OxygenOS 10.3.5 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. Siddy96
    Eclair Aug 2, 2020

Siddy96 , Aug 2, 2020 :
    what is ur problem in that we pay money for that devices ,so we will ask .

2. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Aug 2, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Aug 2, 2020 :
    You will have to update manually, there should be No Data loss, but it's good practice to always backup your phone when updating.

You will need to download the full release 10.3.5 Zip file.

Scroll down to @ItsRavi25 Post #840 page #42 below to download the Full OTA zip file for OP6, place it in the root storage of the phone, and use System Update, Local upgrade to install it.

rhyd1am, Tee_Eee_Bee and ItsRavi25 like this.
  3. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Aug 2, 2020

All users here in the 6 series thread, we will never know release dates. Discuss with OnePlus directly, good luck with that 🙄🙄

drl431, kjjm, rHITkM and 2 others like this.
  4. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Aug 2, 2020

Go to Settings, Display, Screen Calibration and change to another option. It's why you have options to change it to what you prefer

Personally use AMOLED Wide Gamut and then set the slider to what you wish.

rHITkM likes this.
  5. rhyd1am
    Jelly Bean Aug 2, 2020

rhyd1am , via OnePlus 6T , Aug 2, 2020 :
    My problem is, the amount of people who don't seem to be able to grasp even the basics about using these forums!

Firstly

There are no Oneplus employees here, so continually asking "where are the updates for my device", does NOTHING more than clog up the threads and make it more difficult for people who have genuine issues and need real help to find what they're looking for.

Secondly

I don't doubt that you might have issues that you want resolved via software updates, but ask in the CORRECT thread related to the device you're asking about (again it clogs up the threads).

Lastly

I have zero problem with anyone contributing to threads related to a device they don't use, and in fact there are many people who do that and provide invaluable help to users of other devices. However, what you are doing is of no help at all to anyone 🤷‍♂️🙄

drl431, kjjm, rHITkM and 3 others like this.
  6. ItsRavi25
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 2, 2020

rhyd1am, rHITkM and Caomhin like this.
  7. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Aug 2, 2020

Seems they are peeeed off because the Build number we have is higher than the 7.

Bitching for bitching sake. Getting ridiculous at this stage.

Wonder can a mod clean up the 7 series update requests in this 6 series thread.

@pablofg1978, just wondering is it possible to clean up the 7 series update requests in this thread. Thanks 😎[e]1f44d[/e]

kjjm, ItsRavi25, rHITkM and 1 other person like this.
  8. anup1111
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2020

9. mrcute19
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2020

10. rhyd1am
    Jelly Bean Aug 2, 2020

Yes you can. Download the correct file for your device (personally I prefer the full file usually), and install it via local upgrade.

rHITkM and Caomhin like this.
  11. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Aug 2, 2020

anup1111

I have OP6T_O2_BETA35 .Can I get this update​

Info literally 6 posts up from yours, not asking to read the whole thread, but maybe even today's posts to see if there is info relating to your issue.

You will have to update manually, there should be No Data loss, but it's good practice to always backup your phone when updating.

You will need to download the full release 10.3.5 Zip file.

Scroll to @ItsRavi25 Post #840 page #42 to download the Full OTA zip file for OP6, place it in the root storage of the phone, and use System Update, Local upgrade to install it.

kjjm, ItsRavi25, rHITkM and 1 other person like this.
  12. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Aug 2, 2020

All users here, discuss directly to OnePlus using the many contact options.

13. ASH.win_280
    Donut Aug 2, 2020

14. D.Sai Suhail Baba

D.Sai Suhail Baba , Aug 2, 2020 :
    Users of all 6 and 6T, 7 and 7T series who wants to know about updates release date or when will your device receive updates then follow
    www.oneplusbbs.com
    This is a Chinese website if Chinese version device receives updates then Oxygen OS will receive updates after 7---10 days of Hydrogen OS updates. As you can see all new features released are based on OnePlus custom OS and hardware both Chinese and international OS will receive same updates. If updates are based Android OS and Google services then your device should be compatible.

rHITkM likes this.
  15. rhyd1am
    Jelly Bean Aug 2, 2020

What kind of battery life are you getting at the moment? Personally I wouldn't pay any attention to that figure at all, unless I already had concerns about my day to day battery life.

For example the figure shows mine at 89% health, but I don't get close to @Caomhin when it comes to screen on time etc (I think I'm remembering correctly that his battery health figure is lower than mine). It's all highly subjective when it comes to battery, since it is dependant on usage etc.

drl431, rHITkM and Caomhin like this.
  16. D.Sai Suhail Baba

D.Sai Suhail Baba , Aug 2, 2020 :
    Just read my post #867.

17. mohal

mohal , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Aug 2, 2020 :
    AbhijeetChavan008

When will OnePlus 7T will get updates? OnePlus doesn't providing updates on time

You are latest then Fajita, so you will get more updates than us. you can Try XDA dev sites for custom roms.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020

Caomhin likes this.

18. ASH.win_280
    Donut Aug 2, 2020

ASH.win_280 , via OnePlus 6T , Aug 2, 2020 :
    I get more than 4-5 hours screen time from 100%to 5%

19. rHITkM.
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2020

rHITkM. , Aug 2, 2020 :
    Again, by asking here you will not be benefited. Instead by asking here you are wasting your money.

Caomhin likes this.