OxygenOS 10.5.10 and 10.5.9 [EU] for the OnePlus 8 Pro

1. gubro
    KitKat Jun 7, 2020

gubro , Jun 7, 2020 :
    I intentionally keep my company sim in the company device. I want it physically separate.
    Having it in one phone is bad idea IMO.
    I planned to use the second slot whilst travelling, but as it is, it's not happening this year, so I'm not missing it so much.
    Yes, it is a shame, that it's still not fixed, but this doesn't effect me at the moment.

Swejuggalo likes this.
  2. Swejuggalo
    Community Bug Hunter Jun 7, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jun 7, 2020 :
    When I'm on readyness duty I bring that phone with me rather than forward the calls to my own phone. I would want it separate like you too. I want to be able to mess around with my own phone without risking to miss important work calls

gubro likes this.
  3. hochengsoon
    Froyo Jun 7, 2020

hochengsoon , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 7, 2020 :
    seems US brands/models don't favour dual-sim, it's most have in Asia

4. Shankar@jaya
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2020

Shankar@jaya , Jun 7, 2020 :
    Hi. will this version of updates comes to OnePlus 7?. if yes kindly provide me the date.
    thank you.

5. gubro
    KitKat Jun 7, 2020

gubro , Jun 7, 2020 :
    "Incremental ".
    If you are desperate, you can use the Oxygen updater.

6. gubro
    KitKat Jun 7, 2020

gubro , Jun 7, 2020 :
    This is the OnePlus 8/8Pro section. You should ask this is the Oneplus 7 section.

ronnyhawks and Y1562868249068 like this.
  7. SteveCP
    Jelly Bean Jun 7, 2020

SteveCP , via OnePlus 8 Pro Onyx Black , Jun 7, 2020 :
    I have my business account and personal account do saves me carrying 2 phones

Mike_Jiang and Swejuggalo like this.
  8. SteveCP
    Jelly Bean Jun 7, 2020

SteveCP , via OnePlus 8 Pro Onyx Black , Jun 7, 2020 :
    I have it and in UK but I also use Oxygen Updater to get it as soon as it's available. download it from the play store if you are that desperate.

9. G_Adrian_Aiello_hxGo , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 7, 2020 :
    I haven't got it, thanks for that I'll try that cheers [e]1f44d[/e]

10. Zinkoaung199524
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2020

11. Swejuggalo

A few days on normal rollouts on previous devices can mean up to 2 weeks for wide spread rollout. I got the EU build early via OTA. Does not mean all will get it early.

12. G_Adrian_Aiello_hxGo , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 7, 2020 :
    I know but they did say a few days for all rollout to other areas, either way I have it now thanks to someone suggesting Oxygen updater which I never knew about

13. Swejuggalo

Yeah. That tool is great. Then you don't need to wait unless you really want to.
    Some prefer to complain on not getting it while not understanding why not all get it instantly and at the same time refuse to take the shortcut and get it yourself 😋

gubro and G_Adrian_Aiello_hxGo like this.
  14. G_Adrian_Aiello_hxGo , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 7, 2020 :
    Yep I had no idea of this app [e]1f601[/e] will come in useful for the future no doubt

Swejuggalo likes this.
  15. Sinnaz0709
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 7, 2020

Sinnaz0709 , via OnePlus 8 Pro Glacial Green , Jun 7, 2020 :
    lolol

16. G_Adrian_Aiello_hxGo , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 7, 2020 :
    I don't know if it's me but scrolling seems to be stuttering now when you quickly change direction of scroll, it's jittering, wasn't doing this before the update.

Doesn't seem to be doing it here but seems worse in Chrome sometimes

17. 666Syco , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jun 7, 2020 :
    I'm really glad I bought the NA model. OnePlus treats it like it has herpes. last to get updates and never in stock online. and even better cost more then in any other country. I came from the 6T and when updates rolled out we all got them, not by region like there doing this time around on the 8 Pro. let's go already I'm sick of my wife's 8 Pro overheating every 5 mins and her screen issues. hope this update fixes it if not it's going back. I don't understand why her's is so different from mine I bought them at the same time and I have no issues with mine just her's. it's as if every other phone they manufactured in the 8 Pro was half assed. [e]1f601[/e]