OxygenOS 10.3.5 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. OnePlus.rksharma
    Honeycomb Oct 6, 2020

D.Sai Suhail Baba likes this.
  2. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2020

D.Sai Suhail Baba , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 6, 2020 :
    As i mentioned in above post to receive update for Global version may take time bcz Chinese variant don't use these Google apps and most of their apps compatibility are done by releasing updates to apps rather than fixing in H2OS. But for Global version Google apps and Services, Security patch issues must be fixed before released into public so need time for Global Update.

Caoimhín and Tee_Eee_Bee like this.
  3. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2020

It's same thing me , @Caomhin and others are telling about give sometime for Developers to fix if your device don't want to work as OnePlus 5/5t series and Nord devices which are facing Reboot issues etc. But they don't understand what we say. They think update is not a big thing to take time for release.

Caoimhín likes this.
  4. JacksonNoel95
    Donut Oct 6, 2020

JacksonNoel95 , Oct 6, 2020 :
    It has been more than 2 months since we received an update, and security patch is 3 months old. It has been 2 years since the launch of OnePlus 6T and we are hardly receiving an update once in 2 months. So, the older devices would be ignored after 1½ or 2 years!!

181994 likes this.
  5. Royal_RJ
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 6, 2020

Royal_RJ , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 6, 2020 :
    How much time you guy's need to do any work.
    Today is 67th day after last update and after this everyone is not getting when it rolled out some are getting who are well-wishers and after this many people's update through oxygen updater but who were thought they get this update as soon they are waiting for more then one month for this.
    If we wait more day's after completing 2 month's then you guy's need to rolled out this update for everyone at same time.

6. Godfather 1
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2020

Godfather 1 , Oct 6, 2020 :
    Dont think 6 series will release with oct security patch. Pixel phones are getting the oct security patch right now

Caoimhín likes this.
  7. DS_chakri
    Froyo Oct 6, 2020

DS_chakri , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 6, 2020 :
    Yeah, btw which calibration option are you using can u please share your screen calibration settings?? Im seriously gone mad changing them time to time bcoz those yellow and green tinges ( u can observe this in white screenbackground) in vivid and Srgb are causing headache for me [e]1f613[/e]and Amoled wide gamut is overly saturated.

8. B_Wrath
    Nougat Oct 6, 2020

B_Wrath , Oct 6, 2020 :
    He doesn't work for OnePlus.
    And the update schedule says approximately 2 months. So it will take time.

rhyd1am and Caoimhín like this.
  9. Royal_RJ

I just confirmed him that 2 month's is already completed and we are waiting but I also confirm this to him that when this update is rolled out that time this is a stage roll out it means some people's are get that but some are wait for one/ more than one month.

10. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Oct 6, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 6, 2020 :
    It is what it is, we are all in the same boat waiting on the update, but it seems some of us have patience and are willing to wait. Its not like the phone is gonna melt in your hands if an update is delayed for some reason.

And everyone commenting here are users the same as you, no one from OnePlus monitors these threads.

If you want to discuss it with OnePlus then click the link below, you have Chat options there.

Scroll down the page for contact and online chat details.

https://www.oneplus.com/support

11. Royal_RJ

I already do that and I also post my idea which I thought it is needy but I only post anything here when I see that some people's just asking for anything but many from us are told them read previous post. You got the answer.
    If you really need to helping them then they are told them that we are also a user like you and we are waiting for the update same like (only this ).
    Why we told them that when it is complete then you get it is not true because when it is complete then it is rolled out for some people's but many of us are downloading from oxygen update and who are wait for stable rolled out they need to wait more then one month.
    So I just ask everyone to behave like a human we are curious that's why we ask. many of you guys have answer for many issues and information about what happens that's why they want to know the actual thing.
    So please everyone choose some beautiful sentences for us like expert's who are here.

12. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2020

Some updates may take time more than 2 months. If OnePlus follows bi-monthly manner then our devices may end up like 5/5t series which has serious issues with communication and Compatibility. If you need atleast an with very less bugs then have to wait until they release. If they won't release 10.3.6 just think our devices will receive Android 11 beta builds From mid December or from next year mid-january.

Caoimhín and Royal_RJ like this.
  13. Royal_RJ

Thanks a lot bro. I know the things which is happening here but I told those guys who really need to help everyone but their Chosen words and sentences are so rough that's why I replied.

14. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2020

You are correct but can't do anything rather than answer them to wait bcz for limited users rollout or all users rollout everything depends on OnePlus Developers Team. And I already mentioned in some posts that we can ask them till we lose our patience but releasing software or security updates everything depends on OnePlus Developers Team and some users think releasing an update is not a big thing.

Caoimhín and Royal_RJ like this.
  15. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2020

It's okay 😊

Caoimhín likes this.
  16. Royal_RJ

Correct

17. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Oct 6, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 6, 2020 :
    Yes and it has been answered many times to yourself and others, however we have no influence on when OnePlus bring out an update, so it will appear when the Developers release it.

Like I said we are users the same as you and everyone is behaving. You look for reasons we give the answers, it's in OnePlus Developers hands. Nothing anyone can do.

18. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2020

OnePlus users who think company won't care about their old devices it's a wrong thought. Bcz currently OnePlus is testing their new Android 11 under Developers team for other 6/6t, 7/7t and Nord once testing is successful and received Green signal from team it will released to Closed Beta users after receiving information they need from Closed beta users ANDROID 11 will be released to Public Open Beta after all issues encountered from software OS 11 will be released to Stable Build users without any issues maybe some minor issues. If you don't want your device to breakdown like a building due to Software patience is best way. And you can report your feedback or issues in OnePlus Support page.

EL1TxE and Caoimhín like this.
  19. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2020

Even OnePlus 8 series haven't received monthly updates as new series devices receive after they launched. And now 8 series will slowly enter into bi-monthly manner.

Caoimhín likes this.
  20. VikramMohal