OxygenOS 10.5.13 and 10.5.12 [EU] for the OnePlus 8 Pro

1. ajchem
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2020

ajchem , Sep 13, 2020 :
    Thx, for info

2. ChaitanOneplus , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 13, 2020 :
    Yess , offcourse tempered glass GLUE can be the reason for such kind of issues since it's a punch hole camera & screen protector covers it , Below screen protector sits the layer of glue which makes the image quality little poor cause it's actually acting like a obstacles between you and the camera lens .
    But don't remove the screen protector , because protection is much more necessary than the picture quality [e]1f601[/e]

Viraj Pnvs likes this.
  3. jay3sh_
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2020

jay3sh_ , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 13, 2020 :
    10.5.13 might the worst update for network. My net keeps dropping after every 2-3mins. It's so annoying. It's been a month and still oneplus haven't fixed it.

4. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Sep 13, 2020 :
    Any specific carrier and model? This does not seem to happen to everyone and should be avoided to be seen as a universal and global issue. So therefor it could be benfitial to report every network issue induvidually if you haven't already done it already via the feedback tool. Not all issues is necessarily the same even if the act similar.
    Rock solid for me on my carrier and device. Never had any mobile network issues on any of the updates. But I regulary see people having it on several updates.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020

5. efks
    Honeycomb Sep 13, 2020

efks , Sep 13, 2020 :
    Why you not install 10.5.14? Im from Europe Lithuanian and everything perfect 👌

6. Praveen Ayanar , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 13, 2020 :
    Got an update??

7. efks
    Honeycomb Sep 14, 2020

8. ChaitanOneplus , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 14, 2020 :
    Problem is with the sim card & ur blaming a phone for it .
    On top of it , it is a rainy season so server issues can happen , due to which ur internet may get affected .

9. jay3sh_
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2020

jay3sh_ , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 14, 2020 :
    Hey. Please check others threads on network issue. Everyone is facing this. It's not network operators issue because i have checked it with 2-3 different operators. Almost everyone is facing this issue in this update so.

10. jay3sh_
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2020

Didn't receive 10.5.14 update yet from india.

11. jay3sh_
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2020

I don't think so. I used jio, idea and Airtel but I'm getting same issues with every operator. I have to turn on airplane mode after every 2-3mins while gaming.

12. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Sep 14, 2020 :
    The issue seems more common in India and USA. But I would not call it everybody.
    Love to messure and replicate network issues so it gets solved. But there is none for me.
    I hope they got enough error reports via the feedback tool about this.

13. ChaitanOneplus , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 14, 2020 :
    Reset your phone once

14. Tee_Eee_Bee
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 14, 2020

Tee_Eee_Bee , Sep 14, 2020 :
    Reset your network adapter (if you haven't already) via Settings > System > Reset options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth and see if that helps. You will only lose data associated with your networking information like Wi-Fi passwords etc.

15. Ramchi
    Donut Sep 14, 2020

Ramchi , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 14, 2020 :
    I also thought similarly but just to disprove that theory I took my other OnePlus 8 Pro (8 GB version ordered through OnePlus Website in August) with dirty tempered glass protection and shared the picture taken by it which much clearer picture than my retail store purchase 12 GB edition purchased in September!

In my 12 GB, after taking the picture I could see the processing runs to smoothen and soften the picture!

It would be nice if OnePlus stops that bloody post processing of the selfi image it may actually look far better!
    1600076119790.jpg

1600076119844.jpg

16. ChaitanOneplus , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 15, 2020 :
    OnePlus is only available in online stores , why would you buy it from retailers . U might not know the unit is faulty or a refurbished one , u might not know what's the actual situation with the product.
    So always go for ONEPLUS.com or visit ONEPLUS OFFICIAL STORE to pic up devices.

Ramchi likes this.
  17. Ramchi
    Donut Sep 15, 2020

Ramchi , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 15, 2020 :
    Doesn't really matter it is a genuine device and if it is refurbished it still must work isn't. There is some process running immediately when you review the picture that actually softening the original image causing the issue I think. If it retains the original image it should be ok I think

18. ChaitanOneplus , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 15, 2020 :
    But if you are wishing to pay the full price of a phone next time , do order online .

19. himelhimu
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2020

himelhimu , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 15, 2020 :
    Please fix the front camera and make it like a flagship camera in the next update. Now the front camera is like a cheap redmi smart phones front camera.

20. ChaitanOneplus , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 16, 2020 :
    Pease go to community page , click on + icon on the right below , click feedback & then you can report your problem with the camera to get further improvement.