Jelly Bean Oct 5, 2020

Caoimhín likes this.
  2. AmitKumarKhatai
    Donut Oct 5, 2020

3. Najeeb_Aslam
    Eclair Oct 5, 2020

Najeeb_Aslam , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 5, 2020 :
    Hi Everyone!
    I'm facing low mic volume in calls with bluetooth earphones!
    Voice is too low or totally distortion in my voice specially in whatsapp video calling and Zoom meetings!!
    I searched alot about it but no solution can be found!
    I'm very thankful if someone help me to sort out this problem!
    Thanks!
    Regards
    Najeeb Aslam!

4. GiriAdithya10
    Eclair Oct 5, 2020

GiriAdithya10 , Oct 5, 2020 :
    As I'm new to update my Op6, is it recommended to take a backup of my internal storage files.? I'm using 256gb varient, which is almost full (nearly 200gb), containing photos, vidoes and documents.

5. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Oct 5, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Oct 5, 2020 :
    Always store backups of important files. Everything can happen. Lost, stolen, wrecked and beyond data recovery and ofcourse updates going bad.
    Everything of value is stored online on Onedrive in my case.

drl431 and Caoimhín like this.
  6. g_castorina
    Froyo Oct 5, 2020

7. Caomhin

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 5, 2020 :
    Yes it is always recommended to have a backup of your data, as while normally everything should be fine and you generally shouldn't lose anything, you will be updating through 2 versions. So it's always possible for things not to go the way they should.

GiriAdithya10 and ItsRavi25 like this.
  8. Caomhin

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 5, 2020 :
    6 series coming towards EOL, phone will work fine, and update will be released when it's ready.

ItsRavi25 and kjjm like this.
  9. Sudeshna_Dass_onePlus
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2020

Sudeshna_Dass_onePlus , Oct 5, 2020 :
    I m facing a blank black screen issue under my keypad... Large empty black/white space below keyboard on OxygenOS 10/Android 10 when using navigation gesture

10. tushar.gaikwad
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2020

tushar.gaikwad , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 5, 2020 :
    This was added by Google in Android 10 to make the keyboard more accessible and have Google Assistant swipe gesture from bottom left/right up swipe.

Not surd if that gap can be removed, so you will get used to it after a while

drl431 likes this.
  11. Sudeshna_Dass_onePlus
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2020

12. Sudeshna_Dass_onePlus
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2020

13. Tee_Eee_Bee
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 5, 2020

Tee_Eee_Bee , Oct 5, 2020 :
    No, its not. It is also present on my Pixel 4XL.

Caoimhín likes this.
  14. Sudeshna_Dass_onePlus
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2020

Sudeshna_Dass_onePlus , Oct 5, 2020 :
    I am not sure about ur pixel bt I noticed this bug recently... like till evening it was working fine and now thrs a blank black screen below my keyboard... blank screen below insta stories and all. I googled n found it to be a bug in 6T...

15. Tee_Eee_Bee

Tee_Eee_Bee , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 5, 2020 :
    If it looks like this, then that is normal.
    1601933803093.jpg

Caoimhín likes this.
  16. Sudeshna_Dass_onePlus
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2020

17. Swejuggalo

Caoimhín and kjjm like this.
  18. kjjm
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2020

Caoimhín likes this.
  19. Tee_Eee_Bee

Tee_Eee_Bee , Oct 5, 2020 :
    Your space my look slightly different if you are using the "Hide Bottom Bar" gesture navigation option.

"Google introduced gesture navigation in Android 9 Pie. Soon after, many smartphone manufacturers picked up on the idea and started implementing their own set of navigation gestures. This resulted in many forms of navigation gestures on many Android smartphones. Some of the most popular gesture navigation come from Oxygen OS 10 by OnePlus, OneUI 2.0/1.0 by Samsung, MIUI 11 by Xiaomi, and the stock ones from Google. This also resulted in some conflicts with third-party apps or firmware like the blank space we see under Samsung keyboard or OnePlus keyboard that is meant for the navigation bar. Here is how to remove the space under Android keyboards.

Moreover, with Android 10, Google has entirely removed the navigation bar for the Pixel 4 and 4 XL devices. While the previous generations of Pixel 3 and 3 XL can still enable the navigation bar, Android 10 is pushing users towards using the gesture navigation as their primary navigation method on Android phones.

This has let to a few UI bugs for some third-party apps and firmware vendors like Samsung and OnePlus. So under the stock Samsung keyboard on One UI 2.0 or OnePlus keyboard from Oxygen OS 10 based on Android 10, users are noticing blank space while using navigation gestures; which is supposed to be for the full-fledged navigation bar.

Moreover, what we have noticed is that the space is not just under Android keyboard, but seen throughout the operating system. The space is simply noticeable under Android keyboard."

https://www.androidsage.com/2019/10...ng-gesture-navigation-on-android-10-or-9-pie/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blank space at bottom of Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard
    Please note this is not a Microsoft SwiftKey issue.

[​IMG]

This blank space is related to a change implemented in Android 10 and also affects other keyboards using gesture navigation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you use Gboard, you can adjust the height of the keyboard in preferences if you are worried about how much space it takes up.

Caoimhín and D.Sai Suhail Baba like this.
  20. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Oct 6, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Oct 6, 2020 :
    Exactly. Personally I even like it. It also moves 123 and Enter away from the corners of screen and gives you a space for the easy accessible input selection button. Lifting it slightly higher up also has a small ergonomic benefit due to the way we hold the phones.

1601938741373.jpg
    Looks good to me. With normal themes the bar fills out with the proper colors.

The normal is nothing compared to this 😜
    1601938782609.jpg

Caoimhín and D.Sai Suhail Baba like this.