OxygenOS 10.3.6 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. Denorangel22
    Eclair Nov 18, 2020

Denorangel22 , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 18, 2020 :
    Why is OnePlus 6 camera so bad? I guess it's bad since Android 10 update. Why can't devs fix it. From what I have read online , the OP 6T camera seems fine with the same camera setup. Please OnePlus hear us. My wife has OP 6 as well with the same issues. We were both supposed to buy OP phones next year but now I am not so sure. If you continue like this you will lose a lot of users. The camera is so bad that phones under 15k click better pics.

iamrj and Srínívas Sñ like this.
  2. Srínívas Sñ
    Honeycomb Nov 18, 2020

3. ironass
    Lollipop Nov 18, 2020

Auristic, Caomhin and zayn_ys like this.
  4. iamrj
    Honeycomb Nov 18, 2020

iamrj , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 18, 2020 :
    I already took new nikon DLSR camera after your advice since oneplus 6 doesn't give better quality pictures. Thanks for information and reminding/updating same message on my thread.

If oneplus camera 6 doesn't gives better pictures,

Buy new DLSR canera, permanent problem solved.

Cheers !

D.Sai Suhail Baba likes this.
  5. iamrj
    Honeycomb Nov 18, 2020

iamrj , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 18, 2020 :
    Their OTA update before was on time to time in 2018, now for latest updates for new models they also dont have right information then all of sudden they give update with full of errors.

According to the sources these developers think if we give security patch customers would be happy by mentioning new updates.

But facts it, they want to make customers annoying so they quit models and they also want customers to buy new models according to their strategic planning thay why these developers never settle and then customers also never settle.

Everytime they do the same mistake is not a mistake, but a habit to trouble customers and keeping them hold.

Today also if they wish they can update and optimize OP 6 but , they don't because they production shouldn't be stop.

After launching 8 & 8t when they stop production of OP 6 because they just after all money.

We all know human business is done by china

I guess this is the main cord but keep OP 6 in darkness and they their three years contact and they are purposely doing this
    they don't want to spoil new smartphone products if they give update it might effect on their business and everyone know about their tactics played.

I'll feel pity! x.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020

6. Royal_RJ
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 18, 2020

Royal_RJ , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 18, 2020 :
    I agree with your word's that
    "Everytime they do the same mistake is not a mistake, but a habit to trouble customers".
    After this many of us always come here to protect them.
    Some one says that after every update we need to give feedback to the developer's through mail that what mistake is done by them then they are really worried about this.

D.Sai Suhail Baba and iamrj like this.
  7. me@rashvin.com
    Cupcake Nov 18, 2020

me@rashvin.com , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 18, 2020 :
    After updating to 10.3.6, ambient light, gyroscope are not working. And checking for other issues as well. Can you please release a fix pls. My devices is rooted and have magisk & twrp

8. freeshared
    Froyo Nov 19, 2020

freeshared , Nov 19, 2020 :
    Both ambient light sensor and gyroscope are working properly
    All you can do is
    1)Wipe dalvik cache_if this this doesn't fix your issues
    2)Backup and do a factory reset (and root again once every starts working)

9. me@rashvin.com
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2020

me@rashvin.com , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 19, 2020 :
    I tried even after clearing dalvik cache but no hope. Now issue with Gyroscope, Ambient Sensor & Proximity Sensor. XDA also has a tread about this issues.

10. freeshared
    Froyo Nov 19, 2020

freeshared , Nov 19, 2020 :
    -Iam on 10.3.6,only issue with it is bug in reading mode.
    -You should backup and do factory reset coz the issue you're raising not affecting all/many.
    -XDA thread ment nothing when there is no issue in reality.

11. me@rashvin.com
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2020

12. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Nov 19, 2020

13. nunact
    Donut Nov 20, 2020

14. Vikashlb
    Gingerbread Nov 20, 2020

Vikashlb , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 20, 2020 :
    My oneplus 6t bluetooth connected to bullets wireless z bass edition doesn't even produce any audio after disconnecting from a call and i have to switch off and on my earphones everytime i disconnect frm a call!? Any Solutions!?

Attached Files:

15. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Nov 20, 2020

drl431, ItsRavi25 and Auristic like this.
  16. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Nov 20, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 20, 2020 :
    Reset the Bluetooth adapter on the phone

Go to Settings, System, Reset Options, Reset WiFi Mobile Bluetooth

Then restart the phone.

Also reset the Wireless Z earphones.

To reset your OnePlus Wireless Z earphones,
    Press the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" button together for 10-12 seconds. You should hear 2 beeps which means they are reset.

Then pair them back up, see. If that helps.

17. mohal
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 20, 2020

18. Srujan25
    Cupcake Nov 20, 2020

19. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Nov 20, 2020

20. Koushik87
    Gingerbread Nov 20, 2020

Koushik87 , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 20, 2020 :
    Any1 facing 5Ghz disconnection issue after the update to 10.3.6. 2.4Ghz works well. Bt 5Ghz keeps disconnecting frequently. Anyone else facing the same or knows a workaround. I am using dual band TP Link router.