OxygenOS 10.3.7 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

Z1511591000808 and NIKHILk9999 like this.
  2. kouzelnik3
    Honeycomb Nov 25, 2020

kouzelnik3 , Nov 25, 2020 :
    Read changelog. And try to find your requested info about OOS 11 somwehere, it was said many times

3. FlyingDog
    Donut Nov 25, 2020

Caomhin likes this.
  5. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 25, 2020

D.Sai Suhail Baba , Nov 25, 2020 :
    View attachment 1493110
    I hope 👆 this will help you but update schedule may change based on Beta updates and Software compatibility issues with OnePlus devices. This schedule is released during launch day of 8 series.

6. Caomhin
    Community Hero 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 25, 2020 :
    I installed through Oxygen Updater as always, because it never appears straight away for me, and I just have no patience to wait. Working fine on my phone so far though, I'll put up a resource review in the next couple of days, once it all settles down.

7. Royal_RJ
    Honeycomb Nov 25, 2020

Royal_RJ , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 25, 2020 :
    I am waiting to get update in my phone officially because last time my well wisher says wait for this. It takes a lots of bugs in it if that's not resolved like Chinese version.

iamrj and D.Sai Suhail Baba like this.
  8. Caomhin

It seems to be an ongoing thing for Verizon phones. Mentioned it a while back, but I think it's because they update the software for the Network radios, as I remember a while back a German or French guy had a similar issue on their network, managed to extract the previous Network radio software from a previous build, integrated it into the current build somehow and then it worked fine.

But unless your familiar with building a custom ROM from the original and adding in the necessary software from previous version to replace the current software, it might be impossible to get around it.

I think you mentioned before that a sim replacement gets around it somehow. I could be wrong.

ItsRavi25 likes this.
  9. Caomhin

No customisations and next year sometime for 11 as has been mentioned hundreds of times already.

ItsRavi25 likes this.
  10. Caomhin

I have downloaded via Oxygen Updater, and so far all is working fine, but then again it was fine before that as well. Will post a resource review in a couple of days,once it has settled down and see how it goes after a couple of full charge cycles.

11. Royal_RJ
    Honeycomb Nov 25, 2020

Royal_RJ , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 25, 2020 :
    I also told you same thing. I am waiting a review on it.

Caomhin likes this.
  12. matt_ccre

matt_ccre , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 25, 2020 :
    Yes, off to corporate Verizon store now to swap the SIM again, but for the last time.

I am not aware of any other vendor having almost every update (feature and/or security) break core capability. Clearly OnePlus didn't dot all the I's and cross all the T's with their network certification and it shows. The few hundred dollars saved on the device don't make up for this.

I'm done playing QA for this device.

13. Pr1sleyS
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2020

Pr1sleyS , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 25, 2020 :
    Can u check if the issue related to reading mode has been fixed or not

Thanks 😄

mdkaiser. likes this.
  14. SamsungRefugee
    Froyo Nov 25, 2020

SamsungRefugee , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 25, 2020 :
    Even though it's almost the end of the month, this is I think the first time OP has delivered an update for the unlocked version with the current security patch in the current month 😂

Whether you get it before December's is available is another matter.

Hope we keep getting these into 2021. It's gonna be many months yet before we get OOS 11 and that's not going to be something I rush into, if I still have this phone. A very happy 2 years!

15. vigneshsha
    Eclair Nov 25, 2020

16. Caomhin

I hear ya, it's been an ongoing issue with OnePlus and Verizon for a while now. I have followed you issues to a certain extent. But obviously whatever change is made causes a Sim issue. That is something OnePlus really do have to talk to Verizon about to stop it occurring.

I see that there are other issue as well with 8 & 8T series updates with TMobile, because TMobile offer their update directly from themselves, they obviously have their own customisations built in somehow.

17. D.Sai Suhail Baba

D.Sai Suhail Baba , Nov 25, 2020 :
    Yes wait till your device receive through OTA bcz Chinese version Devices faced lots of issues with system crashing,app launch delay , battery drain and Experienced bad Game Play after Update. Soon OnePlus fixed issues by releasing HOT-FIX and literally 6/6T users are not ready for HOT-FIXES .
    Wait for 3 days till you receive all information you need about Update.
    As I updated my device to 10.3.7 , app opening became little faster. Wait for reviews.

18. D.Sai Suhail Baba

Caomhin likes this.
  19. OnePlus.rksharma
    Honeycomb Nov 25, 2020

20. ManikSharma98144
    Donut Nov 25, 2020

ManikSharma98144 , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 25, 2020 :
    Go to Apps & Notifications and from there , go to OnePlus Membership. Click on app installed from play store. It'll redirect you to play store. From there uninstall the Red Cable Club app. It'll solve the issue.