I wrote for update 10.3.6