OxygenOS 10.3.9 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Apr 11, 2021

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 11, 2021 :
    My focus is where I wish it to be, not because you wish it so. Same as your wishing with other items here. You are wishing your life away. 🙄👍

Skoreykom, drl431, ItsRavi25 and 6 others like this.
  2. Caomhin

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 11, 2021 :
    And I already told you, I am still a user the same as you and I will know as soon as you know about any releases. Please stop polluting the thread with off topic information. Thank you

Skoreykom, drl431, ItsRavi25 and 4 others like this.
  3. Archit@123
    Honeycomb Apr 11, 2021

Archit@123 , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 11, 2021 :
    Just tell they are not responding what to do in this case only getting computer generated message nothing else.

4. Funk Wizard
    Moderator Moderator Apr 11, 2021

Funk Wizard , Apr 11, 2021 :
    Thread cleaned - please keep this thread for development and feedback purposes only.

thanks,
    Funk

5. JosephElsave
    Gingerbread Apr 11, 2021

D.Sai Suhail Baba likes this.
  6. Caomhin

7. D.Sai Suhail Baba likes this.
  8. Caomhin

9. GauravaRai
    Honeycomb Apr 11, 2021

GauravaRai , Apr 11, 2021 :
    See talking about bugs like-
    - Status bar drop-down locking
    - Random fram drops & stutter
    - Camera lags
    - no missed call notification lights
    - etc.. always comes under off topic discussions
    If you talk about these things your post may be bombarded by illogical & irrational talks that would lead to somewhere else or post can be deleted & if you insist you may be warned & blocked.

K1577555224305 and Royal_RJ like this.
  10. alex1220
    Gingerbread Apr 12, 2021

11. Royal_RJ
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 12, 2021

Royal_RJ , via OnePlus 6 Mirror Black , Apr 12, 2021 :
    Always says that this is a user's community then why user's are not free to talk here about the issues and problems which is faced by them.
    If these things which is written by you is off topic then what is on topic.
    10.3.9 is awesome update. My phone is like a super computer, bla, bla, bla, etc.

I always post against them even if they block. This time here and if I am blocked then on social media.

PredOM, mohal, K1577555224305 and 3 others like this.
  12. ItsRavi25
    Jelly Bean Apr 12, 2021

13. Archit@123
    Honeycomb Apr 12, 2021

Archit@123 , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 12, 2021 :
    It's wonder to see real customer care about so much of keeping this thread clean like this is there own company or they are getting paid to do it.
    Real user will mostly give feedback on the issues they are facing not the shit which you are talking.

PredOM, K1577555224305, mohal and 3 others like this.
  14. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Apr 12, 2021

D.Sai Suhail Baba , Apr 12, 2021 :
    Before you can reply here , please check 7/7T series threads.
    Status bar locking , random frame drops and shutters and camera lags etc.., are software issues.

OS 11 for 7/7T Devices has been suspended for now bcz from 100% , 80 - 90 % users are facing camera issues , Camera can't be used and severe battery drain , random WiFi disconnection and some annoying bugs , these are created by Software updates not by users and every user can't Factory Reset their devices and even after doing factory reset users are facing all those annoying bugs.

Why don't you say what're on-topic discussions , moderators will clean threads if you're posts are defaming OnePlus and it's brand values.

PredOM, mohal, dashxdot and 5 others like this.
  15. Archit@123
    Honeycomb Apr 12, 2021

Archit@123 , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 12, 2021 :
    They say 6 series in third year so least priority see the device like 7 series and other even there software is full of bugs and no timely major android update.
    It's sad but this is what OnePlus has become now

mohal, Royal_RJ and D.Sai Suhail Baba like this.
  16. GaneshKunte
    Honeycomb Apr 12, 2021

GaneshKunte , Apr 12, 2021 :
    OnePlus was good when company was releasing only 2 phones per year.
    Less phones to work on software and give updates on timely manner.

Now releasing more phones less engineers to work on software, this is where OnePlus failed.

Or good software engineers left the company and joined some other companies. I think now OnePlus has very less skilled developers. (Comparing the delay in 7 series hotfix )

Also, company founder Carl Pie also left, major reason nobody is taking seriously to older devices. We can literally see the down fall after Nord release.

PredOM, K1577555224305, mohal and 4 others like this.
  17. Royal_RJ

@Caomhin and his followers says that I am doing this to get likes and publicity but I ensure them recently I am active because of our defaulter developer's.
    But you and your followers are always come on everything. You are showing that you are trying to help but true is this you are only doing this to get likes.
    If you are not able to solve the problem then you and guy's like you says to format our phone send us links for backup and all.

You guys are always reported on our posts but we didn't. This shows that who is greedy and fake publicity is done by them.

You guys are polluting not we.

18. Abhijith_Cherian
    Froyo Apr 12, 2021

19. Royal_RJ

Yes I am facing the issue of slow speed and display refresh rate but I rest my device and now everything is fine.

20. Abhijith_Cherian
    Froyo Apr 12, 2021

Abhijith_Cherian , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 12, 2021 :
    Sorry i didn't get you. What did you do to get rid of that?

Royal_RJ and D.Sai Suhail Baba like this.