OxygenOS 10.5.10 for the OnePlus Nord

1. VishnuRCU
    Froyo Jan 1, 2021

VishnuRCU , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 1, 2021 :
    Can I know the charging pattern of yours, like at what percentage do you charge and upto what percentage?

2. Asaf_Siddique
    Eclair Jan 1, 2021

3. Genesis86
    Cupcake Jan 1, 2021

Genesis86 , Jan 1, 2021 :
    Does the latest update for the NORD fix the super low mic VOLUME issues during voice recording and during phone calls on whatsapp and such??

That is 1 of 2 major issue that needs fixing ASAP.

The 2nd issue is the super LOUD notifications and system sounds even when the volume is set to the lowest level it can be set to it is still very LOUD..

These issues can easily be fixed in the sound .cfg (config settings) file by setting lower values per/at each volume increment lowering Gain level) and raising gain values for mic output

4. J1595271505773 , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Jan 1, 2021 :
    It seems like the experience is very different for the users.
    I got the update two days agoo and my bluetooth connection is much more stable now.

5. shareef12
    Cupcake Jan 1, 2021

6. Manni77
    Froyo Jan 1, 2021

7. ImWyk
    Cupcake Jan 1, 2021

ImWyk , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 1, 2021 :
    I have just bought nord and wanted to taste a likely stock android experience of oneplus after Nokia's pure. My first reaction is its horrible update service security patch is of October and play store patch of March, its soo much pathetic and non secure sign of a reputed OS system. Never faced such with Nokia. And 2ndly phone build quality, it somehow feels faulty engineering. Horrible camera too. Nothing impressive with oneplus still.

8. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jan 1, 2021

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 1, 2021 :
    Security patch will be December once you receive the 10.5.10 update.

And Google control the Google Play Store System Update Not OnePlus. You can also manually update this by following the steps below. It kick-start the Google Play System Update.

Download Google Main Components to update the Google Play System Update to the latest version. Once downloaded and installed, click on Google Play System Update in Settings, Security & Lock Screen to update

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/googl...n-components-2020-12-01-android-apk-download/

Shailender Sharma likes this.
  9. Souvick001
    Froyo Jan 1, 2021

Souvick001 , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 1, 2021 :
    Same issue on my nord😢

10. PradeepPlus
    Honeycomb Jan 1, 2021

PradeepPlus , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 1, 2021 :
    I must say OnePlus is slowly dying after seeing the response about how awful Oxygen OS 11 is. And coming to Nord, these people can't even seem to solve a bug related to Google apps. I mean, seriously it's been almost 5 months. How many more months do they really want? They released almost 10 frikking updates FFS!! None of them solved it.

OnePlus is digging its own grave. I'm pretty sure Samsung will stay on top this year and next and the coming next too. Made a big big mistake chosing OnePlus. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Y1597480374951, ShubaVM and manosdias like this.

11. Caomhin

You have many options for contacting OnePlus directly about the issues you personally experience.

Report the issue directly to OnePlus Developers as a Bug report and or the Feedback section.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...uct-suggestions-on-oneplus-community.1002970/

Feedback tool
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

You can also contact bughunters@oneplus.com

And also contact OnePlus support directly to see if they have more information on your issue. Scroll down the page for contact and online chat details.

https://www.oneplus.com/support

12. Caomhin

13. PradeepPlus
    Honeycomb Jan 1, 2021

PradeepPlus , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 1, 2021 :
    @Caomhin .. It's been 4 months or I guess even more. Do u really think I haven't tried everything that's possible? I did!!! And you know what they say? They just give automated replies and do nothing. They're hopeless.

manosdias likes this.
  14. ImWyk
    Cupcake Jan 1, 2021

ImWyk , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 1, 2021 :
    Why Would I do it manually my Nokia device has it running play store security patch of latest.

15. sandy22193
    Froyo Jan 1, 2021

16. KGHaridharan
    Cupcake Jan 1, 2021

KGHaridharan , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 1, 2021 :
    I bought this mobile dec 5 ,it is awesome except battery duration usage,I look forward for oxygen 11 update with bugs fixed with previous users feedbacks who bought one plus 8 .if u fix issue with battery usage duration u will be top competitor for other brand, no headphones or buds is another major drawbacks offer with phone purchase .what kind of changes u done with this latest update I don't know as I feel same feeling by daily use,I need clear clarification about why u not gone for 5000 range batteries.

17. kacamataafi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 1, 2021

kacamataafi , Jan 1, 2021 :
    because your Nokia device is android one device and oneplus is not

Caoimhín likes this.
  18. Y1608736954623
    Cupcake Jan 1, 2021

Y1608736954623 , Jan 1, 2021 :
    Hi, I have the same problem with mobile data (only) and disabling both Battery Saver and Adaptive Battery it works correctly for 1-2 hours, then the connection issues start again as usual.
    With mobile data this phone is unusable unless you clean caches or change battery settings or switch data on/off sometimes (often).
    It's so disappointing and support is really poor.

19. Caomhin

As I said, you can do it. You don't have to if you don't want to. But Google Play System Update is controlled and distributed by Google directly, no point whingeing to OnePlus for something they have no control over.