OxygenOS 10.5.10 and 10.5.9 [EU] for the OnePlus 8 Pro

1. SteveCP
    Honeycomb Jun 30, 2020

SteveCP , via OnePlus 8 Pro Onyx Black , Jun 30, 2020 :
    The 7 series latest update was at the beginning of the month, it isn't due another update until at least July maybe even August as per the update schedule.

2. SteveCP
    Honeycomb Jun 30, 2020

In an earlier post someone contacted OP and they told them to wait 12 - 14 days for update so I'd guess the update won't be here until the 2nd week of July.

3. thedarkpresence_
    Gingerbread Jun 30, 2020

thedarkpresence_ , Jun 30, 2020 :
    That's, sad, if it's true. Can't really trust OnePlus lately.

fidus62 likes this.
  4. fidus62
    Jelly Bean Jun 30, 2020

fidus62 , Jun 30, 2020 :
    Can you post this answer from OP, please...

5. SteveCP
    Honeycomb Jun 30, 2020

It's one of the most updated Android skins , it would be silly to release the update with June security patch as we move in to July as people would just ***** and moan about thse scurity update not being up to date. OP are not immune to the pandemic and like most others will be skeleton staff, you need to understand that there are likely to be delays until we get through this pandemic.

6. SteveCP
    Honeycomb Jun 30, 2020

Unfortunately not, I am not reading through the whole thread to find one specific post, you are able to do this yourself

7. thedarkpresence_
    Gingerbread Jun 30, 2020

Yeah, I agree, most updated android skin. But the rest of what you said is not what I'm talking about. They shouldn't have disabled the camera in hurry, neither should they have promised to re-enable it by June end. That's their word, not mine. So yes, can't really cite "pandemic" as one of the reasons for the delay.

8. fidus62
    Jelly Bean Jun 30, 2020

fidus62 , Jun 30, 2020 :
    :tired:

9. SteveCP
    Honeycomb Jun 30, 2020

The didn't promise anything they gave a possible timeline, they failed to meet that timeline due to unforeseen circumstances.

10. thedarkpresence_
    Gingerbread Jun 30, 2020

Are you a OnePlus spokesperson?
    OnePlus had told the OP8pro users community that there will be an update by June end. @Abdul B. , if there's a delay with the said update, please be professional and transparent about it and let us know. Thank you.

fidus62 likes this.
  11. everkurt
    Honeycomb Jun 30, 2020

everkurt , Jun 30, 2020 :
    If the update is delayed, they should be notified.
    They are ill‐mannered.

They just seem to prioritize selling new products(OnePlus Z,OnePlus TV) and making money.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020

12. SteveCP
    Honeycomb Jun 30, 2020

OnePlus have a published schedule of updates, outside of that they don't owe you anything, not getting an update out is not ill mannered, your reaction to them not getting it out is, they don't owe you anything, don't like it please feel free to go to another provider for more money and less updates

13. Lingamselvakumar
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2020

14. everkurt
    Honeycomb Jun 30, 2020

everkurt , Jun 30, 2020 :
    Are you looking at a Chinese community site? There they officially say that they will put the camera filters back at the end of June.

Do not neglect to collect information! !

15. SteveCP
    Honeycomb Jun 30, 2020

They still have today to publish a statement so until we are officially out of June they still have time to publish a personal statement just for you to apologise for not meeting your standards.

I now know why I didn't bother reading or participating on the forums for the last year, it is full of self entitled, petulant owners who believe that the company owe them everything.

16. SteveCP
    Honeycomb Jun 30, 2020

Why would I look at a Chinese site? If that's what they said then they still have to the end of the day before people start crying about it on another forum.

17. thedarkpresence_
    Gingerbread Jun 30, 2020

They don't owe us everything, but they sure owe us accountability. And you didn't answer my question, are you their spokesperson? I totally respect your opinion, but please show some reciprocity. All I said was oneplus to be more transparent. Delayed update, no issues. But let people know about that.

P.S.: Fanboyism isn't good.

18. SteveCP
    Honeycomb Jun 30, 2020

No I am not a spokesperson, nor am I a fanboy, I chose one plus for the dual SIM option, it prevents me from having to carry 2 phones, for this it meets my needs. I am disappointed that it doesn't provide dual SIM and 5G at this time as advertised but this will be addressed with time, I'm not on here crying about it.

thedarkpresence_ likes this.
  19. thedarkpresence_
    Gingerbread Jun 30, 2020

That's great of you. I'm sorry but I'm not as great as you are. ✌

SteveCP likes this.
  20. venkat chandra , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 30, 2020 :
    I take a picture via Instagram camera and saved it...and then i opened Insta gallery its shows no recent photos
    1593523773341.jpg

1593523773365.jpg