Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 29, 2020 :
    Your welcome 😎👍

2. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 29, 2020

Caomhin likes this.
  3. HariTeja.kick
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2020

HariTeja.kick , Oct 29, 2020 :
    Silent mode in Alert Slider is not working and in OnePlus 6T this is the only way get in to silent mode.Please fix this from months iam facing this issue

4. G_Vaidas_B._ntwi
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2020

G_Vaidas_B._ntwi , Oct 29, 2020 :
    Can anybody please check to confirm or deny that their Google sound/song search widget is suddenly gone from the Widgets section ? I accidentally removed the song search icon from my home screen but I can't place it because it is gone from the Google widgets!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Tee_Eee_Bee
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 29, 2020

6. durat
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2020

durat , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Anyone knows it can change chinese firmware to global with this app?

7. drl431
    Community Hero 2020 Oct 30, 2020

drl431 , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Clean out the groove for the alert slider. Specifically the upper area, as most users keep it in the bottom position, so dirt will build up in the upper area. Use a toothpick or similar probe.

Caomhin, ItsRavi25 and ironass like this.
  8. Pratik78
    Froyo Oct 30, 2020

Pratik78 , Oct 30, 2020 :

G_jeevan_datta

any one got problem like Qualcomm crash dump​

I got this and i gave it to repair and when i went to repair shop they said it is the issue of motherboard. I was so scared of what happened and then he said that the ic was an of issue soo he changed it which costs me 4k . Although people might say it is a software issue in the first place i did try but nothing worked for me . I am again on andro 10 hoping that it does not happen again

PS: Can u tell when and how did that happen bro?

9. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 30, 2020

D.Sai Suhail Baba , Oct 30, 2020 :
    It is released in Playstore also. I know that bcz I used Chinese software 3 times. Every stock app that you use in OnePlus global devices are from Chinese version only change is they link Google services and add some features for global. Community app is not exactly as Chinese version.

Caomhin likes this.
  10. emilia.d
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2020

emilia.d , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 30, 2020 :
    The APN is ok.I change the Sim card to another phone and it's work.
    When i put back to Oneplus is stop working.

11. GaneshKunte
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2020

GaneshKunte , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Heyy guys.. One quick question and doubt.

As we all know now our devices (6 and 6T) is more stable. Also if we see the OnePlus will support 2 years and 1 year just security patch updates.

Now 6 series phone is 2years old now. Also in future we get android 11.

So after getting update of Android 11, we all know 99% issues will be there and not stable. In such case do OnePlus fixes those issues or just they security patch updates.

And not sure OnePlus will leave us giving unstable updates. ( For eg we r seeing 5/5T users) no updates after getting Android 10 update from May will lots of issues.

Is 6/6T going to be the same boat next year like 5series.

D.Sai Suhail Baba and iamrj like this.
  12. D.Sai Suhail Baba

To avoid all those communication issues, battery drain,lag and severe bugs that causes device to shutdown, they're gonna rollout Oxygen OS 11 UI and interface app updates to Android 10 apps. To check if any apps are causing issues for communication and system. Like messages app in OnePlus 8 series causing issues with communication and they fixed issues in new updates.

If all OS 11 apps running properly without causing any issues in 6/6t series they'll release OS 11 update to our devices.

We will receive updates only if any bug is causing severe issues with devices.

OnePlus 7/7t series are ready to receive Oxygen OS 11 beta update. They'll may receive update at month-end or In December. They'll release final Open Beta 20 for system compatibility with new software. Or this Open Beta 19 will be the final build.

Our devices will start receiving Android 11 Open Beta from December ending or January 2021.

Caomhin likes this.
  13. D.Sai Suhail Baba

I have been using OS 11 apps in my device except Dialer and I haven't faced any issues in my device.

Caomhin and iamrj like this.
  14. iamrj
    Honeycomb Oct 30, 2020

iamrj , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Bro, any updates for camera version I heard camera gets disappeared after updating OxygenOS 11? By the way, let me hear from you any changes done on camera or it's the same default version as it is?

D.Sai Suhail Baba likes this.
  15. D.Sai Suhail Baba

They released update for camera issues in beta version. And they changed UI also. Bcz of these issues they're updating Android 10 apps into OS 11 version to check compatibility and bugs. There's no update for 6/6t series camera version and can't use OS 11 camera app.

Caomhin and iamrj like this.
  16. iamrj
    Honeycomb Oct 30, 2020

iamrj , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Can't use camera means camera application is there or not available please give a clarity this is creepy and weird ?

17. D.Sai Suhail Baba

For 6/6t series camera version is same as the default version no updates are released. As they are not releasing any updates I have been using Gcam.

Auristic and Caomhin like this.
  18. D.Sai Suhail Baba

Camera app is available in OS 11 but users are facing issues with pictures, potrait mode and with picture processing.

Only very few devices are facing camera app disappeared issues.

Auristic likes this.
  19. iamrj
    Honeycomb Oct 30, 2020

Okay, understood thank you mate! Buying oneplus main priority is camera and they are not updating due to some issues this is so pathetic, annoying and frustration by not updating on time to time.

20. iamrj
    Honeycomb Oct 30, 2020

I wonder phone without a camera/jack is totally dead !

Let's see, What's next !