OxygenOS 10.5.10 and 10.5.9 [EU] for the OnePlus 8 Pro

1. Sinnaz0709
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 30, 2020

Sinnaz0709 , via OnePlus 8 Pro Glacial Green , Jun 30, 2020 :
    Rotfl... I'm not surprised over bit that they can't keep to their commitments.... It's still 9:42am 30th June 2020 on my side of the world... Let's see what happens...and i have im myessages from bug hunters that the Widevine DRM downgrade woukd have been fixen in an ota later in june after i reported it sigh ... I won't publish the acreen shot because he's probably responding based on feedback from the "dev team"

2. Abhimanyu6729
    Eclair Jun 30, 2020

Abhimanyu6729 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 30, 2020 :
    This is serious issue i can say, volte is not showing again which disable calling on my phone. Onplus should fix this , we don't expect this from a device which is around 55k.
    1593524771016.jpg
    i have screen record as well which i couldn't able to upload here.

3. thedarkpresence_
    Gingerbread Jun 30, 2020

thedarkpresence_ , Jun 30, 2020 :
    June is about to end in a couple of hours and no update released to re-enable photochrome filter. OnePlus is busy creating hype for Nord.
    I'm sure they didn't intend it to be this but they sure ended up being dishonest. I plan to tell all my followers locally to avoid all OnePlus devices for now.
    OnePlus is in a downwards spiral in India. Shame.

4. SteveCP

SteveCP , via OnePlus 8 Pro Onyx Black , Jun 30, 2020 :
    Report it via the bug forum, it's the only way to report faults

5. Abhimanyu6729
    Eclair Jun 30, 2020

6. SteveCP

7. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jun 30, 2020 :
    So much fuss about that lens... I hope the Youtubers and people that overreacted, complained and demanded a ban and forced this on Oneplus feel happy and proud over their archivement...
    I did what I could to question their claims and gave them a chance to prove it and explain further what was so terrible about that lens.... I was meet with silence and of course no real proof... Over and over again.

Does it really matter that much if this is the day they re-enable it?
    Time schedual on releasing software is always somewhat approximate anyway... So many factors can delay.

SteveCP and thedarkpresence_ like this.
  8. thedarkpresence_
    Gingerbread Jun 30, 2020

thedarkpresence_ , Jun 30, 2020 :
    I totally understand what you are saying. But I would expect OnePlus to be more vocal and transparent with us in case of delays in their own planned timelines.

Anyways, I hope there's further improvement to the wide angle and telephoto images in the coming update. IMX586 in my 7 pro produces way better images than the wide angle in 8 pro.

iFoxdie and Swejuggalo like this.
  9. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jun 30, 2020 :
    I wonder if there even is any change in the lens when it returns... Or simply just returning untouched. Now it's old news for the Youtubers anyway and nobody cares about old news... It not hip and cool and popular anymore to scream "x-ray camera", "ban" and so on...

SteveCP, Hdfxsts and thedarkpresence_ like this.
  10. Goku_SuperSaiyan , via OnePlus 8 Pro Glacial Green , Jun 30, 2020 :
    No update till now !
    Will the display issues be fixed ??
    I doubt !

11. ctonylee
    Gingerbread Jul 1, 2020

ctonylee , Jul 1, 2020 :
    I don't give a damn about the filter. GIVE ME MY DUAL SIM FUNCTIONALITY

12. R1592733078623
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2020

13. SteveCP
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 1, 2020

TheLag likes this.
  14. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jul 1, 2020 :
    Personally I think there are different levels of screen issues. All different levels from fixable via firmware updates to pure hardware issues. I don't see how one universal software tweak can fix 100% of the screens. Some of the outer spectrum of both extremes with slightly different types of issues may never be fixed but needs replacements.

15. pp764
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2020

16. SteveCP

SteveCP , via OnePlus 8 Pro Onyx Black , Jul 1, 2020 :
    I'm in the UK and received this update the day it was released via Oxygen Updater, it really is worth downloading especially if you have come from an earlier version of the phone as for some it has delayed them getting the update due to the phone showing as their previous phone in the settings.

17. anilkigal

18. SteveCP

SteveCP , via OnePlus 8 Pro Onyx Black , Jul 1, 2020 :
    Report it via the correct channels, it won't be addressed if people don't report it

19. anilkigal

20. SteveCP