OxygenOS 10.3.5 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. DS_chakri
    Froyo Oct 6, 2020

DS_chakri , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 6, 2020 :
    Guys, someone please suggest best screen calibration settings for oneplus 6. I am totally dissatisfied by this Android 10 screen calibration settings because they totally ruined the display experience after android 10 update. Vivid is good but has that terrible green and yellow tinge, Natural is very dull with slight yellow tinge, in advanced, wide amoled gamut is highly over saturated the reds are like light bulbs reds are orange mixed and oversaturated. And srgb is same as natural, and Display p3 is also same as vivid. And very importantly the color temperature from cold to warm, doesn't help that much. Oneplus has seriously screwed the display experience.[e]1f613[/e]

2. GauravaRai
    Honeycomb Oct 6, 2020

GauravaRai , Oct 6, 2020 :
    You are right. They've ****** up display calibration in android 10. Terribly we hv live with given option only

D Sai Chakri likes this.
  3. Srínívas Sñ
    Honeycomb Oct 6, 2020

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020

G_Amit_Tiwari_zcOu likes this.
  4. G_Amit_Tiwari_zcOu
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2020

5. ItsRavi25
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2020

Caoimhín and D.Sai Suhail Baba like this.
  6. Johnwani , via OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple , Oct 6, 2020 :
    No updates for us while 7 and 8 series are getting weekily updates even our security patch update is of July...
    C'mon guys one plus 6t is my last one plus phone I am moving to I phone now .... Done with u guys

7. B_Wrath
    Nougat Oct 6, 2020

B_Wrath , Oct 6, 2020 :
    Show me proofs for weekly updates.

ironass, Caoimhín, ItsRavi25 and 2 others like this.
  8. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2020

D.Sai Suhail Baba , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 6, 2020 :
    There are no weekly updates for any of the OnePlus devices. Each device receive monthly, bi- monthly updates. If software is buggy update will take more than bi - monthly also. Currently newer 8 series haven't received monthly updates bcz they're working on Android 11 release for 8 series. They released 3 OS 11 beta builds final beta 4 will be released soon after that Android 11 stable builds will roll-out to OnePlus devices. Even 7 series update took more than bi- monthly.

Caoimhín likes this.
  9. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2020

Caoimhín likes this.
  10. Tee_Eee_Bee
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 6, 2020

Tee_Eee_Bee , Oct 6, 2020 :
    *fixed
    They released 2 OS 11 beta builds final beta 3 & 4 will be released soon after that Android 11 stable builds will roll-out to OnePlus devices.

OB 3 has not been released in to the wild as yet.....

My guess is stable A11 for OnePlus 8/8Pro will come on or just after October 14 (the rumored 8T launch date).

Caoimhín likes this.
  11. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2020

They have released it yesterday to Chinese Variant.

Caoimhín likes this.
  12. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2020

It may take time to release update for Global version bcz of Google services and apps compatibility.

Caoimhín likes this.
  13. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2020

【Update log】
    system
    • Optimize the fluency of the call interface
    • Fix the crash issue of some third-party apps
    • Fix the problem of low probability of microphone failure during a call
    • Fix the issue that the calendar widget may display abnormally in dark mode
    • Improve system stability

Gallery
    • Optimize the loading speed of the gallery

This update log is from Open Beta 3 of Android 11.

Caoimhín likes this.
  14. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2020

Minor Fixes done in OBT 3 bcz users haven't huge issues like stuck , reboot or other. So less fixes.

Caoimhín likes this.
  15. Tee_Eee_Bee

Tee_Eee_Bee , Oct 6, 2020 :
    Nice, but I haven't seen it on my 8 Pro as yet, and I haven't seen a thread on the 8 Series page as yet either.

It will be nice to have the gallery load faster, takes a while with ~ 5000 images on my phone.

Caoimhín and D.Sai Suhail Baba like this.
  16. dhairyarc1

17. OnePlus.rksharma
    Honeycomb Oct 6, 2020

D.Sai Suhail Baba likes this.
  18. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2020

As i mentioned in above post to receive update for Global version may take time bcz Chinese variant don't use these Google apps and most of their apps compatibility are done by releasing updates to apps rather than fixing in H2OS. But for Global version Google apps and Services, Security patch issues must be fixed before released into public so need time for Global Update.

Caoimhín and Tee_Eee_Bee like this.
  19. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2020

It's same thing me , @Caomhin and others are telling about give sometime for Developers to fix if your device don't want to work as OnePlus 5/5t series and Nord devices which are facing Reboot issues etc. But they don't understand what we say. They think update is not a big thing to take time for release.

Caoimhín likes this.
  20. JacksonNoel95
    Eclair Oct 6, 2020

JacksonNoel95 , Oct 6, 2020 :
    It has been more than 2 months since we received an update, and security patch is 3 months old. It has been 2 years since the launch of OnePlus 6T and we are hardly receiving an update once in 2 months. So, the older devices would be ignored after 1½ or 2 years!!

181994 likes this.