Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2021

Royal_RJ , via OnePlus 6 Mirror Black , Apr 8, 2021 :
    I also hope so

iamrj and D.Sai Suhail Baba like this.
  2. Olivier Dupré
    Donut Apr 8, 2021

Olivier Dupré , Apr 8, 2021 :
    Hi there,

I have updated my 6T last week with this upgrade. Unfortunately, since then, it's behaving strangely. Every now and then it displays the "warning" message on my screen saying it's in my pocket. This typically prevented me from answering several phone calls. Also, this morning I was just unable to type in my PIN to unlock my phone. The screen was still working (volume up and down, call urgencies, ...) but no way to type in the PIN. It took me almost one hour before the PIN pad turn back on again.

So I decided to backup everything and perform a factory reset.

Since then, the phone is lock when rebooting. I'm typing my PIN code then a screen asks me a select the language. Once selected I fall on an infinite loop saying "Please wait". More than 1 hour. I tried the hard reset as adviced on the support page (power up with down volume) but I have the exact same result. My phone is fully locked.

Please, do you know any solution I could try?

Cheers,
    Olivier

3. Naani_u
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2021

4. mohd_areeb
    Honeycomb Apr 8, 2021

mohd_areeb , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 8, 2021 :
    Yes, sure how can i help?

5. ItsRavi25
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2021

ItsRavi25 , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 9, 2021 :
    I think it's a software issue, you should go for clean installation with latest firmware.

Caomhin and D.Sai Suhail Baba like this.
  6. Royal_RJ
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2021

D.Sai Suhail Baba and iamrj like this.
  7. Tee_Eee_Bee

Tee_Eee_Bee , Apr 9, 2021 :
    If your phone is not responding/bricked, and you have already tried a factory reset, you may need to restore it using the MSM tool found here:
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/op6t-latest-10-3-8-collection-of-unbrick-tools.3914746/

Download the 10.3.8 collection of files to a PC/laptop and unzip them to a folder of your choice:
    OOS 10.3.8

Download and install the driver files:
    Driver
    Alternative driver

Follow these instructions:
    1. Make sure that your phone is switched off.
    2. Open device manager on your Windows PC.
    3. Press and hold the Volume Up & Volume Down buttons then connect to your PC using your data cable.
    4. Once the device is connected to your Windows PC, check if the phone is being recognized (Other > QUSB_BULK or Ports > Qualcomm).
    5. If showing as Other > QUSB_BULK either wait for Windows to install the Qualcomm driver or download one of the drivers below and install.
    6. Run MsmDownloadTool V4.0 (as admin if needed) and click Start.
    NOTE: This will completely wipe your device and relock your bootloader.

8. iamrj
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2021

iamrj , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 9, 2021 :
    Whenever we have some facts on camera, oxygenos, or other issues when we mention on threads, truth reveals like this then they inform customers to mention on feedback if you fix these issues then we can stop writing on threads
    1617941735086.jpg
    Hope if dear @Abdul B. , solve these issues also oneplus 6 users are waiting for android 11 just to fix camera issues please do the needful.

Thanks

Regards,
    iamrj

9. Archit@123
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2021

Archit@123 , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 9, 2021 :
    There is no permanent solution and i have been asking OnePlus from 1 year to fix this. No need to format phone.
    Whenever this happens turn off screen and unlock again or restart device. And try clearing cache and data of launcher

D.Sai Suhail Baba, iamrj and Royal_RJ like this.
  10. Royal_RJ

Royal_RJ , via OnePlus 6 Mirror Black , Apr 9, 2021 :
    Always doing this by moderator they delete our post ti say that this sense less but true is we are right and giving our feedback here. If we send feedback then we didn't get any solution and any reply but here everyone know what the actual things were happens.
    They are scared from our post's but it is true 6 series is last successful device of oneplus.

11. Royal_RJ

Royal_RJ , via OnePlus 6 Mirror Black , Apr 9, 2021 :
    Sure

D.Sai Suhail Baba and iamrj like this.
  12. iamrj
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2021

iamrj , Apr 9, 2021 :
    Screenshot_20210409-095649.jpg
    Indeed, because they don't solved any issues and when moderator has mentioned on feedback. Then they message on personal message oem log file is compress after that no reply.

I had clearly mention share me the link where I can upload oem log file but no response then what is the use of feedback tool?

13. Archit@123
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2021

That is just computer generated message for every issue camera picture quality is bad and they want logs can anyone please explain what logs will do in this case they need to improve camera app.

Royal_RJ, D.Sai Suhail Baba and iamrj like this.
  14. iamrj
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2021

iamrj , Apr 9, 2021 :
    Yes mate! I'm already aware of everything things they want your personal details like your full name/ phone/email rather taking these details why don't you resolute these issues because many people are facing the same issues and what will you do with your personal details makes no sense? After taking details they will say goodbye tata few weeks later no one approaches that how my friend who is sitting in front me had inform me.

15. Archit@123
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2021

Yes when you go to live chat they will ask for details like this and tell you to wait for next ota. But everyone knows now that it won't be fixed

Royal_RJ, D.Sai Suhail Baba and iamrj like this.
  16. iamrj
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2021

iamrj , Apr 9, 2021 :
    Screenshot_20210409-101526.jpg
    On OP 9 Nord 8T and 8 updates where little late but they push updates few issues are resolved and few are not then why don't they help OP 6 it's official to recieve android 11 along with that they can fix issues on camera

What is the reason to deliver the update so late?

Why @Abdul B. can you give me a valid reason?

Camera
    • Improved the sharpness, noise and white balance of the rear camera
    • Improved the white balance performance of the front camera
    • Improved the zoom performance
    • Improved the camera stability

Royal_RJ and D.Sai Suhail Baba like this.
  17. rhyd1am , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 9, 2021 :
    1617946242086.jpg
    It tells you in that conversation where to share the link (share it in the same place that you answered them).

drl431, MRTLima, Caomhin and 3 others like this.
  18. Vikashlb
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2021

Vikashlb , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 9, 2021 :
    They can release OOS 11 even now for 6/6t series if they wish to but no they wont coz they will release OOS 11 after August inorder to fulfill the 3 year software agreement and finally mark 6/6t devices EOL😦😦

iamrj likes this.
  19. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2021

Caomhin, dashxdot, Archit@123 and 2 others like this.
  20. iamrj
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2021

iamrj , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 9, 2021 :
    We users just need to fix camera issues if they don't issues android 11 it's fine its like divide and rule their system sucks that why I think I should kick oneplus for life time and move to samsung don't wish too but after seeing things here, mind had change.