OxygenOS 10.3.9 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. lakshit234
    Eclair Apr 4, 2021

D.Sai Suhail Baba likes this.
  2. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Apr 4, 2021

D.Sai Suhail Baba , Apr 4, 2021 :
    Can you specify into which game you can't login.

Auristic and Caoimhín like this.
  3. dashxdot
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2021

dashxdot , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 4, 2021 :
    I already knew it, the user got a big mouth, I don't know what his motive is/ was but has now been exposed, right back. Never had he ever, even for once repoted an actual feedback rather than ranting and spamming the threads. Not just him, he got allies as well. It's a good idea to actually send a fb to Oneplus on an effective way to feed users on how actually to report issues, +1 on this. This way, the place will be less polluted, for God's sakes.

4. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Apr 4, 2021

5. lakshit234
    Eclair Apr 4, 2021

lakshit234 , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 4, 2021 :
    Password authentication was not successful in recovery mode... Bt the pin on the phone screen was accepted.

6. Caomhin

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 4, 2021 :
    Try the following. Remove all Screen Locks completely, Pin, Fingerprint, Pattern and Facelocks etc.

Restart the phone normally.

Once restarted, do another restart to get into the bootloader. Check if you can access it without any credentials.

If so, and once finished with the bootloader. Restart the phone once more, and setup your Screen locks once more.

Once done. Boot in to the bootloader again and check if it now allows access with the credentials you have just created.

Check if that helps.

ItsRavi25, dashxdot, Auristic and 2 others like this.
  7. lakshit234
    Eclair Apr 4, 2021

Not working

8. Caomhin

Is it still asking for your Password/Pin even after clearing them and rebooting the phone with no screen locks?

9. lakshit234
    Eclair Apr 4, 2021

Yes

10. Caomhin

Normally it will not ask for your pin if you have cleared it in Android.

Shut down the phone completely. Leave for 20 seconds and reboot without having a screen lock in place. Make sure you can boot to Android with no screen lock required.

Then reboot to recover again.

11. C1617473243086
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2021

12. Caomhin

ItsRavi25, dashxdot, rhyd1am and 2 others like this.
  13. cliveren13
    Froyo Apr 4, 2021

cliveren13 , Apr 4, 2021 :
    Just updated my 6t and its flickering like crazy did the whole restart thing but the screen just keeps flickering never happened before this update funny thing is i have two Oneplus 6t a T-mobile one and an international one and its the tmo one thats flickering like crazy same update. Here's my thing there is a lot of post from review sites if anyone should buy Oneplus devices anymore because of how the updates have gotten so slow to come compared to how it was before looking to upgrade to the 9 pro but im a little worried Samsung has gotten way better at upgrades most of its devices even its A series have gotten android 11 the note 9 is still getting security updates i love Oneplus i think they need to come out and say something to their fans about updates i keep adding the 9 pro to cart and then remove it ive saved for this hoping this post gets some positive feedback.

iamrj and D.Sai Suhail Baba like this.

14. GaneshKunte
    Honeycomb Apr 4, 2021

15. Caomhin

16. Caomhin

Global and TMobile while essentially the same phone, the software may differ slightly as it is released by the Carrier TMobile and they will customise or add their own apps before release.

For the flickering, try Enable/Disable DC Dimming.

drl431, Auristic, ItsRavi25 and 2 others like this.
  17. WAP_Rulz
    Froyo Apr 4, 2021

WAP_Rulz , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 4, 2021 :
    Has anyone gotten an issue where you can't place calls? I am unable to make calls since last week. It seems that the issue only persists in 4G network mode and not being able to switch to 3G in a call is the cause. Please let me know if you got a solution for this. Thanks.

18. K1577555224305
    Honeycomb Apr 4, 2021

K1577555224305 , Apr 4, 2021 :
    Happened to me during the December January period but I can't pin point the update version.
    Probably.6 or .7 update

WAP_Rulz likes this.
  19. WAP_Rulz
    Froyo Apr 4, 2021