OxygenOS 10.3.6 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. delightdev , via OnePlus 6 Midnight Black , Oct 13, 2020 :
    Exactly.....they seem to create doubt amongst people that WE are using our phones in wrong ways like installing third party apps and all... according to.them.nothing changes in any update...No bug nothing..Acc to these Fanboys things form one plus' software developers' side are just perfect it is we who are at fault[e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e] just so that their company does not get blamed for any reason.
    May be that is why every update has the maximum.number of posts by Caomhin fan boy telling everyone about his flawless phone[/QUOTE]OnePlus is all about tech-savvy, if you guys can't flash roms, root, restore their devices to their prime ... You're in a wrong territory, yes they're few bugs and they will be there for another 100 years ... Instead of crying you should have gone and try what's working with you

We're not just fan boys, we're the force that reckons the effort behind an ecosystem where smartphone giants are listening to their loyal customer base.

Apple systematically downgrades their earlier flagships.
    Samsung with its UI and Exynos chipset.
    Xiaomi with their OS experience.

See every single company is plagued with problems and its your choice to stay with whatever you wish to.

Ashwinkumar989 likes this.
  2. alryder
    Gingerbread Oct 13, 2020

alryder , Oct 13, 2020 :
    It was in the response right above yours.

3. Tee_Eee_Bee
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 13, 2020

Tee_Eee_Bee , Oct 13, 2020 :
    Full update from 10.3.5 to 10.3.6 did not wipe my phone .

Always good to have a backup just in case, though.

Caoimhín likes this.
  4. ____Dpk____
    Gingerbread Oct 13, 2020

____Dpk____ , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 13, 2020 :
    Okay did you use the 1.8gb file or other?

5. alryder
    Gingerbread Oct 13, 2020

alryder , Oct 13, 2020 :
    I personally used the file from Oxygen Updater and had no issues.

6. Tee_Eee_Bee
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 13, 2020

Tee_Eee_Bee , Oct 13, 2020 :
    Full (1.89GB) file via oxygen updater

Caoimhín likes this.
  7. Ján Hirner
    Honeycomb Oct 13, 2020

Ján Hirner , Oct 13, 2020 :
    That´s the same, I prefer full update but it doesnt matter, you can update by incremental update if you wish.

Caoimhín likes this.
  8. Ajay_ydv
    Gingerbread Oct 13, 2020

Ajay_ydv , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 13, 2020 :
    It's the last incremental bimonthly update so it should have done more.

9. freeshared
    Froyo Oct 13, 2020

freeshared , Oct 13, 2020 :
    Ya I know its there,but selecting it won't work,only mono effect working, thanks for trying.

10. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 13, 2020

D.Sai Suhail Baba , Oct 13, 2020 :
    Users talking about software updates, currently OnePlus is in unstable conditions bcz carl pei left OnePlus to start his own venture and pete lau is selected as vice President of oppo mobiles. And currently OnePlus don't have particular leader to lead the company. As Carl Pei doesn't work at OnePlus anymore, Emily Dai (India Operations) will now take over the lead role of the Nord-project. So there will be delays or some issues with all devices.

Caoimhín, sepol1 and freeshared like this.
  11. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 13, 2020

12. Vermāshtra
    Gingerbread Oct 13, 2020

13. Ashwinkumar989 , via OnePlus 6 Mirror Black , Oct 13, 2020 :
    I don't see anyone using their phone for 4 straight years, that's a joke 😅[/QUOTE]OnePlus needs to fix fanboys more than bugs tht guy gets so aggressive he acts like he has every solution to every problems he's a total cringe to be honest

delightdev likes this.
  14. mr_scott
    Froyo Oct 13, 2020

mr_scott , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 13, 2020 :
    To be honest I don't understand why a lot of people are 😭 about no big changes in the latest update and wanting android 11 .I remember when android 10 became available for the plus 6 phone everyone wanted it and a lot complained about it .if OnePlus are taking their time to release android 11 surly it's better to wait for a stable version than rush a half assed version out . I've had my OnePlus 6 for a good while now and I'm in no rush to upgrade my phone maybe it's because I'm a grumpy old man 😂 I don't install anything other than stock software .no skipping to get the latest version of any app via apks maybe that's why I've not encountered any problems with my phone ..to me it's a phone with a descent camera simple as that I've been lucky enough to get the updates when they were released and not encountered any problems with the updayes.so from me .great work guys 👍

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020

kjjm, delightdev, dashxdot and 2 others like this.
  15. khyathi123
    Gingerbread Oct 13, 2020

khyathi123 , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 13, 2020 :
    This is not a huge update

16. Auristic
    Lollipop Oct 13, 2020

Auristic , Oct 13, 2020 :
    I don't give a damn about security patches since I don't use any dodgy app and since I know what I'm doing I don't need anyone else to help me (and when I do wrong I know how to react).

Besides I don't need any bloatware on my device and if I want to add features on my device I do it myself.

Last but not least I know that when support is over custom ROMs will be an option /.

ItsRavi25, Caoimhín, ironass and 3 others like this.
  17. khyathi123
    Gingerbread Oct 13, 2020

narceoneplus2 likes this.
  18. Auristic
    Lollipop Oct 13, 2020

Auristic , Oct 13, 2020 :
    A11 will be the last feature update patch: don't worry you'll be able to whine about battery drain and slowness of the system soon™!

19. ppavan1
    Froyo Oct 13, 2020

20. mr_scott
    Froyo Oct 13, 2020

mr_scott , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 13, 2020 :
    🤣 well said as soon as it does come out you'll soon see the feed full of complaints

dashxdot and Auristic like this.